Ban all Muslims

Did he say ban all muslims? I honestly don't remember that

my bad

TOTAL AND COMPLETE were his words

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.
It sounds like he didn't want to ban all Muslims forever. He just thought we should wait until they can be vetted properly. That seems pretty logical.

he also said " it was a suggestion" ... thats the damn point.

sheeeeesh
we should ban all white people, they make me nervous

just put derelicts like harley back in the asylums ...

Did he say ban all muslims? I honestly don't remember that

my bad

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.
Banning muslims is not the same as halting immigration you stupid fuck.

try real hard ok?

who was he stopping from immigrating here ?

think about it? I'll check back next week and see if you figured it out...

you stupid fucking retard
you said "ban all muslims" Do you know what the words "ban" "all" "muslims" mean?

LMAO ... you stupid fuck ... read the damn quote and stfu
he was talking about immigration. Your lie implies American Muslims and other Muslims already here you stupid mother fucker

my bad

It sounds like he didn't want to ban all Muslims forever. He just thought we should wait until they can be vetted properly. That seems pretty logical.

he also said " it was a suggestion" ... thats the damn point.

sheeeeesh
we should ban all white people, they make me nervous
Well, you're a racist...so.....
it was just a suggestion?
No problem...I just stated a fact.....

"I never said I would build a wall, it was just a suggestion"
He has to moderate to win. Shame really. Build the wall. Deport the illegals. Ban Muslim immigrants
moderate? is that what hes been doing? i thought he was pandering to the racist hillbilly crowd?
Better then pandering to you're retarded commie crowd.
There are more people in the world than nazis and commies
If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.
you said that yesterday about black people

It's far smarter to ban all liberals.....
Is that another one of trump's "suggestions"? or did you get that one from hitler?
Yes....

image.jpeg

"I never said I would build a wall, it was just a suggestion"
He has to moderate to win. Shame really. Build the wall. Deport the illegals. Ban Muslim immigrants
moderate? is that what hes been doing? i thought he was pandering to the racist hillbilly crowd?
Better then pandering to you're retarded commie crowd.
There are more people in the world than nazis and commies
If we killed all Muslims 95% of the world's problems would end...think about that.
you said that yesterday about black people
You lie, post it or be branded a liar for the rest of the time your on USMB....dickhead.

my bad

Banning muslims is not the same as halting immigration you stupid fuck.

try real hard ok?

who was he stopping from immigrating here ?

think about it? I'll check back next week and see if you figured it out...

you stupid fucking retard
you said "ban all muslims" Do you know what the words "ban" "all" "muslims" mean?

LMAO ... you stupid fuck ... read the damn quote and stfu
he was talking about immigration. Your lie implies American Muslims and other Muslims already here you stupid mother fucker
why is that better? you still haven't answered me?

also trump never said any of this shit your just making it up

Hey, I told a racist joke for the entertainment of the Klansmen and White Supremacists. It doesn't reflect my true feelings. I love darkies. Watch, I'll eat this watermelon to prove it.

Hmmm if we killed 1,000,000,000 people 95% of the world's problems would end?

Sounds like a Trump solution alright.

Stupid solutions for stupid people.

Forum List

Back