Ban all Muslims

If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.

Hmmm if we killed 1,000,000,000 people 95% of the world's problems would end?

Sounds like a Trump solution alright.

Stupid solutions for stupid people.
They are only Muslim where at least 25% of their total population agree with the terrorists...the rest we can chalk up as collateral damage...Obuma does it all the time!

So you are in favor of killing at hundreds of thousands of women and children.

Yes- you are a Trump voter.
You never saw a woman or child as a homicide bomber...like me to post pictures and article's?

Sure, go ahead, but it still won't make everyone hate everyone you need for them to.

If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.
Wait...

Wait...

Did you just say that if we committed genocide, the world's problems would end?

Wait...

Wait...

And then you said THINK about that?

Holy shit, we have us a vortex of stupidity that circles back on itself, ladies and gentlemen!

Sieg fucking Heil, motherfucker.

Oh,btw, the Jews weren't killing themail Germans, the Muslims are killing us....but your 2 digit ziQ equates them...that's why you deserve to be outed for what you are.
Us as in whites or Us as in christians? you have identify who the victim is before you use it as defense for your own genocidal claims..... do you guys even read mein kampf anymore?
What difference does it make, at this time?... Muslims are killers...period!...You can always renounce your Cult upbringing!

Then whites are all murders too, damn, I hate that.

They are only Muslim where at least 25% of their total population agree with the terrorists...the rest we can chalk up as collateral damage...Obuma does it all the time!
25% the last racist told me it was 50%? what happened? you guys get better nazi polls this year or something?
Puke Bowl, you continue to lie, but you are entertaining when I continually bitch slap your dumb ass!
well which racists am I supposed to believe? the one who 's racist charts say 25% or the one who's charts says 50%? see this is why you guys need a single leader...... like a fuhrer or something

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Holy shit, we have us a vortex of stupidity that circles back on itself, ladies and gentlemen!

Oh,btw, the Jews weren't killing themail Germans,

Adolf Hitler most vociferously disagrees with you.

You never saw a woman or child as a homicide bomber...like me to post pictures and article's?

Sure, go ahead, but it still won't make everyone hate everyone you need for them to.

It's a start, and innocent citizens need to find some balls and start somewhere!

What difference does it make, at this time?... Muslims are killers...period!...You can always renounce your Cult upbringing!
There are 1.6 billion Muslims. If they wanted you dead, you would be.

25% the last racist told me it was 50%? what happened? you guys get better nazi polls this year or something?
Puke Bowl, you continue to lie, but you are entertaining when I continually bitch slap your dumb ass!
well which racists am I supposed to believe? the one who 's racist charts say 25% or the one who's charts says 50%? see this is why you guys need a single leader...... like a fuhrer or something

Why would I care what you believe, your a muslim.

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Oh,btw, the Jews weren't killing themail Germans, the Muslims are killing us....but your 2 digit ziQ equates them...that's why you deserve to be outed for what you are.
Us as in whites or Us as in christians? you have identify who the victim is before you use it as defense for your own genocidal claims..... do you guys even read mein kampf anymore?
so do you want to ban all muslim immigration or not?

you republicans are always sending mixed messages

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

But Stalin agrees with you?

I could be a jew?

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

I do, but unfortunately Trump is a moderate on this subject.

It's a start, and innocent citizens need to find some balls and start somewhere!

Ya think they will? 'Cause right now all I see is a bunch folk too terrified to live in an open society caterwauling and flailing about calling for their own atrocities on innocents. Granted many of them anonymously on chat boards and shit.

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

But Stalin agrees with you?
you nazis will not let that go will you?

I could be a jew?
Nope, too fucking stupid, although many supposed American Jews are that in name only...They are liberals first.

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

The subject of genocide? So your saying Trump is "moderate" on the genocide subject?

Ya think they will? 'Cause right now all I see is a bunch folk too terrified to live in an open society caterwauling and flailing about calling for their own atrocities on innocents. Granted many of them anonymously on chat boards and shit.

Like I said. pushed far enough and we will grow balls and do what is right for our families and lives.

I could be a jew?
Nope, too fucking stupid, although many supposed American Jews are that in name only...They are liberals first.
why are you always confusing jews with liberals? is that on purpose?

The subject of genocide? So your saying Trump is "moderate" on the genocide subject?
No, he doesn't want you dead, I'm realistic and know you should be.

I could be a jew?
why are you always confusing jews with liberals? is that on purpose?

I'm from NYC, they are the same here most of the time.

Forum List

Back