Ban all Muslims

He has to moderate to win. Shame really. Build the wall. Deport the illegals. Ban Muslim immigrants
moderate? is that what hes been doing? i thought he was pandering to the racist hillbilly crowd?
Better then pandering to you're retarded commie crowd.
There are more people in the world than nazis and commies
If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.
you said that yesterday about black people
You lie, post it or be branded a liar for the rest of the time your on USMB....dickhead.
it might have been the mexicans?.... you republicans just hate so many races i get mixed up sometimes
No, we hate stupid like you.

I must deal with some very different muslims from you folks. The only one I have dealt with recently was a doctor who performed an operation to remove a bone spur from my shoulder.

"I never said I would build a wall, it was just a suggestion"
He has to moderate to win. Shame really. Build the wall. Deport the illegals. Ban Muslim immigrants
moderate? is that what hes been doing? i thought he was pandering to the racist hillbilly crowd?

lmao

it's THAN retardo ...
You lose grammar monkey.

"I never said I would build a wall, it was just a suggestion"

lmao

it's THAN retardo ...
You lose grammar monkey.
Don't insult monkeys

Arguing with terrorist Muslims, and their sympathizers, is a exercise in futility....point in fact several of the above!

Pointing out Trump supporters who love the idea of the murder of women and children is always worth doing.

Excuse me, Trump supporters are trying to stop that. You are accusing people of something they have not done but the terrorists have done repeatably.

Do you think before you post?

Trump supporter Vigilante has specifically claimed that the murder of all Muslims- which of course includes women and children- would be a good thing.

No- Trump supporters are not trying to stop that.

He never said that. People like you have to make up lies to deflect from the topic. Vigilante is not the topic. And your argument is nonsense.

Why are you an apologist for Vigilante calling for my family to be murdered?

View attachment 92420

Do you believe like Vigilante does that its okay to murder Americans- as long as they are 'leftists'- or my family?
Let's not forget he also is calling on Drumpf to take power as a dictator.

I must deal with some very different muslims from you folks. The only one I have dealt with recently was a doctor who performed an operation to remove a bone spur from my shoulder.
Not all muslims are terrorists but MOST TERRORISTS are muslims..... Unfortunately for them, they can't or won't police their own!
Most terrorists are male.....why aren't you policing your own?

Not all muslims are terrorists but MOST TERRORISTS are muslims..... Unfortunately for them, they can't or won't police their own!
Most terrorists are male.....why aren't you policing your own?
BoDYKEa you'd love some sex with this one, she'd hurt you a lot!....

th

If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.

Hmmm if we killed 1,000,000,000 people 95% of the world's problems would end?

Sounds like a Trump solution alright.

Stupid solutions for stupid people.
They are only Muslim where at least 25% of their total population agree with the terrorists...the rest we can chalk up as collateral damage...Obuma does it all the time!

So you are in favor of killing at hundreds of thousands of women and children.

Yes- you are a Trump voter.
Anyone seeing any RWrs here taking Vaggie to task for his genocidal comments?

Hmmm if we killed 1,000,000,000 people 95% of the world's problems would end?

Sounds like a Trump solution alright.

Stupid solutions for stupid people.
They are only Muslim where at least 25% of their total population agree with the terrorists...the rest we can chalk up as collateral damage...Obuma does it all the time!

Anyone seeing any RWrs here taking Vaggie to task for his genocidal comments?
Why would they, you think they are SUICIDAL like you fucking leftist scumbags?

No, ladies and gentlemen. Your eyes are not deceiving you.

A moment ago, someone actually said we need to exterminate 1.6 billion people to end violence.
And you wonder why most countries are nervous that we have nukes.......

Unfortunately it hasn't scared them straight.... yet...Maybe a President Trump will!
Except, your Orange Messiah will never be President.....what ever will you do on November 9th?

You never saw a woman or child as a homicide bomber...like me to post pictures and article's?

Sure, go ahead, but it still won't make everyone hate everyone you need for them to.

It's a start, and innocent citizens need to find some balls and start somewhere!

Ya think they will? 'Cause right now all I see is a bunch folk too terrified to live in an open society caterwauling and flailing about calling for their own atrocities on innocents. Granted many of them anonymously on chat boards and shit.

Like I said. pushed far enough and we will grow balls and do what is right for our families and lives.
"we will grow balls".....so, you don't have them yet.

No, ladies and gentlemen. Your eyes are not deceiving you.

A moment ago, someone actually said we need to exterminate 1.6 billion people to end violence.
And you wonder why most countries are nervous that we have nukes.......

Unfortunately it hasn't scared them straight.... yet...Maybe a President Trump will!
Except, your Orange Messiah will never be President.....what ever will you do on November 9th?
I'll watch you cry as the FBI finds it's balls, ethics and integrity....again!

fbi-arrests-hillary-ht-glenn47.jpg

You never saw a woman or child as a homicide bomber...like me to post pictures and article's?

Sure, go ahead, but it still won't make everyone hate everyone you need for them to.

It's a start, and innocent citizens need to find some balls and start somewhere!

Ya think they will? 'Cause right now all I see is a bunch folk too terrified to live in an open society caterwauling and flailing about calling for their own atrocities on innocents. Granted many of them anonymously on chat boards and shit.

Like I said. pushed far enough and we will grow balls and do what is right for our families and lives.
"we will grow balls".....so, you don't have them yet.

That not what you said when I Tea Bagged you!

Us as in whites or Us as in christians? you have identify who the victim is before you use it as defense for your own genocidal claims..... do you guys even read mein kampf anymore?
What difference does it make, at this time?... Muslims are killers...period!...You can always renounce your Cult upbringing!
so do you want to ban all muslim immigration or not?

you republicans are always sending mixed messages
I do, but unfortunately Trump is a moderate on this subject.
The subject of genocide? So your saying Trump is "moderate" on the genocide subject?
No, he doesn't want you dead, I'm realistic and know you should be.
So..you are saying that Purpleowl should be dead......of course, you say that safely hiding behind your keyboard.

Forum List

Back