Ban those Nip Slips!!!!

"In North Carolina, for example, two state legislators have filed a bill to make it a crime, punishable by up to six months in jail, for women to expose their nipples in public, but their only stated justification for the idea is to put an end to topless rallies in the Smoky Mountain city of Asheville—of which there have been exactly two."

Unusual News - The Battle over Nipple Exposure in North Carolina - AllGov - News

I was wondering what they were aiming for.

Ok, that makes more sense....(not going after nursing moms....)

The North Carolina economy must be booming if this is what they have time for...

Rep. Rayne Brown, North Carolina State Republican, Introduces Bill Criminalizing Nipple Exposure

North Carolina state representatives have introduced a bill that would "clarify" state law to specifically prohibit the baring of women's breasts. Women worried about showing too much of their "private area" should use pasties, or perhaps duct tape.

The proposed legislation, House Bill 34, would make it a Class H felony to expose "external organs of sex and of excretion, including the nipple, or any portion of the areola, of the human female breast."​

That's right ladies and gentlemen, the NC state legislature wants to make it punishable for up to SIX MONTHS in prison for letting that areola slip!

(Breastfeeding is exempt...why the double standard NC?)

:lol: I love our country's legislators...really I do. :lol:

What a bunch of boobs

Thank you George Soros and the tax exempt propaganda network that never sleeps for reminding us of every bill introduced by every republican (never democrats) in every state of the union so that left wingers can get in a huff(ington) about it. At least wait until the things become law before you waste your outrage.

So much for the conservative credo of ‘personal responsibility.’

These republican lawmakers have only themselves to blame for looking foolish.

I find seeing an old fatass mowing the lawn shirtless highly offensive.
Can we make shirtless mowing illegal too?

Last edited:
In third world villages women don't even think about covering their breasts. As we become a third world nation, wouldn't you expect that liberals find breast exposure a natural state?

"In North Carolina, for example, two state legislators have filed a bill to make it a crime, punishable by up to six months in jail, for women to expose their nipples in public, but their only stated justification for the idea is to put an end to topless rallies in the Smoky Mountain city of Asheville—of which there have been exactly two."

Unusual News - The Battle over Nipple Exposure in North Carolina - AllGov - News

And there were something like a baker's dozen in attendance. A whole bill and state legislator's time to stop 12 pairs of bouncing boobies.

And men's nipples are just hunky dorey. Pfft

The North Carolina economy must be booming if this is what they have time for...

Rep. Rayne Brown, North Carolina State Republican, Introduces Bill Criminalizing Nipple Exposure

North Carolina state representatives have introduced a bill that would "clarify" state law to specifically prohibit the baring of women's breasts. Women worried about showing too much of their "private area" should use pasties, or perhaps duct tape.

The proposed legislation, House Bill 34, would make it a Class H felony to expose "external organs of sex and of excretion, including the nipple, or any portion of the areola, of the human female breast."​

That's right ladies and gentlemen, the NC state legislature wants to make it punishable for up to SIX MONTHS in prison for letting that areola slip!

(Breastfeeding is exempt...why the double standard NC?)

:lol: I love our country's legislators...really I do. :lol:

A felony? Won't that prevent the criminal nip exposer from ever legally possessing a firearm? Sluts and whores get what they deserve, gosh dang it. Women who show nip don't deserve to arm themselves against rapists and abusive partners in NC.

I think every woman in NC should go topless this summer in protest, before they find themselves wearing mandated burkas and only allowed out with their husband, son or brother.

And there were something like a baker's dozen in attendance. A whole bill and state legislator's time to stop 12 pairs of bouncing boobies.

And men's nipples are just hunky dorey. Pfft

Then why can’t this be addressed by Buncombe County as a local issue, predicated on local standards?

Forum List

Back