Ban all Muslims

‘Donald Trump said Wednesday that derogatory statements he has made toward women were all for the sake of “entertainment” and did not reflect his true feelings.’

Oh, brother.

That's not how it works.

Someone can’t say something stupid, hateful, and ignorant then claim that ‘it was just a joke’ – that’s just lame and childish.

We can see the hillarys actual actions against women and the hate against america. Thats who you will vote for.

what other races do you want to screw? how bout those mexicans?

I havent noticed mexicans hanging gays off bridges or lopping peoples heads off or burning people alive in cages. You haven't either. Yeah, I'd keep all those wretches from the ME out of this country until they can get out of the 7th century.
what about the japanese? nazis like them right?

What about the japanese? We defeated the nazis. I have no idea of what type of twisted correlation you're trying to make...nor do i care.
oh your in the Klan? that means you like the jews right?

You're an ignorant idiot.
Im right though

‘Donald Trump said Wednesday that derogatory statements he has made toward women were all for the sake of “entertainment” and did not reflect his true feelings.’

Oh, brother.

That's not how it works.

Someone can’t say something stupid, hateful, and ignorant then claim that ‘it was just a joke’ – that’s just lame and childish.

We can see the hillarys actual actions against women and the hate against america. Thats who you will vote for.
it was just a joke

I havent noticed mexicans hanging gays off bridges or lopping peoples heads off or burning people alive in cages. You haven't either. Yeah, I'd keep all those wretches from the ME out of this country until they can get out of the 7th century.

What about the japanese? We defeated the nazis. I have no idea of what type of twisted correlation you're trying to make...nor do i care.

Im right though

You couldn't be more wrong and I've lost iq points even responding to your nonsense.

try real hard ok?

who was he stopping from immigrating here ?

think about it? I'll check back next week and see if you figured it out...

you stupid fucking retard
you said "ban all muslims" Do you know what the words "ban" "all" "muslims" mean?

LMAO ... you stupid fuck ... read the damn quote and stfu
he was talking about immigration. Your lie implies American Muslims and other Muslims already here you stupid mother fucker
why is that better? you still haven't answered me?

also trump never said any of this shit your just making it up
Who said it was? I just pointing out Sietes lie. I know he didn't say it dumbfuck. That's my whole point
that not what you were doing at all and you know it

Im right though

You couldn't be more wrong and I've lost iq points even responding to your nonsense.
good

If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.

Hmmm if we killed 1,000,000,000 people 95% of the world's problems would end?

Sounds like a Trump solution alright.

Stupid solutions for stupid people.
They are only Muslim where at least 25% of their total population agree with the terrorists...the rest we can chalk up as collateral damage...Obuma does it all the time!

Oh, brother.

That's not how it works.

it was just a joke

CJ is a joke.

If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.
Wait...

Wait...

Did you just say that if we committed genocide, the world's problems would end?

Wait...

Wait...

And then you said THINK about that?

Holy shit, we have us a vortex of stupidity that circles back on itself, ladies and gentlemen!

Sieg fucking Heil, motherfucker.
Why, yes I did...is that a problem, or do you want to see us be taken over like Europe...suicidal moron!

They are only Muslim where at least 25% of their total population agree with the terrorists...the rest we can chalk up as collateral damage...Obuma does it all the time!
25% the last racist told me it was 50%? what happened? you guys get better nazi polls this year or something?

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Holy shit, we have us a vortex of stupidity that circles back on itself, ladies and gentlemen!

Oh,btw, the Jews weren't killing themail Germans, the Muslims are killing us....but your 2 digit ziQ equates them...that's why you deserve to be outed for what you are.

Oh, brother.

That's not how it works.

it was just a joke

CJ is a joke.
Shouldn't you be lynching a black baby somewhere?

So you are in favor of killing at hundreds of thousands of women and children.

Yes- you are a Trump voter.

25% the last racist told me it was 50%? what happened? you guys get better nazi polls this year or something?
Puke Bowl, you continue to lie, but you are entertaining when I continually bitch slap your dumb ass!

Oh, brother.

That's not how it works.

it was just a joke

CJ is a joke.
Shouldn't you be lynching a black baby somewhere?

No, that's Tuesday nights.

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Oh,btw, the Jews weren't killing themail Germans, the Muslims are killing us....but your 2 digit ziQ equates them...that's why you deserve to be outed for what you are.
Us as in whites? Or us as in christians? you have to identify who the victim is before you use it as defense for your own genocidal claims..... do you guys even read mein kampf anymore?

So you are in favor of killing at hundreds of thousands of women and children.

Yes- you are a Trump voter.
You never saw a woman or child as a homicide bomber...like me to post pictures and article's?

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Us as in whites or Us as in christians? you have identify who the victim is before you use it as defense for your own genocidal claims..... do you guys even read mein kampf anymore?
What difference does it make, at this time?... Muslims are killers...period!...You can always renounce your Cult upbringing!

Forum List

Back