Balance between resource use and wildlife preservation

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
There has to be a balance. Both Sierra Club extremists and Bundy types don't want a balance. Sierra types want preservation to take number one priority on all land, public and private. Bundy types don't want there to be wildlife refuges. They want resource extraction to be going on everywhere. Neither believes in balance. Those who believe in balance must prevail.

So, the government, as fucking useless as they are - kick a few hundred ranchers off their property to build a wildlife refuge for people to watch birds fuck and snail ants crap. During the warmer months, many of the perverts who use the "refuge area" drop their pants and expose themselves to young boys. Then the government closes the place for 2 weeks and allows no one access?

Fuck them. It belongs to the people assholes - not the Bill Clinton pervert enabling government!

So, the government, as fucking useless as they are - kick a few hundred ranchers off their property to build a wildlife refuge for people to watch birds fuck and snail ants crap. During the warmer months, many of the perverts who use the "refuge area" drop their pants and expose themselves to young boys. Then the government closes the place for 2 weeks and allows no one access?

Fuck them. It belongs to the people assholes - not the Bill Clinton pervert enabling government!

Hmmm, you writing about gay sexual acts on that land make me wonder how many times you were caught doing this and does the two week closing make you that upset?

I agree with the OP there need to be a balance in everything in life and not one radical side or the other...

Now before you write I have this urge to rape some young lad or lass please note it is you that has the tendency of writing about homosexual exploits that you envision...

Forum List

Back