Ban all Muslims

If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.
Wait...

Wait...

Did you just say that if we committed genocide, the world's problems would end?

Wait...

Wait...

And then you said THINK about that?

Holy shit, we have us a vortex of stupidity that circles back on itself, ladies and gentlemen!

Sieg fucking Heil, motherfucker.

Oh,btw, the Jews weren't killing themail Germans,

Adolf Hitler most vociferously disagrees with you.

But Stalin agrees with you?
you nazis will not let that go will you?
Rotflmao...coming from a muslim.

well which racists am I supposed to believe? the one who 's racist charts say 25% or the one who's charts says 50%? see this is why you guys need a single leader...... like a fuhrer or something

Why would I care what you believe, your a muslim.
I could be a jew?
Nope, too fucking stupid, although many supposed American Jews are that in name only...They are liberals first.
why are you always confusing jews with liberals? is that on purpose?

I'm from NYC, they are the same here most of the time.
you live around people? please tell me your posting from a mental asylum

Oh,btw, the Jews weren't killing themail Germans, the Muslims are killing us....but your 2 digit ziQ equates them...that's why you deserve to be outed for what you are.
Us as in whites or Us as in christians? you have identify who the victim is before you use it as defense for your own genocidal claims..... do you guys even read mein kampf anymore?
What difference does it make, at this time?... Muslims are killers...period!...You can always renounce your Cult upbringing!
so do you want to ban all muslim immigration or not?

you republicans are always sending mixed messages
I do, but unfortunately Trump is a moderate on this subject.
The subject of genocide? So your saying Trump is "moderate" on the genocide subject?
Yeah. Trump totally sold out on extermination. There was no money in it.

Wait...

Wait...

Did you just say that if we committed genocide, the world's problems would end?

Wait...

Wait...

And then you said THINK about that?

Holy shit, we have us a vortex of stupidity that circles back on itself, ladies and gentlemen!

Sieg fucking Heil, motherfucker.

Oh,btw, the Jews weren't killing themail Germans,

Adolf Hitler most vociferously disagrees with you.

But Stalin agrees with you?
you nazis will not let that go will you?
Rotflmao...coming from a muslim.
see it doesn't work as good as accusing everyone who isn't a nazi of being a jew. If you accuse a white guy of being a secret muslim people just dont believe you

Us as in whites or Us as in christians? you have identify who the victim is before you use it as defense for your own genocidal claims..... do you guys even read mein kampf anymore?
What difference does it make, at this time?... Muslims are killers...period!...You can always renounce your Cult upbringing!
so do you want to ban all muslim immigration or not?

you republicans are always sending mixed messages
I do, but unfortunately Trump is a moderate on this subject.
The subject of genocide? So your saying Trump is "moderate" on the genocide subject?
Yeah. Trump totally sold out on extermination. There was no money in it.
He gave into those liberals and their demands

Banning muslims is not the same as halting immigration you stupid fuck.

try real hard ok?

who was he stopping from immigrating here ?

think about it? I'll check back next week and see if you figured it out...

you stupid fucking retard
you said "ban all muslims" Do you know what the words "ban" "all" "muslims" mean?

LMAO ... you stupid fuck ... read the damn quote and stfu
he was talking about immigration. Your lie implies American Muslims and other Muslims already here you stupid mother fucker

Trump's campaign release didn't distinguish between American Muslims or non-American Muslims. Where is the lie?

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.
Jesus Christ. Banning all Muslims would imply to ban all Muslims correct? Not just halt Muslim immigration. Yuge difference

try real hard ok?

you said "ban all muslims" Do you know what the words "ban" "all" "muslims" mean?

he was talking about immigration. Your lie implies American Muslims and other Muslims already here you stupid mother fucker

Trump's campaign release didn't distinguish between American Muslims or non-American Muslims. Where is the lie?

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.
Jesus Christ. Banning all Muslims would imply to ban all Muslims correct? Not just halt Muslim immigration. Yuge difference

ban all muslim immigration you fucking idiot

try real hard ok?

so terrorists can come to america and live here they just can't apply for citizenship, because.....???

try real hard ok?

Hmmmm yes?

It doesn't 'imply' anything- it says a complete shutdown of Muslims- which would include of course American Muslims.

Shaq better not travel overseas

If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.

Hmmm if we killed 1,000,000,000 people 95% of the world's problems would end?

Sounds like a Trump solution alright.

Stupid solutions for stupid people.
They are only Muslim where at least 25% of their total population agree with the terrorists...the rest we can chalk up as collateral damage...Obuma does it all the time!

So you are in favor of killing at hundreds of thousands of women and children.

Yes- you are a Trump voter.
You never saw a woman or child as a homicide bomber...like me to post pictures and article's?

Yes- you are a Trump vote

ban all muslim immigration you fucking idiot
Was that so hard?

They are only Muslim where at least 25% of their total population agree with the terrorists...the rest we can chalk up as collateral damage...Obuma does it all the time!

You never saw a woman or child as a homicide bomber...like me to post pictures and article's?

Hillary supporter said he supported Mao earlier. JS

I have never heard that Trump was a Mao supporter- so I couldn't agree with that.

I have never heard that Trump was a Mao supporter- so I couldn't agree with that.
The Hillary supporter said it they did.

Have we figured out yet that banning Muslim immigration will result in fewer incoming terror-cells and sleepers?
75_75.gif

"I never said I would build a wall, it was just a suggestion"
He has to moderate to win. Shame really. Build the wall. Deport the illegals. Ban Muslim immigrants

So was he lying before- or is he lying now?
He was doing what Hillary did on tpp and gay marriage. Flip flopping for votes
typical politicians..... always going back on their ethnic cleansing promises

Forum List

Back