Bam! Hats Off To The Republican Controlled NC Legislature

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
I realized that HW was no Reagan, but I thought he learned something and would continue his policies. Circa 1990 I gave up that illusion and left the party and have not seriously considered rejoining since. The Republicans always said wait until they controlled both Houses and the presidency, that's what they needed. Well, we got that under W, and what we got was a liberal wet dream of government growth.

In 2007 I moved to North Carolina, which was run by Democrats and ruled in their typical left wing arrogance and corruption. Then, a funny thing happened on the way to the Opera. The Republicans took over.

And wow, they have lowered and flattened State taxes, reduced business taxes, they are reducing regulation. They have a completely reasonable voter ID program where anyone can get a free ID to vote. They are here what the national Republicans always said they would be if they got power, until they got power and went on a spending orgy. Hats off to the Republican NC party which is delivering and making North Carolina such a better State to live in.

And LOL, the liberals are hooting mad. They have Greedy Monday demonstrations when the legislature is in session where they pine over when they used to get handouts on demand.

Forum List

Back