Baltimore Loses At Least 12 Flash Drives Containing Votes From Tuesday’s Primary Election

This is preposterous. Let me suggest that we need an investigation; and then an independent investigation of the first investigation, because it will be partisan biased.

US4CC.meme.Lord_of_the_Rings - independent_investigation.png

I’m so old I keep paper copies of important things. Seems like I shouldn’t be the only one.

FAKE NEWS. LEFTIES have assured us that the voting is secure and that any concerns are false.

This whole thread needs to be placed in the rubber room. If not locked. The op should be banned. The newschannel should lose it license. Some random people should be arrested and accused of being russsian agents and locked up on unrelated issues.

I’m so old I keep paper copies of important things. Seems like I shouldn’t be the only one.

Here we go again, the same shit that happened in 2020. Nothing has changed, same voting systems, same election tampering problems because NOTHING was done to improve the systems.

Cool! It looks like all of the election tampering that DIDN"T HAPPEN in 2020 is going to DIDN'T HAPPEN again in 2022. We better have election monitors out the wazoo, Democrats will be trying to cheat their asses off because they know they have no chance in a legitimate election.

Forum List

Back