Ban all Muslims

If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.
Wait...

Wait...

Did you just say that if we committed genocide, the world's problems would end?

Wait...

Wait...

And then you said THINK about that?

Holy shit, we have us a vortex of stupidity that circles back on itself, ladies and gentlemen!

Sieg fucking Heil, motherfucker.

my bad

TOTAL AND COMPLETE were his words

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.
Banning muslims is not the same as halting immigration you stupid fuck.

try real hard ok?

who was he stopping from immigrating here ?

think about it? I'll check back next week and see if you figured it out...

you stupid fucking retard
you said "ban all muslims" Do you know what the words "ban" "all" "muslims" mean?

LMAO ... you stupid fuck ... read the damn quote and stfu
he was talking about immigration. Your lie implies American Muslims and other Muslims already here you stupid mother fucker

Trump's campaign release didn't distinguish between American Muslims or non-American Muslims. Where is the lie?

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.

"I never said I would build a wall, it was just a suggestion"
He has to moderate to win. Shame really. Build the wall. Deport the illegals. Ban Muslim immigrants
moderate? is that what hes been doing? i thought he was pandering to the racist hillbilly crowd?
Better then pandering to you're retarded commie crowd.
There are more people in the world than nazis and commies
If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.
you said that yesterday about black people
You lie, post it or be branded a liar for the rest of the time your on USMB....dickhead.
it might have been the mexicans?.... you republicans just hate so many races i get mixed up sometimes

Wait...

Wait...

Did you just say that if we committed genocide, the world's problems would end?

Wait...

Wait...

And then you said THINK about that?

Sieg fucking Heil, motherfucker.

Well that is how the Trump supporters think- kill 500,000,000 women because they are Muslims- to protect women.

I wouldnt allow one person to come in from the ME. Screw them to hell/allah.
what other races do you want to screw? how bout those mexicans?

I havent noticed mexicans hanging gays off bridges or lopping peoples heads off or burning people alive in cages. You haven't either. Yeah, I'd keep all those wretches from the ME out of this country until they can get out of the 7th century.

No, ladies and gentlemen. Your eyes are not deceiving you.

A moment ago, someone actually said we need to exterminate 1.6 billion people to end violence.

I havent noticed mexicans hanging gays off bridges or lopping peoples heads off or burning people alive in cages. You haven't either. Yeah, I'd keep all those wretches from the ME out of this country until they can get out of the 7th century.
what about the japanese? nazis like them right?

No, ladies and gentlemen. Your eyes are not deceiving you.

A moment ago, someone actually did just say we need to exterminate 1.6 billion people to end violence.
Republicans say that all the time..... I'm pretty sure Trump mumbles it in his sleep

What about the japanese? We defeated the nazis. I have no idea of what type of twisted correlation you're trying to make...nor do i care.

GOD: Why'd you kill 1.6 billion people?

CHRISTIAN: There wuz just too much violence, Lord!

What about the japanese? We defeated the nazis. I have no idea of what type of twisted correlation you're trying to make...nor do i care.
oh your in the Klan? that means you like the jews right?

‘Donald Trump said Wednesday that derogatory statements he has made toward women were all for the sake of “entertainment” and did not reflect his true feelings.’

Oh, brother.

That's not how it works.

Someone can’t say something stupid, hateful, and ignorant then claim that ‘it was just a joke’ – that’s just lame and childish.

Banning muslims is not the same as halting immigration you stupid fuck.

try real hard ok?

who was he stopping from immigrating here ?

think about it? I'll check back next week and see if you figured it out...

you stupid fucking retard
you said "ban all muslims" Do you know what the words "ban" "all" "muslims" mean?

LMAO ... you stupid fuck ... read the damn quote and stfu
he was talking about immigration. Your lie implies American Muslims and other Muslims already here you stupid mother fucker
why is that better? you still haven't answered me?

also trump never said any of this shit your just making it up
Who said it was? I just pointing out Sietes lie. I know he didn't say it dumbfuck. That's my whole point

oh your in the Klan? that means you like the jews right?

You're an ignorant idiot.

Forum List

Back