🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bakery Owners Refuse to Pay Gay Extortionists

just look at your posts, talk about intellectual failings. You go right to hysterical and start insulting anyone who disagrees with you. fool

just look at your posts, talk about intellectual failings. You go right to hysterical and start insulting anyone who disagrees with you. fool
I insult assholes like you who lie and share your hatred for your betters on here.

Like those special snowflakes that run a business but refuse to obey their state's business laws.
like those special homos that could've found a bakery to bake them a wedding cake and went out of thier way to find a christian one to target.
Any credible evidence to support your claim?
any credible evidence to support paddy faggys claim?

These findings of fact are based on affidavits from the Kleins, identified below as "Respondents":

• In January 2013, Sweetcakes by Melissa ("Sweetcakes) was a business owned and operated as an unregistered assumed business name by Respondents M. Klein and A. Klein. At all material times, Sweetcakes was a place or service that offered custom designed wedding cakes to the public. (Affidavits of A. Klein, M. Klein)
  • Before and throughout the operation of Sweetcakes, Respondents M. Klein and A. Klein have been jointly committed to live their lives and operate their business according to their Christian religious convictions. Baaed on specific passages from the Bible, they have a sincerely held belief that God "uniquely and purposefully designed the institution of marriage exclusively as the union of one man and one woman" and that "the Bible forbids us from proclaiming messages or participating in activities contrary to Biblical principles, including celebrations or ceremonies for uniting same-sex couples (Affidavits of A. Klein, M. Klein)
  • In or around November 2010, Respondents designed, created, and decorated a wedding cake for Cryer's mother, Cheryl McPherson, for which Cryer paid. (Affidavit of M. Klein
  • On January 17, 2013, Cryer and McPherson visited Sweetcakes for a previously scheduled cake tasting appointment, intending to order a cake for Cryer's wedding ceremony to Bowman-Cryer. (Respondents' Admission; Affidavit of A. Klein)
  • A. Klein conducted the cake tasting at Sweetcakes' bakery shop located in Gresham, Oregon. M. Klein was not present during the tasting. During the tasting, A. Klein asked for the names of the bride and groom, and Cryer told him there would be two brides and their names were "Rachel and Laurel." (Respondents' Admission; Affidavit of A. Klein)
  • A. Klein told Cryer that Sweetcakes did not make wedding cakes for same-sex ceremonies because of A. and M. Klein's religious convictions. In response, Cryer and McPherson walked out of Sweetcakes. (Respondents' Admission; Affidavit of A. Klein)
  • Before driving off, McPherson re-entered Sweetcakes by herself to talk to A. Klein. During their subsequent conversation, McPherson told A. Klein that she used to think like him, but her "truth had changed" as a result of having "two gay children." A. Klein quoted Leviticus 18:22 to McPherson, saying "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." McPherson then left Sweetcakes. (Affidavit of A. Klein)

I insult assholes like you who lie and share your hatred for your betters on here.
you act like a total hysterical pussy. Sorry your life sucks so bad you take a message board so seriously that it makes you cry and strike out.

Like those special snowflakes that run a business but refuse to obey their state's business laws.
like those special homos that could've found a bakery to bake them a wedding cake and went out of thier way to find a christian one to target.

These findings of fact are based on affidavits from the Kleins, identified below as "Respondents":

• In January 2013, Sweetcakes by Melissa ("Sweetcakes) was a business owned and operated as an unregistered assumed business name by Respondents M. Klein and A. Klein. At all material times, Sweetcakes was a place or service that offered custom designed wedding cakes to the public. (Affidavits of A. Klein, M. Klein)
  • Before and throughout the operation of Sweetcakes, Respondents M. Klein and A. Klein have been jointly committed to live their lives and operate their business according to their Christian religious convictions. Baaed on specific passages from the Bible, they have a sincerely held belief that God "uniquely and purposefully designed the institution of marriage exclusively as the union of one man and one woman" and that "the Bible forbids us from proclaiming messages or participating in activities contrary to Biblical principles, including celebrations or ceremonies for uniting same-sex couples (Affidavits of A. Klein, M. Klein)
  • In or around November 2010, Respondents designed, created, and decorated a wedding cake for Cryer's mother, Cheryl McPherson, for which Cryer paid. (Affidavit of M. Klein
  • On January 17, 2013, Cryer and McPherson visited Sweetcakes for a previously scheduled cake tasting appointment, intending to order a cake for Cryer's wedding ceremony to Bowman-Cryer. (Respondents' Admission; Affidavit of A. Klein)
  • A. Klein conducted the cake tasting at Sweetcakes' bakery shop located in Gresham, Oregon. M. Klein was not present during the tasting. During the tasting, A. Klein asked for the names of the bride and groom, and Cryer told him there would be two brides and their names were "Rachel and Laurel." (Respondents' Admission; Affidavit of A. Klein)
  • A. Klein told Cryer that Sweetcakes did not make wedding cakes for same-sex ceremonies because of A. and M. Klein's religious convictions. In response, Cryer and McPherson walked out of Sweetcakes. (Respondents' Admission; Affidavit of A. Klein)
  • Before driving off, McPherson re-entered Sweetcakes by herself to talk to A. Klein. During their subsequent conversation, McPherson told A. Klein that she used to think like him, but her "truth had changed" as a result of having "two gay children." A. Klein quoted Leviticus 18:22 to McPherson, saying "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." McPherson then left Sweetcakes. (Affidavit of A. Klein)
link fool? Or did you just plagerize that post?

I called it earlier in the thread....he always does it. Tiresome and annoying

Because they made a cake for the dykes mother, that doesnt mean that they did not target that bakery, in fact it explains why they did, because they knew thay were christians and would not do it.

It is in the fucking decision that is linked elsewhere on this thread. Stop being so lazy.

I reserve my insults for assholes like you' the kind of people who do their utmost to be ugly to those you do not agree with. I do nothing more than respond to the hate and vitriol pieces of shit like you spew every time you post.

I reserve my insults for assholes like you' the kind of people who do their utmost to be ugly to those you do not agree with. I do nothing more than respond to the hate and vitriol pieces of shit like you spew every time you post.

Ignored. But thanks for proving my point you decrepit asshole

Because they made a cake for the dykes mother, that doesnt mean that they did not target that bakery, in fact it explains why they did, because they knew thay were christians and would not do it.
They are about as far from being Christians as your ignorant, bigoted ass is.

What happens to any person or business who doesn't pay court ordered damages?

I'm sure The Special Snowflake Mob will do everything they can to ruin their lives because of their religious beliefs.

Hopenchange!

Like those Special Snowflakes who are Totalitarian Whingers who don't respect the Constitutional Rights of other people.

For ignoring me, you also seem to crop up and spew more bile. Why do you hate life so much that you have to spend your days here hating so many people just because they have values and you don't?

Is that your way of saying he's right?

:lmao::rofl:

Forum List

Back