Ban all Muslims

No, ladies and gentlemen. Your eyes are not deceiving you.

A moment ago, someone actually said we need to exterminate 1.6 billion people to end violence.
And you wonder why most countries are nervous that we have nukes.......

Unfortunately it hasn't scared them straight.... yet...Maybe a President Trump will!
Except, your Orange Messiah will never be President.....what ever will you do on November 9th?
I'll watch you cry as the FBI finds it's balls, ethics and integrity....again!

fbi-arrests-hillary-ht-glenn47.jpg
Sure...I'll be happy to touch base with you on the 9th....unless you stroke out or run away.

Sure, go ahead, but it still won't make everyone hate everyone you need for them to.

It's a start, and innocent citizens need to find some balls and start somewhere!

Ya think they will? 'Cause right now all I see is a bunch folk too terrified to live in an open society caterwauling and flailing about calling for their own atrocities on innocents. Granted many of them anonymously on chat boards and shit.

Like I said. pushed far enough and we will grow balls and do what is right for our families and lives.
"we will grow balls".....so, you don't have them yet.

That not what you said when I Tea Bagged you!
Oh lookie....Vaggie admits to the Real name of his fave political group.

It's a start, and innocent citizens need to find some balls and start somewhere!

Ya think they will? 'Cause right now all I see is a bunch folk too terrified to live in an open society caterwauling and flailing about calling for their own atrocities on innocents. Granted many of them anonymously on chat boards and shit.

Like I said. pushed far enough and we will grow balls and do what is right for our families and lives.

BoDYKEa.... you ever think you can put 3 thoughts into ONE post, instead of looking like the fucking idiot you are with random thoughts all over the place....Tell me again, that they tasted good!

I must deal with some very different muslims from you folks. The only one I have dealt with recently was a doctor who performed an operation to remove a bone spur from my shoulder.

You just aren't paying attention, are you? It is not Muslims, it is what the religion teaches.

BoDYKEa.... you ever think you can put 3 thoughts into ONE post, instead of looking like the fucking idiot you are with random thoughts all over the place....Tell me again, that they tasted good!
Poor Vaggie....what WILL you do come November 9th? Is there anyone to watch you to make sure you do no harm to yourself?

You leftist are all SUICIDAL ...May it be YOUR FRIENDS and family KILLED BY THESE ANIMALS

And here is exactly what Trump said... You bunch of lying bastards.... Let's all watch the TRUTH for a change!!!!

Poor Vaggie. He sees the writing on the wall on the election and he's gone full genocidal.

Watch out, I hear that more LGTB muslim terrorists are looking for you, Aaron, and a handful of other queers that infest the USMB....you just can't help making a fool out of yourself...I'm glad to point it out!

Arguing with terrorist Muslims, and their sympathizers, is a exercise in futility....point in fact several of the above!

Pointing out Trump supporters who love the idea of the murder of women and children is always worth doing.

Excuse me, Trump supporters are trying to stop that. You are accusing people of something they have not done but the terrorists have done repeatably.

Do you think before you post?

Trump supporter Vigilante has specifically claimed that the murder of all Muslims- which of course includes women and children- would be a good thing.

No- Trump supporters are not trying to stop that.

Stupidly, I am the only one I know of that has the balls to write all you muslim scum, your enablers and your muslim relatives, should be dispatched UNLESS they DISAVOW your cultish supposed religion. I can weather all the slings and arrows of the truly cruel, depraved and suicidal muslim scum that can be thrown at me.
^ Isn't it interesting....not one RWr here is policing this genocidal maniac. And it's just the internet.......and yet you expect Muslims to shut down their terrorist extremists.

Pointing out Trump supporters who love the idea of the murder of women and children is always worth doing.

Excuse me, Trump supporters are trying to stop that. You are accusing people of something they have not done but the terrorists have done repeatably.

Trump supporter Vigilante has specifically claimed that the murder of all Muslims- which of course includes women and children- would be a good thing.

Stupidly, I am the only one I know of that has the balls to write all you muslim scum, .

You have no balls- you are an internet blow hard and coward who happily pronounces the world would be better if the United States killed 1,000,000,000 people- most of whom would be women and children.

In other words- a Trump voter.

Now you're trying to GOAT me!!!...Get the pun, sheep fucker?
"Goat" you? :rofl: :rofl: Too late.

How about his stating that we may have to close the mosques?

Now Donald Trump Says: I’ll Close Mosques!

Since MOST muslim mass murders have been connected to mosques that seem to have had radical ties, it's only logical!.... Perhaps at all mosques we have POLICE that speak the language PROFILE the attending muslims....just for safety sake!

You just love to hear that shredding of the Constitution, don't you? Kind of like popping the bubbles of bubble wrap insulation.....

We have been hearing that since Obama took office. The duty of the government is to protect its citizens, not gamble our lives by importing terrorists.

And what terrorists have been 'imported' since President Obama took office?

President Obama has never suggested 'importing terrorists'- he has instead targeted terrorists around the world to be killed or captured.

Obama could have completely wiped out ISIS. He did not. His drone program does nothing but advance subordinates to positions of power. He has enabled Islamists.
OBL.....of course, many RWrs here mourn his death.

Arguing with terrorist Muslims, and their sympathizers, is a exercise in futility....point in fact several of the above!

Stupidly, I am the only one I know of that has the balls to write all you muslim scum, your enablers and your muslim relatives, should be dispatched UNLESS they DISAVOW your cultish supposed religion. I can weather all the slings and arrows of the truly cruel, depraved and suicidal muslim scum that can be thrown at me.
^ Isn't it interesting....not one RWr here is policing this genocidal maniac. And it's just the internet.......and yet you expect Muslims to shut down their terrorist extremists.

BUT I haven't killed the innocent Americans, as muslims have..I see you are such a queer freak that you can't get it through your perverted skull!

You leftist are all SUICIDAL ...May it be YOUR FRIENDS and family KILLED BY THESE ANIMALS

And here is exactly what Trump said... You bunch of lying bastards.... Let's all watch the TRUTH for a change!!!!

Poor Vaggie. He sees the writing on the wall on the election and he's gone full genocidal.

Watch out, I hear that more LGTB muslim terrorists are looking for you, Aaron, and a handful of other queers that infest the USMB....you just can't help making a fool out of yourself...I'm glad to point it out!

How can you possible hear while under your covers shivering for fear of dem baddie moooslims!

Stupidly, I am the only one I know of that has the balls to write all you muslim scum, .

You have no balls- you are an internet blow hard and coward who happily pronounces the world would be better if the United States killed 1,000,000,000 people- most of whom would be women and children.

In other words- a Trump voter.

Now you're trying to GOAT me!!!...Get the pun, sheep fucker?
"Goat" you? :rofl: :rofl: Too late.

You're still looking for sheep, I see! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

BUT I haven't killed the innocent Americans, as muslims have..I see you are such a queer freak that you can't get it through your perverted skull!
We don't know that now, do we? You talk like a homicidal maniac....how do we know you haven't taken the next step?

How can you possible hear while under your covers shivering for fear of dem baddie moooslims!

Because I understand that your AIDS has your brain twisted like the Hildebeasts!

Because I understand that your AIDS has your brain twisted like the Hildebeasts!

Poor Vaggie.....do you have a safe place to go on November 9th? An extra security banky?

Poor Vaggie.....do you have a safe place to go on November 9th? An extra security banky?

185631_600.jpg

You think these people were scared?
Other Recent
"Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2016.10.06 (Kenya)
al-Shabaab gunmen break into a home and murder six residents in an attack targeting Christians. 2016.10.04 (Syria)
Thirty-six people at a wedding are blown up by a suicide bomber just as the bride and groom exchange vows. 2016.10.04 (Pakistan)
Four woman belonging to the Hazera Shiite minority are brutally gunned down by sectarian Jihadis. 2016.10.03 (Afghanistan)
Jihadis set off a bicycle bomb at a packed farmers' market that leaves six dead. 2016.10.01 (Iraq)
A poet is among three civilians executed by caliphate children. 2016.10.01 (Afghanistan)
A Sikh man is abducted from his home and murdered by Sunni militants.
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
It is a very real fear for millions of people. Asshole.

Forum List

Back