Bannon admits he planned January 6th. Why isn't he in jail?

He and trump cooked up the January 6th insurrection attempt. Why aren't they in jail? I thought people that try to overthrow the government are breaking the law? Did I miss something?
I think his time is coming. Once they refer these terrorists/ traitors/criminals to the justice department, then we will see these ass holes fold like a wet piece of paper.

If it is a protest against the Reich, yes.

Any opposition to the ruling democrat party is a criminal offense. Oberfuhrer Garland and his Gestapo is rounding up enemies of the Reich and putting them in the Gulag.
It was never a protest liar. It was an attack.

It was never a protest liar. It was an attack.

:rofl:

Sometimes I think you Nazi cvnts believe your own lies.

A million unarmed people came to protest a crooked election.

Some were ushered into the Capitol building. Others were teargassed as they chanted slogans.

Others were driven into a tunnel and viciously attacked.

We have the video that the Gestapo hid.

Uncensored2008 is an idiot....one of the most notorious posters on this board. I ignored him long ago.​

I kicked your retard ass ten ways from Sunday, JimH52 .

You're a coward and never have a reasoned argument.

1640995918950.png

You're actually stupid enough to think that because you hide from me, I don't still humiliate your ignorant ass.

Jan 6 was a protest of a stolen Presidential election, nothing more. Those people were there to get answers, not to destroy property or hurt people. The Jan 6 B&E was nothing compared to the antifa riots of the summer of 20. The only real reason Jan 6 is ever mentioned is because Pelosi is clueless how to do anything but attack Trump. People are shitting and shooting up on her sidewalk as she eats designer ice cream but she really doesn't care about those little people.

Jan 6 was a protest of a stolen Presidential election, nothing more. Those people were there to get answers, not to destroy property or hurt people. The Jan 6 B&E was nothing compared to the antifa riots of the summer of 20. The only real reason Jan 6 is ever mentioned is because Pelosi is clueless how to do anything but attack Trump. People are shitting and shooting up on her sidewalk as she eats designer ice cream but she really doesn't care about those little people.
trump began his attack on our democracy soon after he was projected to lose the 2020 election. He lied for months and his BIG LIE lead to the attack on the US Capitol. He is a cancer on this country....a monster who will destroy this country if he is ever elected to the presidency again.

You, as one of his cult members are just as guilty of treason as he is....by your blind devotion to a Dictator Wannabe.

trump began his attack on our democracy soon after he was projected to lose the 2020 election. He lied for months and his BIG LIE lead to the attack on the US Capitol. He is a cancer on this country....a monster who will destroy this country if he is ever elected to the presidency again.

You, as one of his cult members are just as guilty of treason as he is....by your blind devotion to a Dictator Wannabe.

Thus concludes our TWO MINUTE HATE against Emanuel Goldstien.

Everyone give JimH52 a big "Seig Heil" for his sermon of hate today.

RubberRoomJ.gif

:rofl:

Sometimes I think you Nazi cvnts believe your own lies.

A million unarmed people came to protest a crooked election.

Some were ushered into the Capitol building. Others were teargassed as they chanted slogans.

Others were driven into a tunnel and viciously attacked.

We have the video that the Gestapo hid.
You have your delusions. Have fun with your bullshit.

Pure bullshit

The ONE thing keeping Bannon and the rest out of jail is tying the Ellipse rally to the attack on the Capitol.

They find proof of that being connected and these creeps get locked up.

Forum List

Back