Barack Obama's Record-Setting Presidency

they are not going to go away

the IRS is a biggie

Well no it isn't.

In fact it's already dissipating.

What Republicans "uncovered" was:
-The IRS has been breaking the law with it's regulation regarding 501 cs. The law says "exclusively for Social Welfare". The regulation says "Primarily".
-The IRS is underfunded. It used keywords to "profile" because it doesn't have the resources to track down every political group seeking this type of status.
-No Conservative group was denied the status, while a Liberal group was. And many liberal groups were profiled for very much the same reason.

I pointed out that the EXACT SAME TACTIC occurred during the Clinton administration in 1998. They did the EXACT SAME THING. They paraded a bunch of people before an investigative committee who made all sorts of charges against the IRS. And the IRS, by LAW cannot respond unless the people accusing them allow it.

Issa has already on several occasions outed himself as a totally partisan "investigator".

Famously, he said the Obama administration was the most "corrupt" in history a few months after Obama was sworn in. And recently he called Obama's press secretary a "liar".

under funded

--LOL

maybe they should quite making 60 thousand dollar line dance videos

they are not going to get more money

--LOL

The line dance thing was stupid.

But it wasn't any more stupid then a ton of crap pulled by congress. Or the Military.

Which you folks seem to give tons of cash too.

Well no it isn't.

In fact it's already dissipating.

What Republicans "uncovered" was:
-The IRS has been breaking the law with it's regulation regarding 501 cs. The law says "exclusively for Social Welfare". The regulation says "Primarily".
-The IRS is underfunded. It used keywords to "profile" because it doesn't have the resources to track down every political group seeking this type of status.
-No Conservative group was denied the status, while a Liberal group was. And many liberal groups were profiled for very much the same reason.

I pointed out that the EXACT SAME TACTIC occurred during the Clinton administration in 1998. They did the EXACT SAME THING. They paraded a bunch of people before an investigative committee who made all sorts of charges against the IRS. And the IRS, by LAW cannot respond unless the people accusing them allow it.

Issa has already on several occasions outed himself as a totally partisan "investigator".

Famously, he said the Obama administration was the most "corrupt" in history a few months after Obama was sworn in. And recently he called Obama's press secretary a "liar".

under funded

--LOL

--LOL

But it wasn't any more stupid then a ton of crap pulled by congress. Or the Military.

Deflection..

But to be expected from you.

By the way...have you thought about writing your congressman...senator...and maybe even your president regarding the fact that the White House had to shut down tours.....but no one thought to look into frivalous spending?

I mean.....50 million on IRS conventions.....do you really think the IRS is the only one who spends laveshly?

I mean....why didnt the President simply say..."before we do things like shut down the White House to the people....and shut down airports....maybe we should tell all agencies to have their conferences at the local school auditoriums?

Nah....the President is much too busy to worry about things like that.

Never mind.

Naw..I'd rather deal with your incessant demand for a swallow.

Why do you like the taste of jizz so much?

And when did you first notice you were a faggot?
Methinks he doth protest too much!:eusa_whistle:

Methinks you like to stick your nose in a place where the sun don't shine.

You are the one eaten up with incessant talk of homosexual activity. It must be ever present on your mind. Come on out of the closet and stop denying yourself.

Meanwhile, back to the topic of the OP. Can any of you tell me why any President should be blamed for the increase in benefits to the disabled?

Here's the eerie thing.

Republicans pulled the same IRS trick with Clinton.

IRS Official Admits Clinton Enemies Were Audited

Everything old..is new again.

the standard fallback position

1 blame bush
2 bush did it too

pick one

--LOL

Wait, what?

Bush wasn't involved.

During the Clinton administration, Republicans were larding scandal after scandal on him.

Like they are doing with Obama.

Really? Like they are doing to Obama?
Dont you mean like Obama is doing to himself?

Unless...well maybe...you can explain....

We sold arms to the enemy of an ally and no elected official or appopintee from an elected official knew...and yet no one was reprimanded or fired.

An Ambassador was denied extra security despite being in the most dangerous part of the world and no elected official was aware of the requests and the requests were denied by a lower level staffer and no one was reprimanded or fired.

The DoJ was wire tapping the AP and nop elected offical was aware nor was an appointee of an elected official made aware and no one was reprimanded opr fired

The AG signed off on a warrant that has since been deemed as either a lie to a judge or a lie to congress...one or the other...and no one was repirimanded or fired

The NEW IRS cheif has been on the job for 3 weeks and yet so far, to date, he has not called into his office the "2 rogue" employees to find out how far up the chain there was knowledge of IRS targeting....I know...these things take time......

Time?

"Jim, come to my office. Jim, who knew you were doing it?"
"Joe my boss did."
"Joe, come to my office. Joe, who above you knew this was happening?"
"Sam, my boss."
Sam, come to my office. Who above you knew what was happening?"
Lisa my boss did......"

Get the point?

If Obama wanted to know who was aware, he would have told his new appointee...

"before you even put a pen in your pen holder, I want you to get to the bottom of this"

But he didnt.

Obama MAKES his scandals. No one else does.

under funded

--LOL

--LOL

Deflection..

By the way...have you thought about writing your congressman...senator...and maybe even your president regarding the fact that the White House had to shut down tours.....but no one thought to look into frivalous spending?

I mean.....50 million on IRS conventions.....do you really think the IRS is the only one who spends laveshly?

I mean....why didnt the President simply say..."before we do things like shut down the White House to the people....and shut down airports....maybe we should tell all agencies to have their conferences at the local school auditoriums?

Never mind.

You're a funny guy some times.

You answer a post expecting a reaction and then you say "never mind".

Personally? I don't give 2 shits about White House tours.

I do give a shit about Head Start. I do give a shit about the elderly having enough to eat and proper medical care. I do give a shit about kids being able to go to college.

And I notice you folks could care less about the military WASTING 300 Billion dollars on the joint strike fighter. No investigation into that one.

That's not "deflection" either.

under funded

--LOL

--LOL

Deflection..

Never mind.

he did those things to hurt the people

to inflict as much pain as possible

or he would have cut out such wasteful spending

Deflection..

Never mind.

As the sequester became more likely, a true leader that truly cared about doing what was right for the poeple would have called his cabinet into his office and said

"you are to gather all of your agency superior personnel and tell them to find as much wasteful spending as possible and eliminate it without delay"

He would have concluded with...

"I do not want the American people to even KNOW there are decreases in spending...much less feel it"

But he didnt.

Instead he told the American People the end of the world is coming.

Deflection..

Never mind.

As the sequester became more likely, a true leader that truly cared about doing what was right for the poeple would have called his cabinet into his office and said

"you are to gather all of your agency superior personnel and tell them to find as much wasteful spending as possible and eliminate it without delay"

"I do not want the American people to even KNOW there are decreases in spending...much less feel it"

But he didnt.

You know the President isn't a king right?

You do know that?

Right?

Basically, the President cannot have direct contact with many of the various departments of government.

It's been that way since Nixon.

But he didnt.

You do know that?

Right?

Basically, the President cannot have direct contact with many of the various departments of government.

the prezbo once said he wanted to cut wasteful spending

to bad he had to learn about the IRS wasteful spending via fox news

Deflection..

Never mind.

But he didnt.

He did more then tell people the world was coming to an end. He and his administration issued written directives that the pain on the people should be increased as much as possible.

Deflection..

Never mind.

But he didnt.

yeah he went out on the stump and preached it over and over

but that isnt the first time he held the public hostage to get his way

he threatened the seniors that their checks would be delayed or not come

should the debt limit not be raised

But he didnt.

You do know that?

Right?

You are kidding me right?

Or you dont know how to read?

Is that it?

Read what I wrote.....

Or are you saying he has no control over his cabinet?

Is that it?

But he didnt.

You do know that?

Right?

the prezbo once said he wanted to cut wasteful spending

to bad he had to learn about the IRS wasteful spending via fox news

Actually..he has been cutting wasteful spending.

And by like..um..800 billion.

FOX didn't break that story either..it was the New York Times.

But he didnt.

You do know that?

Right?

Is that it?

Read what I wrote.....

Is that it?

And you don't think that happened?

Seriously?

The Deficit's been going down, pal.

Got it?

Reality sucks for you guys.

Barack Obama's Record-Setting Presidency | Independent Journal Review

Well, I guess on the right cant say he didnt break any records now LOL

All of those "records" have been on the internet multiple times, been completely debunked and it doesn't make them any more true to lump them together.

I suggest you present your evidence then, Sallow. From what I looked at, those are true facts.
Or, are we just take your word for it? :eusa_whistle:

You do know that?

Right?

Is that it?

Read what I wrote.....

Is that it?

And you don't think that happened?

Seriously?

The Deficit's been going down, pal.

Got it?

Reality sucks for you guys.

Actually, no he didnt do that.

For if he did, he would have told the American People.

Instead, he told the American people that the world was coming to an end.

And yes, the deficit is going down thanks to the President and congress allowing the sequester to become a reality....but the debt is still increasing.

Post # --26
CrusaderFrank
All the bad records are Bush's fault.

See Frank, even a republican can get something right, about every 40,000 posts or so.

1. No Budget
President Obama is the only president not to pass a budget in a given fiscal year.
The Democrat-controlled Congress passed one in 2009, holding spending levels at
trillion dollar deficits.

February 4, 2008.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BUDGET-2009-BUD/pdf/BUDGET-2009-BUD-4.pdf
THE BUDGET MESSAGE OF THE PRESIDENT

In my 2009 Budget, I have set clear priorities that will help us meet our
Nation’s most pressing needs while addressing the long-term challenges
ahead. With pro-growth policies and spending discipline, we will balance
the budget in 2012
, keep the tax burden low, and provide for our national
security. And that will help make our country safer and more prosperous.

GEORGE W. BUSH
THE WHITE HOUSE,
February 4, 2008

On February 4, 2008 Ex President lying cocksucker submitted his 2009 budget
which he said would balance the budget in 2012.

11 months later the OMB Forecast a $1.2 Trillion Deficit.

$1.2 Trillion Deficit Forecast as Obama Weighs Options
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/08/business/economy/08deficit.html?em
Published: January 7, 2009

Ex President lying cocksucker handed Obama a $1.2 Trillion Deficit.
This is a historical fact. All of the history books written since 2009
contain this fact.
For Republicans, Lying is a way of life.They think if they blame Obama for the
deficits billions of times, year after year, that they can change history.
But lying doesn't change history. The historical FACT Remains, that
Ex President lying cocksucker handed Obama a $1.2 Trillion Deficit.

SUMMARY TABLES
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BUDGET-2009-BUD/pdf/BUDGET-2009-BUD-31.pdf

Bush Balanced
Budget Baseline
2009 . ...Projected.....Actual ....Difference
Receipts...2,700 .......2,105 .....-595
Outlays....3,107 .......3,518 .....+411
Deficit ....-407 ......-1,413

Ex President lying cocksucker had a $407 billion deficit written into his budget.
The Collapse of his supply side scam resulted in revenues coming in $595 billion
below projections. He added about $200 billion for TRAP.

Obama added about $200 billion to the 2009 spending. THAT'S IT.
historical fact. Lying about it billions of times will not change History.

For Republicans, Lying is a way of life.

republican-lies.jpg

-------Bluecoller--the grumpy old kraut ----:evil:

Forum List

Back