Ballot harvesting

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

just brain dead believe it. Like a number of left wing loons on this board. Of course I don't expect much to be done about it. Voting in person or by AB to be in by election day (except military and over seas ballots) is the only way to help insure honest elections.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just why not have the counters, tell us who wins, and cancel the elections?
2. Or we go through the motions of having an election.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

just brain dead believe it. Like a number of left wing loons on this board. Of course I don't expect much to be done about it. Voting in person or by AB to be in by election day (except military and over seas ballots) is the only way to help insure honest elections.
It doesn't happen. Period.

Move on.

the fbi, doj, and dnc determine elections recently

Dems 'harvested' ballots all across the country. Oddly, the only ballots harvested were Dem ballots. :eusa_think: In related news photographic evidence that Biden ballots were run through the tabulation machines multiple times. :oops:

we need to cheat like hell this time....ballot harvest.....stuff ballot boxes....get as many illegals and dead people through......flood in fake mail ballots

this makes it fair

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm out of further election as long as they are stolen.
2. Unless the is election reform and its really fixed I'm no longer playing the counters bs count.
3. The Former United States of America are teetering on the edge of the abyss, those who count our votes have got to be kidding, 81 million for tatter head.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back