🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore mayor: "Its not holding back (cops vs looters); its responding appropriately"!!!!

The entire argument is specious. The only thing that matters is recognize that if you open a business where there are black people you can expect to be looted and burned with no legal protection.

So don't open a business there. Don't live there. Don't go there.

Yep. They're all over the news whining about the need for investment in the community.

Haha..um no.
You don't know what the word investment means to them though. Investment might mean increasing welfare payments. Training teachers to take a beating. More recreation centers. Don't count on investment meaning businesses that employ people. Working is not what they want. Working is wage slavery. .

Investment should mean better trained police, more education for the children so they don't focus on shit like this and better job oppunities.
18% of Baltimore high school graduates can read at an 8th grade level. More education won't help.

Wait, people arent educated and your idea is that they dont need education to be educated?

The entire argument is specious. The only thing that matters is recognize that if you open a business where there are black people you can expect to be looted and burned with no legal protection.

Yep. They're all over the news whining about the need for investment in the community.

Haha..um no.
They werent asking you to invest in the community fool. They were talking to other Black people.
Black people with money to invest aren't stupid enough to invest in black communities. The stores that were burned in Baltimore and Ferguson were black owned. It wasn't a wise investment was it?
I think you mean not wise enough. Thats why they are asking for Black people to invest. No stupid. Most of the stores were white owned.
The store owners were on television. One sporting goods store was white owned. Now he really is stupid because he said he's going to reopen. Better luck to the rioters next time.
No he is not stupid. He owns a sporting goods store and he knows Black people like sporting goods. I'm suspecting none of you have ever owned a business, home or every purchased insurance that wasnt forced upon you?

Haha..um no.
You don't know what the word investment means to them though. Investment might mean increasing welfare payments. Training teachers to take a beating. More recreation centers. Don't count on investment meaning businesses that employ people. Working is not what they want. Working is wage slavery. .

Investment should mean better trained police, more education for the children so they don't focus on shit like this and better job oppunities.
18% of Baltimore high school graduates can read at an 8th grade level. More education won't help.

Should be much higher as something is truly wrong with the current educational system. It needs reforms and the bugs need to be kicked out. ;) This is unacceptable level of skill.

Parents need to step up to the bar and teach their kids morality and right and wrong.

There are parts of Baltimore that still have the burned out hulks from 1968. Now they can have burned out hulks from 2015 too. It's a bit disappointing. The whole city should have burned down.

Haha..um no.
They werent asking you to invest in the community fool. They were talking to other Black people.
Black people with money to invest aren't stupid enough to invest in black communities. The stores that were burned in Baltimore and Ferguson were black owned. It wasn't a wise investment was it?
I think you mean not wise enough. Thats why they are asking for Black people to invest. No stupid. Most of the stores were white owned.

Why would anyone invest in a community that would support burning them down?

Sorry. But you and your peers are hopeless. The smart ones amongst you will do things our way...move out and live with us in our gated communities. Why you think all the black Ravens players dont live among the blacks of Baltimore? ??

Ray Lewis isnt dumb. He lives among civilized humans.
Dont worry your inbred little head over it. Let the big boys swoop in and make the money. Small minds such as yourself always provide a nice profit for people like me. :laugh:

Haha..um no.

Wait, people arent educated and your idea is that they dont need education to be educated?
Cognitive dissonance. White mans disease.

Haha..um no.
The store owners were on television. One sporting goods store was white owned. Now he really is stupid because he said he's going to reopen. Better luck to the rioters next time.
No he is not stupid. He owns a sporting goods store and he knows Black people like sporting goods. I'm suspecting none of you have ever owned a business, home or every purchased insurance that wasnt forced upon you?

Why do black thugs destroy it if they like it? Doesn't make sense.

Haha..um no.
Then he will be looted again. He will be looted until he isn't stupid anymore. Some people need more education than others.

Haha..um no.
Five auction houses and two retail stores and one grocery. PLUS rentals YOU?

Haha..um no.

Sorry. But you and your peers are hopeless. The smart ones amongst you will do things our way...move out and live with us in our gated communities. Why you think all the black Ravens players dont live among the blacks of Baltimore? ??

Dont worry your inbred little head over it. Let the big boys swoop in and make the money. Small minds such as yourself always provide a nice profit for people like me. :laugh:

Oh yeah...so much money to make in the ghetto. With all those people working all those full time jobs.

Weaves. Liquor. Shoes. Rims. Cell phones. You can sell those in the ghetto. Better accept food stamps and welfare though.

Why do black thugs destroy it if they like it? Doesn't make sense.
Rage rarely makes sense. Come on. Even you should know that.

Sure you do. :itsok:

I own Walmart and Target.

Ahh so as long as YOUR property is safe you don't mind when others with more money then you are devastated by illegal riots. Right?
Even if my property were involved I would still see the big picture. Property doesnt mean more than humans to me. Besides thats what insurance is for.
Uh... Most of those mom and pop shops had no insurance.
Not a smart business decision. They should place the blame on their lack of planning. There are consequences to every business decision.
You are aware most of them were black owned as well, right?

Then he will be looted again. He will be looted until he isn't stupid anymore. Some people need more education than others.
He will be looted until he leaves. That is what those savages want. They DO NOT want jobs or education. They WANT welfare!

Oh yeah...so much money to make in the ghetto. With all those people working all those full time jobs.

Weaves. Liquor. Shoes. Rims. Cell phones. You can sell those in the ghetto. Better accept food stamps and welfare though.
You seem so distraught over it all. If you dont want to invest good. Get to steppin. I thank you for leaving.

Heres the magic question.

The insurance companies...who have policies in the Baltimore ghetto. The mayor has let it be known her official policy is "Let it burn. Its just property."

How high do they jack up rates in the hood?? Probably to unaffordable levels. Hell...they may drop coverage.

You rebuild after a tornado. But this? The looters and arsonists are living next door. Move.

Ahh so as long as YOUR property is safe you don't mind when others with more money then you are devastated by illegal riots. Right?
Even if my property were involved I would still see the big picture. Property doesnt mean more than humans to me. Besides thats what insurance is for.
Uh... Most of those mom and pop shops had no insurance.
Not a smart business decision. They should place the blame on their lack of planning. There are consequences to every business decision.
You are aware most of them were black owned as well, right?
Doesnt change the fact they should have had insurance. No I am not aware most of them were Black owned. I heard most of them were white owned.

Written about it many times here. You I think are some EBT card homo bum.

Written about it many times here. You I think are some EBT card homo bum.
White people lie all the time in history books. So what you have written about it many times. I still dont believe you especially with all your whining.

Haha..um no.

Education isn't helping is it? What they are getting is a waste of money isn't it? If only funds for education would be increased maybe the 18% could be lowered to 10%.

Forum List

Back