Ban all Muslims

Did he say ban all muslims? I honestly don't remember that

my bad

TOTAL AND COMPLETE were his words

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.
It sounds like he didn't want to ban all Muslims forever. He just thought we should wait until they can be vetted properly. That seems pretty logical.
anyother groups of people we need to ban for no reason? what about black people?

my bad

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on," a campaign press release said.
Banning muslims is not the same as halting immigration you stupid fuck.
you say that like it so much better?
Siete lied. Period

my bad

Siete lied. Period
You're a dumbass. Period

my bad

try real hard ok?

who was he stopping from immigrating here ?

think about it? I'll check back next week and see if you figured it out...

you stupid fucking retard

it was a suggestion ... remember that?

try this one for entertainment..

Donald Trump said Wednesday that derogatory statements he has made toward women were all for the sake of “entertainment” and did not reflect his true feelings.

"A lot of that was done for the purpose of entertainment; there's nobody that has more respect for women than I do," the real estate mogul told Las Vegas’ KSNV-TV in an interview taped Wednesday ahead of a rally in Henderson, Nevada

the miserable sob can't walk back his mouth fast enough can he? ...something new everyday to lie about.

very entertaining.
Bed wetter

my bad

Siete lied. Period
You're a dumbass. Period
So are you saying siete didn't lie when he lied about trump saying he wanted to ban all muslims?

my bad

try real hard ok?

I answered that fucktard,!

my bad

try real hard ok?

you said "ban all muslims" Do you know what the words "ban" "all" "muslims" mean?

my bad

Siete lied. Period
You're a dumbass. Period
So are you saying siete didn't lie when he lied about trump saying he wanted to ban all muslims?
No I'm saying you're a dumbass. Can't you read dumbass?

my bad

It sounds like he didn't want to ban all Muslims forever. He just thought we should wait until they can be vetted properly. That seems pretty logical.

he also said " it was a suggestion" ... thats the damn point.

sheeeeesh

Siete lied. Period
You're a dumbass. Period
No I'm saying you're a dumbass. Can't you read dumbass?
obviously not

my bad

try real hard ok?

you said "ban all muslims" Do you know what the words "ban" "all" "muslims" mean?
Do you assume some are good people?

my bad

try real hard ok?

LMAO ... you stupid fuck ... read the damn quote and stfu

my bad

sheeeeesh
we should ban all white people, they make me nervous

my bad

sheeeeesh
Well, you're a racist...so.....

my bad

sheeeeesh
Well, you're a racist...so.....
it was just a suggestion?

Donald Trump said Wednesday that derogatory statements he has made toward women were all for the sake of “entertainment” and did not reflect his true feelings.

"A lot of that was done for the purpose of entertainment; there's nobody that has more respect for women than I do," the real estate mogul told Las Vegas’ KSNV-TV in an interview taped Wednesday ahead of a rally in Henderson, Nevada

the miserable sob can't walk back his mouth fast enough can he? ...something new everyday to lie about.

very entertaining.

You do realize that Islam is the women's threat #1?

very entertaining.

You do realize that Islam is the women's threat #1?
that would be men

Forum List

Back