Barack is leasing a Cadillac

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
as well as his house for the next 3 1/2 years :afro: Before that, it was a ford Escape.

Obama to autoworkers: Thanks for my Ford Escape
He added: "The problem is, I got Secret Service about a month after I bought the car, so I've only got 2,000 miles on it ... It is in mint condition.

"So I want to say thank you for building my car."

The president, who now takes motorcades, also said: "I may roll in in a Cadillac these days... but it's not my car ... I'm renting (it), just like my house."

He added, to laughter: "The lease runs out in about three-and-a-half years."

see what i mean, your thread is worthless, all you have is my username and a lame comeback that my 5 year old could beat

Meanwhile, Bush is still trying to figure this damn thing out.

bush-segway-ouchie.jpeg

28 views and not a solitary rw whine?

I almost feel sorry for the poor rw's.

They have tried every lie they can think of about President and Mrs Obama and have failed miserably.

He works FOR them while they hate him. I wish they loved their country as much as they hate Obama but every chance they get, they side with our enemies over their own country.

The good news is that the Repub party continues to self destruct.

he'll probably lease a Marine to drive him in it, like he did his umbrella..

Last edited:
28 views and not a solitary rw whine?

I almost feel sorry for the poor rw's.

They have tried every lie they can think of about President and Mrs Obama and have failed miserably.

He works FOR them while they hate him. I wish they loved their country as much as they hate Obama but every chance they get, they side with our enemies over their own country.

The good news is that the Repub party continues to self destruct.

and you didn't hate bush?

:lol:

you notice you can't even JOKE about the Dear Leader without his BOTS jumping in to cover his ass

pretty PATHETIC But comical all rolled into one

oh boy, another desperate one

mine was a JOKE but look at the butthurts it caused

what a HOOT

Oh, of course! A joke! My bad.

Except you always say such things, and you are dead serious - but this time, KIDDING!

::cough:: Bullshit ::cough-cough::

not my problem you bots don't have a sense of HUMOR about your Dear Leader..

how the hell is HE going to LEASE a Marine?????
now carry on with your pathetic selves...damn it must hurt trying to cover for a man who you see as some HERO
You people are so LAME

Last edited:

Forum List

Back