Bannon admits he planned January 6th. Why isn't he in jail?

Four Epps?
Triple-facePalm.jpg

TOTAL BULLSHIT. Why isn't this fantasy bullcrap in the Conspiracy Theory forum???

That would make 90% of the Democrat Party all criminals.
BertramN is one of the more contentious and vexatious ones isn't he ? They used to piss me off, but now it's just entertainment to watch them being wrong on everything all the time.

He and trump cooked up the January 6th insurrection attempt. Why aren't they in jail? I thought people that try to overthrow the government are breaking the law? Did I miss something?
Nancy and Xi planned J6 Reichstag Fire

I READ your link...there was no names there. It said nuthin
From his interview on Fox....
JOSEPH MCBRIDE: After months of investigation, these people still have not been charged. We have multiple people on the ground, more in particular that we have identified.

He and trump cooked up the January 6th insurrection attempt. Why aren't they in jail? I thought people that try to overthrow the government are breaking the law? Did I miss something?
What did he "plan?" Did he tell anyone to riot?

Will the prog idiocy over Jan 6 ever end?

BertramN is one of the more contentious and vexatious ones isn't he ? They used to piss me off, but now it's just entertainment to watch them being wrong on everything all the time.

I wouldn't know. Beyond a certain point, I just put total idiots on IGNORE. No value in totally wasting one's time on complete idiot jackass fools.

I wouldn't know. Beyond a certain point, I just put total idiots on IGNORE. No value in totally wasting one's time on complete idiot jackass fools.
But isn't that playing the devil's advocate by
throwing any chance of communication out the window ? The news boards out there that are mostly conservatives are just as boring as the ones that go the other way. USMB is relatively well-balanced imo.

I don't have anyone on ignore- although I'm sure a few have me there.

But isn't that playing the devil's advocate by throwing any chance of communication out the window?

You're missing the point. Many here are not the slightest bit interested in "communicating" in any way much less real debate on issues. They are here for one reason only, to gaslight and troll the Right with misinformation and propaganda trying to sow dissension.

NOT putting them on IGNORE plays right into their hands by giving them a voice.

A few are fun to play with and jerk around, but for the most part, these people are about as healthy, useful and rewarding to talk to as spider venom. I don't get what people think they are accomplishing by arguing with these people! That is what they want!--- to trigger you. Don't bite.

Forum List

Back