Ban those Nip Slips!!!!

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
The North Carolina economy must be booming if this is what they have time for...

Rep. Rayne Brown, North Carolina State Republican, Introduces Bill Criminalizing Nipple Exposure

North Carolina state representatives have introduced a bill that would "clarify" state law to specifically prohibit the baring of women's breasts. Women worried about showing too much of their "private area" should use pasties, or perhaps duct tape.

The proposed legislation, House Bill 34, would make it a Class H felony to expose "external organs of sex and of excretion, including the nipple, or any portion of the areola, of the human female breast."​

That's right ladies and gentlemen, the NC state legislature wants to make it punishable for up to SIX MONTHS in prison for letting that areola slip!

(Breastfeeding is exempt...why the double standard NC?)

:lol: I love our country's legislators...really I do. :lol:

The North Carolina economy must be booming if this is what they have time for...

Rep. Rayne Brown, North Carolina State Republican, Introduces Bill Criminalizing Nipple Exposure

North Carolina state representatives have introduced a bill that would "clarify" state law to specifically prohibit the baring of women's breasts. Women worried about showing too much of their "private area" should use pasties, or perhaps duct tape.

The proposed legislation, House Bill 34, would make it a Class H felony to expose "external organs of sex and of excretion, including the nipple, or any portion of the areola, of the human female breast."​

That's right ladies and gentlemen, the NC state legislature wants to make it punishable for up to SIX MONTHS in prison for letting that areola slip!

Ears excrete wax....noses excrete snot....should they be covered at all times too?

God forbid someone sees a boob!

Seriously, there's your nanny-state for you.

What a bunch of prudes!

Ears excrete wax....noses excrete snot....should they be covered at all times too?

Yes! But for the love of god, why boobs?

Yes! But for the love of god, why boobs?

Because people may faint. (Actually, this sounds like they going after nursing moms)

Is this something that you want toddlers to see as youre walking around town? However, proposing such a law is beyond stupid. Common sense would suffice in a normal society but ours is too dumbed down.

Last edited:
Thank you George Soros and the tax exempt propaganda network that never sleeps for reminding us of every bill introduced by every republican (never democrats) in every state of the union so that left wingers can get in a huff(ington) about it. At least wait until the things become law before you waste your outrage.

Nudity didn't even work in San Francisco!

Different issue entirely!

This is about women's bare chests, not full on male and female nudity.

And the reason why nudity in SF was banned was for different reasons.

Leave it to you to screw it up and exaggerate.

"In North Carolina, for example, two state legislators have filed a bill to make it a crime, punishable by up to six months in jail, for women to expose their nipples in public, but their only stated justification for the idea is to put an end to topless rallies in the Smoky Mountain city of Asheville—of which there have been exactly two."

Unusual News - The Battle over Nipple Exposure in North Carolina - AllGov - News

I was wondering what they were aiming for.

I'm not sure how those women got away with topless rallies but I think the bill is an overreaction to that.

I say the women of our nation should all unite and show support for thos oppressed by this bill by going topless tomorrow!

"In North Carolina, for example, two state legislators have filed a bill to make it a crime, punishable by up to six months in jail, for women to expose their nipples in public, but their only stated justification for the idea is to put an end to topless rallies in the Smoky Mountain city of Asheville—of which there have been exactly two."

Unusual News - The Battle over Nipple Exposure in North Carolina - AllGov - News

I was wondering what they were aiming for.

I read about this a few days ago. I knew they were going after Asheville...that liberal haven.

Thank you George Soros and the tax exempt propaganda network that never sleeps for reminding us of every bill introduced by every republican (never democrats) in every state of the union so that left wingers can get in a huff(ington) about it. At least wait until the things become law before you waste your outrage.

Democrats don't introduce stupid bills to restrict women. Only Republicans do that. It's part of their War on Women. So far they're losing.

Forum List

Back