Banning things based on looks...

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
upload_2016-6-22_21-6-7.jpeg

...and safety.

Well since there are people out their wanting to ban items based on the looks of the item even though it falls within the law to sell. Which I find a highly discriminatory by the way. I think we should start a list of other items available for sale or legal in the United States that should be banned based on their looks.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I'm going to start first by stating that the Smart Car should be forever banned from American roads because it's so frakking ugly and in my opinion unsafe. I happened to drive by the scene of a Smart Car accident recently, see above picture, and it only firms my belief that even 18 wheel truckers don't like these cars.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So let's all add to the list of things that should be banned because we just don't like it's looks.

Last edited:
30820.jpg

Next item I'd like to have banned or to have a magic marker shoved into a conveniently 'aired' location to help highlight things.

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

upload_2016-6-22_22-1-41.jpeg

upload_2016-6-22_22-1-55.jpeg

Spandex for fat people and because it's a public safety issue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

NOTE: I could have added some poopy ones from a Wal-Mart thread but we're attempting to keep this thread a little clean and conforming to USMB rules.

Last edited:

If I can't purchase it then neither can anyone else, including non-military public employees in law enforcement or security, for use.

Lead by example!

*****SMILE*****

Iowa paid good money for these down in Council Bluffs.

Couldn't they have just bought them from the junk yard for scrap metal prices?

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

View attachment 79083

View attachment 79084

Spandex for fat people and because it's a public safety issue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

NOTE: I could have added some poopy ones from a Wal-Mart thread but we're attempting to keep this thread a little clean and conforming to USMB rules.

Better be careful. The one in purple is the ideal woman, according to Asclepias . He likes a big booty. He even has a thread about Big Booties.

Forum List

Back