Baltimore's bloodiest Memorial Day in 15 years

This is what happens when cops are scared to do their jobs.

LOL...Yeah, Baltimore Crime rate was super low before "cops got scared"

And they're setting records now. Wonder who's going to have a higher body count at the end of the year? The blacks or the cops?
And do you care to make a wager?

Heres a wager: Who will kill more blacks in 2015 - Blacks in Baltimore....or....all American cops nation wide?

I bet on blacks in Baltimore.

And they're setting records now. Wonder who's going to have a higher body count at the end of the year? The blacks or the cops?

Heres a wager: Who will kill more blacks in 2015 - Blacks in Baltimore....or....all American cops nation wide?

I bet on blacks in Baltimore.

All day everyday,and twice on Sundays....

I'll wager that the shootings have dick to do with cops being scared. But then again, someone may pick up a gun and decide to commit a crime depending on the level of scared a cop is..

I'll wager that the shootings have dick to do with cops being scared. But then again, someone may pick up a gun and decide to commit a crime depending on the level of scared a cop is..

So the huge uptick has nothing to do with policing and it's just another day in the ghetto?
That should tell you something...

So the huge uptick has nothing to do with policing and it's just another day in the ghetto?

It tells me that you make make up false reasoning and highlights how ignorant you are.

Of course it matters. If you live in a city where the DA is prosecuting 6 cops with no evidence of wrongdoing and you know cops are "standing down" instead of doing their jobs, you're more likely to commit a crime.

Case in point, Baltimore.

It tells me that you make make up false reasoning and highlights how ignorant you are.

Never heard of the blue flu huh?
Only an idiot wouldnt equate an uptick in crime to a lack of policing in the ghetto.
Well that and a populace that was given the room to destroy and they now feel emboldened.
But whatever....

Saying "only an idiot would believe" before saying something doesnt make your point any less bullshit

Forum List

Back