bank & insurance fraud, you know those are crimes, Donald? everything you ever built was built on a lie. you were never rich. a broke, busted, loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump is not merely dangerous; he is evil. This is not something I say lightly, but it must be said. It remains difficult to understand and accept that so many Republicans support, even worship the feet of this evil vulgarian, but they do, and they will no matter what.

BlueHand.jpg
T O T A L * B U L L S H I T

Trump is not merely dangerous; he is evil. This is not something I say lightly, but it must be said. It remains difficult to understand and accept that so many Republicans support, even worship the feet of this evil vulgarian, but they do, and they will no matter what.

Well, he did get almost a billion dollars from his dad.

You should have never come back, we have enough hacks here.

Yeah, anyone who supports a total cretin like Trump, who steals from cancer kids, is a fucking pig. Full stop.

Yeah, anyone who supports a total cretin like Trump, who steals from cancer kids, is a fucking pig. Full stop.
Is that worse than supporting a brain dead incestuous pedophile like Biden? Tell us how it is worse. I'll wait.

Willful blindness.

Don't read the indictments. Parrot what you are told to parrot.

Don't read the summary judgment. Parrot what you are told to parrot.

Don't listen to Biden's speech about Israel. Start a topic and lie that Biden is unable to mention Hamas and terrorists.

Don't think about what Trump DOES, just listen to what he SAYS.

Poor Dimtard wacko.....Joey Capone funds a brutal attack on the Israelis and you are here whining about your TDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back