🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bannon Going After the Pope

The Pope is a good guy.

pope-francis-quote-articlejpg.jpg

He pushes mercy and kindness and gets thrown in the ditch by .... guess who.
He’s a communist who hates God and liberty and loves pedophiles.
9ad7e1178d713c7353e66d93c3827dc6.jpg

Finally, a pope gets elected who wants to put the teachings of Jesus back into Catholicism and influence other Christian denominations to do the same. so he gets dumped on. I hope that he succeeds in putting some Christ back into Christianity. Conservative politics are opposite to the teachings attributed to Jesus.

The guys who have run the Catholic Church for the last 1600 years have indulged in some really shitty behavior and politics, as history shows. The massacre of the Cathars, the Spanish Inquisition, the witch hunts, Magdalene laundries and general marginalization and mistreatment of women, and the church's antii-semitism and assistance to the Nazi regime is just a sampling of their misconduct..

Bannon and Ratzinger (Benedict) are evil people who are trying to use the current appalling trend of conservatives abusing gays for their own political purposes.

I can't say that I hope that Pope Francis will get the Catholic Church back on track because I can't say when it last was "on track." So glad I quit in my teens.

... Did you notice that you had nothing good to say... :lol: ... again
Everyone seems to be ignoring the good things the Church does do with all its money. Like Catholic Charities. Like Mother Teresa et al. Like reminding people all over the world of the humanitarian teachings of Jesus. Like being a comfort and a solace and an unshaken rock in the storm of human existence.

Just because I'm not personally into it, I can see what it does right. I really like the Pope. He's not afraid to be a Christian.
You seem to be missing the whole point. There maybe a few that don't like the Catholic Church. But what Bannon and others are trying to do is point out and stop the church from not only hiding but moving its problem priests from parish to parish. They want the head of the church to actually take an active stand against those using positions of authority to force sex. The popes have when confronted said it was wrong while still turning a blind eye. It is time for one of them to actually do more as the head of the church to stop it.
I was under the impression the Church has stopped that practice of simply shuffling priests around? It was not right, leaving the public exposed to pedophiles in their midst. But (I couldn't see the article everyone is talking about) I am confused as to how Bannon has any chance or any authority to investigate the Catholic Church? What is this about?

From a German point of view and in the age of 92 years Benedict was totally right with this what he wrote about reasons for the sexual problems within the church. For example: In 1985 parlamentarians in Germany had prepared a concrete law (which never was made in the end) what should give every child the human right to take a sexual partner of the own choice. No joke! Today no one likes to know any lobniger anything about such movements. And there are lots of other concrete examples. "We did do abortions" was for exa,mple a very interesting headline in this time. Famous German women said so. The problem. They lied. They never did do an abortion. With this lie they fought for abortions.

The emeritus Benedict is by the way not evil - nor is he the Pope. Pope of the Holy Catholic Church is Francesco. Both are good men. And Stephen Bannon has absolutely nothing to do with the Holy Catholic Church. If Bannon should be a Nazi - I do not know - then he would be an enemy of our church. To be a real Nazi and to be a Catholic excludes each other automatically.
Popes are proof that pedophiles can be successful in life.

no comment, Nazi
And you like Popes, what does that say about you?

no comment, Nazi
So you know what it says about you. Good for you.

no comment, Nazi

Finally, a pope gets elected who wants to put the teachings of Jesus back into Catholicism and influence other Christian denominations to do the same. so he gets dumped on. I hope that he succeeds in putting some Christ back into Christianity. Conservative politics are opposite to the teachings attributed to Jesus.

The guys who have run the Catholic Church for the last 1600 years have indulged in some really shitty behavior and politics, as history shows. The massacre of the Cathars, the Spanish Inquisition, the witch hunts, Magdalene laundries and general marginalization and mistreatment of women, and the church's antii-semitism and assistance to the Nazi regime is just a sampling of their misconduct..

Bannon and Ratzinger (Benedict) are evil people who are trying to use the current appalling trend of conservatives abusing gays for their own political purposes.

I can't say that I hope that Pope Francis will get the Catholic Church back on track because I can't say when it last was "on track." So glad I quit in my teens.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the good things the Church does do with all its money. Like Catholic Charities. Like Mother Teresa et al. Like reminding people all over the world of the humanitarian teachings of Jesus. Like being a comfort and a solace and an unshaken rock in the storm of human existence.

Just because I'm not personally into it, I can see what it does right. I really like the Pope. He's not afraid to be a Christian.
You seem to be missing the whole point. There maybe a few that don't like the Catholic Church. But what Bannon and others are trying to do is point out and stop the church from not only hiding but moving its problem priests from parish to parish. They want the head of the church to actually take an active stand against those using positions of authority to force sex. The popes have when confronted said it was wrong while still turning a blind eye. It is time for one of them to actually do more as the head of the church to stop it.
I was under the impression the Church has stopped that practice of simply shuffling priests around? It was not right, leaving the public exposed to pedophiles in their midst. But (I couldn't see the article everyone is talking about) I am confused as to how Bannon has any chance or any authority to investigate the Catholic Church? What is this about?
The Catholic Church has in a few instances stopped shuffling them around though it still happens and they do very little if anything to stop it, allow it to be publicized, and especially prosecuted.

Bannon and others are calling for the church to actually do more then lip service. He has no more authority then some celebrity. But he has gotten attention simply because he is known. But that does not make the outcry wrong. People need to decide if we actually stop this kind of behavior or we decide to give religion a pass on what we consider crime just because it is religion.

The Catholic Church has in a few instances stopped shuffling them around though it still happens and they do very little if anything to stop it, allow it to be publicized, and especially prosecuted.

Bannon and others are calling for the church to actually do more then lip service. He has no more authority then some celebrity. But he has gotten attention simply because he is known. But that does not make the outcry wrong. People need to decide if we actually stop this kind of behavior or we decide to give religion a pass on what we consider crime just because it is religion.
So far, we have figured out no way to "rehabilitate" pedophiles. A small percentage will actually manage to stay out of trouble after an incarceration by strictly limiting their behavior, but for the most part, what turns us on, turns us on. Very few people are going to willingly give up the pleasure of sexual gratification. That's the state of the art right now.
If a pedophile can be put in a position where he is never exposed to children of the age he desires, I suppose he's "safe," but where, except prison, is that possible? The priest might be assigned to a nursing home or a convent, I suppose, but that is not entirely safe either. The priest can still visit the community.
I understand the Church not wanting to fire a priest for 'sinning,' which we all do. But the Church needs to understand that as sad as it is, a pedophile is a pedophile, and praying to God is probably not going to do the trick.

Bannon joins forces with ultra-conservatives to target Pope Francis

He claims he's trying to get them to deal with the sex allegations, he's using that as a weapon.

This guy is friggin dangerous
Steve Bannon also convinced Italy's far-right interior minister Salvini to make a European coalition of far-right parties.
Italy's Salvini calls for far-right unity ahead of EU parliament elections

Bannon eventually backed out so as not to seem an American is controlling the far-right parties, but Salvini's League of the North is very much pro-Putin.

Get off the pedophilia narrative. It's false. It entirely ignores the acts committed against girls.and tries to frame the narrative around the idiotic supposition that all pedophilia involves male-on-male molestation. Catholics and protestants hide pedophilia committed by adult males against female children.Such bullshit.
Go after ALL pedophilia or none of it.

Last edited:
And again. Banon cares not at all about pedophilia...it's a weapon he is using in his attacks

Get off the pedophilia narrative. It's false. It entirely ignores the acts committed against girls.and tries to frame the narrative around the idiotic supposition that all pedophilia involves male-on-male molestation. Catholics and protestants hide pedophilia committed by adult males against female children.Such bullshit.
Go after ALL pedophilia or none of it.
You seem to have a reading or comprehension problem. At no time did I imply that there was anything but unwanted sexual contact. I never stated male on male, male on female or any other type of sex. So I have no idea where you are getting your crazy outrage.

I did have something good to say. It was about Pope Francis.

Would you support an organization that has the history that I described? It has a terrible track record, but expects loyal followers and actively recruits. Of course I was recruited at birth. I had no say at the time.

Remember that religious organizations, like all others, are run by mere human beings. Many make decisions behind the scenes and there is no procedure for calling them into account, and yet there are those folks who act like people have some sort of an obligation to follow them. Sometimes, it's just better to walk away.

I will just add that there are very disturbing videos of interviews that the BBC did with survivors (middle-aged and elderly) of several of Ireland's Catholic-run orphanages and homes for unwed mothers. They were prisoners.

It's tough and..

Wow, you can be reasonable and balanced... :113:

... Bannon and others are calling for the church to actually do more then lip service. He has no more authority then some celebrity. But he has gotten attention simply because he is known. But that does not make the outcry wrong. People need to decide if we actually stop this kind of behavior or we decide to give religion a pass on what we consider crime just because it is religion.

The basic problem is: Every man, who is not a clerics of the Holy Catholic Church, is in average much more "pedophile" than any clerics in average. Most child molestors are for example married men - as well in absoute and in relative numbers. The word "pedophile" is also often used in a totally wrong context - for example in context "corporal punishment", which was still after world war 2 quite normal in all societies of the world and what had started to change slowly since the 1970ies worldwide - especially with the help of Christians of the Holy Catholic Church too.

In Germany for example I personally heard nearly nothing, what was really new in context of this neverending scandalization of always only the same old facts. Nearly everything was reported from newspapers a long time before this campaign had started in the USA. Meanwhile this campaign produces only anti-catholic stereotypes.

Last edited:
... Bannon and others are calling for the church to actually do more then lip service. He has no more authority then some celebrity. But he has gotten attention simply because he is known. But that does not make the outcry wrong. People need to decide if we actually stop this kind of behavior or we decide to give religion a pass on what we consider crime just because it is religion.

The basic problem is: Every man, who is not a clerics of the Holy Catholic Church, is in average much more "pedophile" than any clerics in average. Most child molestors are for example married men - as well in absoute and in relative numbers. The word "pedophile" is also often used in a totally wrong context - for example in context "corporal punishment", which was still after world war 2 quite normal in all societies of the world and what had started to change slowly since the 1970ies worldwide - especially with the help of Christians of the Holy Catholic Church too.

In Germany for example I personally heard nearly nothing, what was really new in context of this neverending scandalization of always only the same old facts. Nearly everything was reported from newspapers a long time before this campaign had started in the USA. Meanwhile this campaign produces only anti-catholic stereotypes.

I realize from reading your post that English is not your native language so I will only ask where did I use the word pedophile in any of my posts?

The Catholic Church (of which I am a former member) has been covering up pedophilia for decades, actually longer. The Pope is now doing it also. Plus he is a Far Left, Communist sympathizer and America hater. These priests should all go to JAIL, and the Church be made to pay.

The Catholic Church has covered this up just like Penn State did purely for MONEY and to keep the money flowing.
That asshole was a bar bouncer in Argentina. Hail Mary and pray to Saint Luke. Fucking idolatry clusterfuck. Too bad IsLimeIS doesn't take out Vatican City ( an actual country protected by Swiss banks)

I realize from reading your post that English is not your native language

Aha. ¿AI - module?

so I will only ask where did I use the word pedophile in any of my posts?

"... that does not make that outcry wrong ... People need to decide if we actually stop this kind of behavior or we decide to give religion a pass on what we consider crime just because it is religion. ... "

Aha. ¿AI - module?

"... that does not make that outcry wrong ... People need to decide if we actually stop this kind of behavior or we decide to give religion a pass on what we consider crime just because it is religion. ... "

I see you did not understand the question. Point where I said pedophilie.

You pointed to a part of my post that stated the church needs to punish those responsible for crimes. Exactly what is wrong with expecting punishment for crime?

Perhaps you are more upset because of the religion and nothing else.

Aha. ¿AI - module?

You pointed to a part of my post that stated the church needs to punish those responsible for crimes. Exactly what is wrong with expecting punishment for crime?

So what's your problem now? That I am an idiot and only idiots believe in god? Or that the USA is one of the most lousy nations of the world?

Aha. ¿AI - module?

So what's your problem now? That I am an idiot and only idiots believe in god? Or that the USA is one of the most lousy nations of the world?

My problem is you do not understand that you can not blame me for your bad understanding of the English language. Your opinion of the U.S. is your opinion and does not reflect reality. You can believe in God, the great pumpkin or even a special bush I don't care.

... My problem is you do not understand that you can not blame me for your bad understanding of the English language.

You are wrong, I can.

Your opinion of the U.S. is your opinion and does not reflect reality. You can believe in God, the great pumpkin or even a special bush I don't care.

Sure you don't care. In god you don't trust. God is a stranger. What if god misunderstands you? Perhaps you could crucify him? Will this solve your problems?

Last edited:
... My problem is you do not understand that you can not blame me for your bad understanding of the English language.

You are wrong, I can.

Your opinion of the U.S. is your opinion and does not reflect reality. You can believe in God, the great pumpkin or even a special bush I don't care.

Sure you don't care. In god you don't trust. God is a stranger. What if god misunderstands you? Perhaps you could crucify him? Will this solve your problems?

God let his only son be nailed to wood. What a fucking douchebag... like you.

You are wrong, I can.

Well you have proven that you don't have an IQ so I am going to avoid the rush and put you on ignore.

Forum List

Back