Barack Obama 2006 - Illegal Immigration hurts Black Americans and Blue Collared Workers

That's not Barak Obama that is a paid right wing Obama look alike that said that. At least that is the excuse the left will use now that the idea has been put out there.

I've actually made that same argument to many Obama supporters.. Who knew Obama made it himself...crazy

I don't even know why this is a question. Adding millions of undereducated, low skilled workers to a country that hasn't enough jobs for their own undereducated, low skilled workers will cause problems. The laws of economics and logic demand it.

Mark

Come on he's "evolved" since then or he was again just LYING to us to dupe people into voting for him

I'd take the second for $1000 myself

Come on he's "evolved" since then or he was again just LYING to us to dupe people into voting for him

I'd take the second for $1000 myself

Maybe he's bipolar?:dunno:

he's a fake, fraud and lying SOB in my book who has done us much damage... and is ready to do us more. He know exactly what he's doing by stirring up this immigration crap. Just like they've stirred this up with the black protesting. It's the most horrible things I've seen from a President, EVER

To Obama's point.. "Immigrates are strain on an already over burdened safety net"

42 Percent of New Medicaid Recipients in the Last Two Years Were Immigrants

By Patrick Brennan

Almost half of the low-income Americans who have enrolled in Medicaid in the past two years are immigrants to the United States, according to a new report, suggesting that Obamacare’s large expansion in the program will disproportionately benefit immigrants as well.

“The data show that immigrants and their children accounted for 42 percent of the growth in Medicaid enrollment from 2011 to 2013,” the CIS report says.

Because immigrants are more likely to have low incomes or lack insurance from their jobs, they’re much more likely to be eligible for the existing Medicaid program — and Obamacare’s expansion of it, which began this year.

The report looks specifically at Medicaid growth right up until the program’s dramatic expansion. This year, the health-care law expanded the program, in most states, to any adults and their dependents with incomes up to 138 percent of the federal poverty line, boosting federal spending on the program by tens of billions of dollars per year. Much of the benefits of the expansion, the CIS report points out, will then flow to low-income immigrants.

Federal law bans the admission of immigrants who are likely to be significant beneficiaries of welfare

Study 42 Percent of New Medicaid Recipients in the Last Two Years Were Immigrants National Review Online

Artesia mayor: 95 percent of families of illegals being released

Almost all of the illegal immigrant families traveling from Central America to the U.S. are being released from the special facility meant to hold them in New Mexico, according to the mayor of the town where the special facility is located.

Mayor Phillip S. Burch told KSVP radio in Artesia, New Mexico, last week that the releases defy Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson’s own pledge in July to make sure those who ended up at the facility were quickly deported from the U.S.

“That seems like the way the numbers have gone over the past 6 weeks,” the mayor said in the radio interview. “The past six weeks [have seen] a 95 percent release rate.”

“I keep thinking of Secretary Johnson’s comments when he visited here in July, when it was first starting to get going. He described Artesia as going to be a ‘rapid deportation’ site,” Mr. Burch said. “Now you have a 95 percent rate of release,

Read more: Artesia mayor 95 percent of families of illegals being released - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

dll5lc.png

THAT'S NOT WHAT HE MEANT!!!!!!!"
"It's a right wing conspiracy"
"You're taking his statements out of context"
"You just hate Obama because he's black"
"They edited what he really said to make him look bad"....
Please stop me before the list grows to over 100 excuses.

THAT'S NOT WHAT HE MEANT!!!!!!!"
"It's a right wing conspiracy"
"You're taking his statements out of context"
"You just hate Obama because he's black"
"They edited what he really said to make him look bad"....
Please stop me before the list grows to over 100 excuses.

You forgot he's "evolved"

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back