Ban all Muslims

Arguing with terrorist Muslims, and their sympathizers, is a exercise in futility....point in fact several of the above!

Pointing out Trump supporters who love the idea of the murder of women and children is always worth doing.

Have we figured out yet that banning Muslim immigration will result in fewer incoming terror-cells and sleepers?
75_75.gif

Will it?

Or will terrorists figure out to claim they are Christians?

Arguing with terrorist Muslims, and their sympathizers, is a exercise in futility....point in fact several of the above!

Pointing out Trump supporters who love the idea of the murder of women and children is always worth doing.

This is why Muslim children as collateral damage shouldn’t concern you at all
Very young female terrorist-in-training sings a song of the Islamic State (ISIS) and practices beheading on a doll. Scorpions have children, too.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef01a3fbc7d4d5970b-500wi

islamists_with_child_suicidebomber.jpg

This is why Muslim children as collateral damage

Another Trump voter who loves the idea of murdering children.

Just think of one of these muslim scum walking into a kindergarten class with your child in it.....Do you get the picture?

Let me help the mindless, scum on this forum....

rtxybui_copy.jpg

You leftist are all SUICIDAL ...May it be YOUR FRIENDS and family KILLED BY THESE ANIMALS

And here is exactly what Trump said... You bunch of lying bastards.... Let's all watch the TRUTH for a change!!!!

IF THE MOTHER FUCKERS DON'T KILL YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY, THEY'LL.......

• Brother tortured and forced to listen to sister, 17, being gang-raped after being kidnapped...

Daily Mail ^ | Oct. 6, 2016 | Jenifer Newton
    A brother has been tortured and forced to listen to his 17-year-old sister being gang-raped after they were kidnapped by a Muslim gang in Pakistan after refusing to convert from Christianity. The British Pakistani Christian Association say they have been assisting the family in Kasur in the east of the country following their ordeal. According to the charity, the Muslim gang targeted the family home, which was a mud house in a small village, knowing that they were Christian and threatened them with guns, sticks and metal poles.

Excuse me, Trump supporters are trying to stop that. You are accusing people of something they have not done but the terrorists have done repeatably.

Do you think before you post?

Donald Trump is a genocidal maniac and only genocidal maniacs support him
Mohammad was a genocidal maniac.. Tell us who Trump has killed.

Donald Trump is a genocidal maniac and only genocidal maniacs support him

Says a muslim terrorist supporter, enabler, and possible mass murderer!
speaking of which

I'd do it to protect us, you'd do it to promote Sharia, and the Caliphate!

"I never said I would build a wall, it was just a suggestion"
He has to moderate to win. Shame really. Build the wall. Deport the illegals. Ban Muslim immigrants

So was he lying before- or is he lying now?
He was doing what Hillary did on tpp and gay marriage. Flip flopping for votes
typical politicians..... always going back on their ethnic cleansing promises
Islam is an ethnicity?
tongue_smile.gif

Islam is a cancer.

"I never said I would build a wall, it was just a suggestion"
He has to moderate to win. Shame really. Build the wall. Deport the illegals. Ban Muslim immigrants

So was he lying before- or is he lying now?
He was doing what Hillary did on tpp and gay marriage. Flip flopping for votes
typical politicians..... always going back on their ethnic cleansing promises
Islam is an ethnicity?
tongue_smile.gif

Islam is a cancer.
Gotta bring them negros to heel

Excuse me, Trump supporters are trying to stop that. You are accusing people of something they have not done but the terrorists have done repeatably.

Do you think before you post?

Trump supporter Vigilante has specifically claimed that the murder of all Muslims- which of course includes women and children- would be a good thing.

No- Trump supporters are not trying to stop that.

Forum List

Back