🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore mayor: "Its not holding back (cops vs looters); its responding appropriately"!!!!

Ahh so as long as YOUR property is safe you don't mind when others with more money then you are devastated by illegal riots. Right?
Even if my property were involved I would still see the big picture. Property doesnt mean more than humans to me. Besides thats what insurance is for.
Uh... Most of those mom and pop shops had no insurance.
Not a smart business decision. They should place the blame on their lack of planning. There are consequences to every business decision.

Yep. And opening or investing in a black community is too risky these days.

Your people are self destructing.

Oh well....we'll watch it all on CNN from our suburban gated ccommunity.

The entire argument is specious. The only thing that matters is recognize that if you open a business where there are black people you can expect to be looted and burned with no legal protection.

So don't open a business there. Don't live there. Don't go there.

Yep. They're all over the news whining about the need for investment in the community.

Haha..um no.

Even if my property were involved I would still see the big picture. Property doesnt mean more than humans to me. Besides thats what insurance is for.

Haha bullshit. If thugs were about to loot and burn your home...you'd beg cops to stop them. You're fucking pathetic. Tell your relatives to stop burning their own cities.
Youre a dumb fucker that just tried to move the goal posts. My business is not the same as my home. I wouldnt call the cops for anything. They might shoot me. If someone was burning down my home I would shoot them. If they were burning down my business I would just collect on my insurance.

Tell your relatives to stop molesting sheep.

What a retard!!! Your business IS your home. You obviously do NOT own a business. A business owners home...is a direct result of his business.

You and other blacks believed Obama saying "you didnt build that".

You're a pathetic piece of shit. If your home or business was about to be looted and burned...you'd beg cops to stop them. Fucking liar.
No stupid. My business is not my home. Its a money making venture that does not live with me. No my home is not a direct result of my business. My home was paid for with money made when I was an employee.

Youre a fucking fool I would never call the police. Black people get shot calling the police because cops are too stupid to understand whats going on most of the time. I wouldnt chance it.

HERE is the typical black leftist attitude.

He says his home has no connection to his business. Well...he obviously doesnt own his business.

So...just to be clear. As a black leftist....you SUPPORT this mayors act of telling her police commanders to stand down...and allow peoples businesses...and a few homes...to.be burned and looted?

Just so we know what your type stands for.

BTW....a policy of letting them loot and burn...will result in insurance rates in black hoods skyrocketing to unaffordable levels.

So your black policy of "let it burn....insurance will take care of it" is a retarded idea. Because as usual....thats other people's money.

You and others like you are why in 50 years....blacks will still be living in shithole ghettos. You are self destructive.
Yes I support the mayors actions. As an intelligent person she understands the big picture. I commend that. You can only burn something down once idiot. When calm is restored and the issues dealt with then the rebuilding starts. If you cant afford the insurance then its not wise to go into business. Obviously you dont understand the dynamics of owning a business or doing a cost analysis.

Ahh so as long as YOUR property is safe you don't mind when others with more money then you are devastated by illegal riots. Right?
Not a smart business decision. They should place the blame on their lack of planning. There are consequences to every business decision.

Then dont open a business then. I dont care and personally I would rather inbreds such as yourself didnt have businesses in Black communities.

The entire argument is specious. The only thing that matters is recognize that if you open a business where there are black people you can expect to be looted and burned with no legal protection.

Yep. They're all over the news whining about the need for investment in the community.

Haha..um no.
They werent asking you to invest in the community fool. They were talking to other Black people.

Haha..um no.
You don't know what the word investment means to them though. Investment might mean increasing welfare payments. Training teachers to take a beating. More recreation centers. Don't count on investment meaning businesses that employ people. Working is not what they want. Working is wage slavery. .

Anytime there's looters and thugs trashing the place. The appropriate thing to do is to stop it from happening...If you're not going to do that...Well, why have cops at all?

Just when may I ask are the good black people going to stand up to the bad black people? Like that one mother did?

Haha..um no.
You don't know what the word investment means to them though. Investment might mean increasing welfare payments. Training teachers to take a beating. More recreation centers. Don't count on investment meaning businesses that employ people. Working is not what they want. Working is wage slavery. .

Investment should mean better trained police, more education for the children so they don't focus on shit like this and better job oppunities.

Haha..um no.
They werent asking you to invest in the community fool. They were talking to other Black people.
Black people with money to invest aren't stupid enough to invest in black communities. The stores that were burned in Baltimore and Ferguson were black owned. It wasn't a wise investment was it?

Haha bullshit. If thugs were about to loot and burn your home...you'd beg cops to stop them. You're fucking pathetic. Tell your relatives to stop burning their own cities.
Youre a dumb fucker that just tried to move the goal posts. My business is not the same as my home. I wouldnt call the cops for anything. They might shoot me. If someone was burning down my home I would shoot them. If they were burning down my business I would just collect on my insurance.

What a retard!!! Your business IS your home. You obviously do NOT own a business. A business owners home...is a direct result of his business.

You're a pathetic piece of shit. If your home or business was about to be looted and burned...you'd beg cops to stop them. Fucking liar.
No stupid. My business is not my home. Its a money making venture that does not live with me. No my home is not a direct result of my business. My home was paid for with money made when I was an employee.

Youre a fucking fool I would never call the police. Black people get shot calling the police because cops are too stupid to understand whats going on most of the time. I wouldnt chance it.

He says his home has no connection to his business. Well...he obviously doesnt own his business.

So...just to be clear. As a black leftist....you SUPPORT this mayors act of telling her police commanders to stand down...and allow peoples businesses...and a few homes...to.be burned and looted?

BTW....a policy of letting them loot and burn...will result in insurance rates in black hoods skyrocketing to unaffordable levels.

So your black policy of "let it burn....insurance will take care of it" is a retarded idea. Because as usual....thats other people's money.

You and others like you are why in 50 years....blacks will still be living in shithole ghettos. You are self destructive.
Yes I support the mayors actions. As an intelligent person she understands the big picture. I commend that. You can only burn something down once idiot. When calm is restored and the issues dealt with then the rebuilding starts. If you cant afford the insurance then its not wise to go into business. Obviously you dont understand the dynamics of owning a business or doing a cost analysis.

What a delusional post. "Big picture"??? Big picture is no business will invest there now. They'll leave. And your kind will.bitch about lack of jobs in your shithole hoods.

Cost analysis??? Ok. If your policy is "let it burn...insurance will pay it"....how much will the insurance company adjust rates...or just refuse to insure shithole businesses?

But hey...big picture...at least they didnt snatch up those black thugs terrorizing the city.

Let it burn? Go for it. Hope you burn yourselves down.

Just when may I ask are the good black people going to stand up to the bad black people? Like that one mother did?
Good Black people have long stood up to criminals. Sorry we dont submit reports to whites on what we do. What are you talking about "like that one mother did"?

Haha..um no.

Investment should mean better trained police, more education for the children so they don't focus on shit like this and better job oppunities.
18% of Baltimore high school graduates can read at an 8th grade level. More education won't help.

Haha..um no.
Black people with money to invest aren't stupid enough to invest in black communities. The stores that were burned in Baltimore and Ferguson were black owned. It wasn't a wise investment was it?
I think you mean not wise enough. Thats why they are asking for Black people to invest. No stupid. Most of the stores were white owned.

Then dont open a business then. I dont care and personally I would rather inbreds such as yourself didnt have businesses in Black communities.

Oh dont worry...we wont. Its why mostly white communities flourish...and mostly all black ones...well....dont.

We have the power and money remember? We'll gladly avoid investing in a shithole. Hell....you guys burn it to the ground....and we'll buy it....put gates around it...add a golf course...and it'll be ours haha.

What a delusional post. "Big picture"??? Big picture is no business will invest there now. They'll leave. And your kind will.bitch about lack of jobs in your shithole hoods.

Cost analysis??? Ok. If your policy is "let it burn...insurance will pay it"....how much will the insurance company adjust rates...or just refuse to insure shithole businesses?

But hey...big picture...at least they didnt snatch up those black thugs terrorizing the city.

Let it burn? Go for it. Hope you burn yourselves down.
Only dumb people that dont understand business believe no businesses will invest there. If there is a way to make a buck people will find it.

Oh dont worry...we wont. Its why mostly white communities flourish...and mostly all black ones...well....dont.

We have the power and money remember? We'll gladly avoid investing in a shithole. Hell....you guys burn it to the ground....and we'll buy it....put gates around it...add a golf course...and it'll be ours haha.
I didnt say you plural. Other whites will invest there. Inbreds such as yourself wont which is a good thing.

Haha..um no.
I think you mean not wise enough. Thats why they are asking for Black people to invest. No stupid. Most of the stores were white owned.
The store owners were on television. One sporting goods store was white owned. Now he really is stupid because he said he's going to reopen. Better luck to the rioters next time.

Why is it ONLY black people riot and loot? Why is it only black people see looting and riots as protesting? Are black people TRULY that socially stupid?
Who told you only Black people riot and loot? Whites do a lot of it and they do it over dumb stuff like pumpkins and sports. Blacks riot over oppressive conditions.

1297449615268_ORIGINAL.jpg

B3QyX9nIIAAbZjl.jpg

He just didnt know but I'm sure he's going to tell you all about how white people are Truely Socially Stupid.

Any minute now...

Aaaaannnny minute now

Haha..um no.

Why would anyone invest in a community that would support burning them down?

Sorry. But you and your peers are hopeless. The smart ones amongst you will do things our way...move out and live with us in our gated communities. Why you think all the black Ravens players dont live among the blacks of Baltimore? ??

Ray Lewis isnt dumb. He lives among civilized humans.

Forum List

Back