Ban all Muslims

Did he say ban all muslims? I honestly don't remember that

my bad

TOTAL AND COMPLETE were his words

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.
Banning muslims is not the same as halting immigration you stupid fuck.

How about his stating that we may have to close the mosques?

Now Donald Trump Says: I’ll Close Mosques!

Arguing with terrorist Muslims, and their sympathizers, is a exercise in futility....point in fact several of the above!

Pointing out Trump supporters who love the idea of the murder of women and children is always worth doing.

Excuse me, Trump supporters are trying to stop that. You are accusing people of something they have not done but the terrorists have done repeatably.

Do you think before you post?

Trump supporter Vigilante has specifically claimed that the murder of all Muslims- which of course includes women and children- would be a good thing.

No- Trump supporters are not trying to stop that.

Stupidly, I am the only one I know of that has the balls to write all you muslim scum, your enablers and your muslim relatives, should be dispatched UNLESS they DISAVOW your cultish supposed religion. I can weather all the slings and arrows of the truly cruel, depraved and suicidal muslim scum that can be thrown at me.

Arguing with terrorist Muslims, and their sympathizers, is a exercise in futility....point in fact several of the above!

Pointing out Trump supporters who love the idea of the murder of women and children is always worth doing.

Excuse me, Trump supporters are trying to stop that. You are accusing people of something they have not done but the terrorists have done repeatably.

Trump supporter Vigilante has specifically claimed that the murder of all Muslims- which of course includes women and children- would be a good thing.

He never said that. People like you have to make up lies to deflect from the topic. Vigilante is not the topic. And your argument is nonsense.

my bad

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.

Since MOST muslim mass murders have been connected to mosques that seem to have had radical ties, it's only logical!.... Perhaps at all mosques we have POLICE that speak the language PROFILE the attending muslims....just for safety sake!

Stupidly, I am the only one I know of that has the balls to write all you muslim scum, .

You have no balls- you are an internet blow hard and coward who happily pronounces the world would be better if the United States killed 1,000,000,000 people- most of whom would be women and children.

In other words- a Trump voter.

Stupidly, I am the only one I know of that has the balls to write all you muslim scum, .

You have no balls- you are an internet blow hard and coward who happily pronounces the world would be better if the United States killed 1,000,000,000 people- most of whom would be women and children.

Now you're trying to GOAT me!!!...Get the pun, sheep fucker?

If Trump wins I am sure Iran will take you in. Enjoy.

my bad

Since MOST muslim mass murders have been connected to mosques that seem to have had radical ties, it's only logical!.... Perhaps at all mosques we have POLICE that speak the language PROFILE the attending muslims....just for safety sake!

You just love to hear that shredding of the Constitution, don't you? Kind of like popping the bubbles of bubble wrap insulation.....

my bad

You just love to hear that shredding of the Constitution, don't you? Kind of like popping the bubbles of bubble wrap insulation.....

We have been hearing that since Obama took office. The duty of the government is to protect its citizens, not gamble our lives by importing terrorists.

He never said that. People like you have to make up lies to deflect from the topic. Vigilante is not the topic. And your argument is nonsense.

Hmmm yes he did- he also expressed hope that my family would be murdered- you really want to be defending this genocidal asshole who is hoping that my friends and family are murdered- and suggests the killing of 1,000,000,000 as the solution- yeah- a 'final solution'

upload_2016-10-6_18-32-6.png

upload_2016-10-6_18-31-43.png

upload_2016-10-6_18-31-53.png

my bad

We have been hearing that since Obama took office. The duty of the government is to protect its citizens, not gamble our lives by importing terrorists.

And what terrorists have been 'imported' since President Obama took office?

President Obama has never suggested 'importing terrorists'- he has instead targeted terrorists around the world to be killed or captured.

my bad

Maybe you be the first to feel the sting of the next terrorist killing...then talk to me about you rights...moron suicidal scum!

Hmmm yes he did- he also expressed hope that my family would be murdered- you really want to be defending this genocidal asshole who is hoping that my friends and family are murdered- and suggests the killing of 1,000,000,000 as the solution- yeah- a 'final solution'

View attachment 92415

View attachment 92413

View attachment 92414
Oh well, how many friends could you possibly have.

If Trump wins I am sure Iran will take you in. Enjoy.

Why would Iran 'take me in'? I am not Muslim, or Iranian.

I am not a Trump voter- I am an American- unlike Trump and his supporters I think America is a great country- I doubt Trump can completely ruin America in 4 years- I do think he could cause a great depression and lead us into wars we don't need to be involved in- but he can't destroy American completely. I hope.

my bad

Maybe you be the first to feel the sting of the next terrorist killing...then talk to me about you rights...moron suicidal scum!

He is not the one asking for Americans to be murdered by terrorists- that is you.

A Trump voter.

View attachment 92415

View attachment 92413

View attachment 92414
Oh well, how many friends could you possibly have.

upload_2016-10-6_18-38-28.png

Always informative to hear a Trump voter cheering on calls for Americans to be killed by terrorists.

President Obama has never suggested 'importing terrorists'- he has instead targeted terrorists around the world to be killed or captured.

Obama could have completely wiped out ISIS. He did not. His drone program does nothing but advance subordinates to positions of power. He has enabled Islamists.

He is not the one asking for Americans to be murdered by terrorists- that is you.

A Trump voter.

he's brought over 10000 unvetted Syrians into this country when all his advisors said there is a huge problem with that.....now the bitch wants to bring in another 65000 unvetted...you, as a terrorist lover see no problem.... you deserve to be dispatched.

Obama could have completely wiped out ISIS. He did not. His drone program does nothing but advance subordinates to positions of power. He has enabled Islamists.

Ah I do love the Monday morning quarterbacking.

How could President Obama have wiped out ISIS?

By apparently killing fewer terrorists?

my bad

That's odd. I could have sworn that the president has to swear an oath of office ,"to protect and defend the constitution of the United sates of America,"So help me, God". Yet, Trump is running on a platform that specifically and clearly does NOT protect and defend the constitution of the United States of America. That could easily be interpreted as an impeachable offense.

Forum List

Back