Barack Obama Shows True Colors. Slams Israel AGAIN at UN…

Obama is a fake. He ran for President as a Black, married Christian man. In reality he is a middle eastern, gay Muslim.

And again... YOU don't provide ANY facts to your comment! Where are YOUR facts to prove these ALLEGATIONS?? You don't have any, do you. Nope, you can't fix idiots.

Barack Obama Shows True Colors. Slams Israel AGAIN at UN...

Obama is a fake. He ran for President as a Black, married Christian man. In reality he is a middle eastern, gay Muslim. What the hell is wrong with Democrats? They Get lied to by their Elected Officials and they say, that's just the Conservitives bad mouthing their candidate. You can't fix idiots.
Why didnt the GOP expose him? Why did they allow him to win the election and the reelection with such ease? Are they in on Obama really being a muslim and gay to boot and just covered it up?

One month, one week, and 3 days!
baseball-cap-smiley.gif

so obama slams israel because he's gay? do the gays hate israel? is that whats going on?

Israel has been given a free pass for too long. Only in America is the support for Israel this big.

In Europe, people woke up a long time ago about the unjust policies of Israel and their ill treatment of Palestinian civilians.

Many Jewish people are outspoken about Israel as well.

Israel has been given a free pass for too long. Only in America is the support for Israel this big.

In Europe, people woke up a long time ago about the unjust policies of Israel and their ill treatment of Palestinian civilians.
That's all true, but I wonder why? I always thought it was Israel that did everything the US wanted it to do but the Arabs have been saying right from the start that it's the other way round. I think the Arabs have got it right.

Forum List

Back