Bannon demolishes Low Energy David Frum in emotional, blistering, thrilling debate about populism

this is terrific. let's debate the debate!

Usually when they say someone demolished someone else, it's because they just spouted lies and crap.

Bannon is widely known for being a fact-based speaker. that's just the truth, trust me, i know about this stuff. some might say Frum won, if they're idiots.

Bannon is widely know for being a complete dick.

Why the hell would I trust you?

11:40..The moderator said the TDS victim screaming like a loon, holding a Soros/Crooked Hillary sign was exercising "free speech rights." Then the TDS nutcase continued to scream so the Toronto cops dragged the TDS nutcase out. :p

Great opening statement by Steve Bannon! :clap: The crowd giggling at the facts means they are brainwashed by fake news and fake academia. Very sad, white-haters and fact-haters. I managed to listen to the fake journalist with the hooked nose for a few minutes, but everything he stated was essentially a lie.

Last edited:
11:40..The moderator said the TDS victim screaming like a loon, holding a Soros/Crooked Hillary sign was exercising "free speech rights." Then the TDS nutcase continued to scream so the Toronto cops dragged the TDS nutcase out. :p

Great opening statement by Steve Bannon! :clap: The crowd giggling at the facts means they are brainwashed by fake news and fake academia. Very sad, white-haters and fact-haters. I managed to listen to the fake journalist with the hooked nose for a few minutes, but everything he stated was essentially a lie.
thanks for watching.

at least someone pays attention!

this is terrific. let's debate the debate!

Usually when they say someone demolished someone else, it's because they just spouted lies and crap.

Bannon is widely known for being a fact-based speaker. that's just the truth, trust me, i know about this stuff. some might say Frum won, if they're idiots.

Count me as one of the idiots. I thought Frum had Bannon’s number. Thanks for sharing, it was a great debate. Wish our msm would do Stuff like this

Forum List

Back