Barack Obama's Record-Setting Presidency

You are full of shit swallow.

Enrollment in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, as the modern-day food-stamp benefit is known, has soared 70% since 2008 to a record 47.8 million as of December 2012. Congressional budget analysts think participation will rise again this year and dip only slightly in coming years.

Use of Food Stamps Swells Even as Economy Improves - WSJ.com

Barack Obama's Record-Setting Presidency | Independent Journal Review

Well, I guess on the right cant say he didnt break any records now LOL

All of those "records" have been on the internet multiple times, been completely debunked and it doesn't make them any more true to lump them together.

Man..you fags do like to gang up.

Maybe you think this is a gang bang or something.

Sorry..no swallow for you either..HomoRoo.

Maybe you should hit up Winnie.

:eusa_shhh:

I suggest you present your evidence then, Sallow. From what I looked at, those are true facts.
Or, are we just take your word for it? :eusa_whistle:

Been done.

You guys are rock heads.

Nothing gets in there.

:razz:

Been done???? Really? Then you would have no problem disproving the OP.

Unless you would rather spew your hatred of gays instead. :eusa_whistle:

Why?

You should be able to think for yourself.

Seriously.

Take the often repeated lie that Obama spent more then every president combined.

On what?

When?

Which programs?

How does that work..really?

Use math.

The only way that works is if you think that President Obama was the first President ever to spend money..and the US was started in 2009.

And that's just crazy.

so treasury inspector general Russell George compares

the IRS scandal to Nixon but only worse

--LOL

Here's the eerie thing.

Republicans pulled the same IRS trick with Clinton.

IRS Official Admits Clinton Enemies Were Audited

Everything old..is new again.

the standard fallback position

1 blame bush
2 bush did it too

pick one

--LOL

so treasury inspector general Russell George compares

the IRS scandal to Nixon but only worse

--LOL

Here's the eerie thing.

1 blame bush
2 bush did it too

pick one

--LOL

Wait, what?

Bush wasn't involved.

During the Clinton administration, Republicans were larding scandal after scandal on him.

Like they are doing with Obama.

Here's the eerie thing.

1 blame bush
2 bush did it too

pick one

--LOL

Wait, what?

Bush wasn't involved.

During the Clinton administration, Republicans were larding scandal after scandal on him.

they are not going to go away

the IRS is a biggie

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

Swallow's posts are at least consistent. You can always count on them to represent the opposite of reality.

And you homosexual conservatives can always be counted on to ask the big bad wolf for a jiz injection to swallow.

Sorry PeterEater..

No dice.

Thank you so much for that very mature and homophobic retort. I suppose if I were a butt pirate you'd be defending my right to free speech...

I'm under no such delusions. "People" like you are completely intolerant of any opposition. You're even stupid enough to make homophobic epithets to people who ridicule your asinine comments, and you'll be just as quick to "jump my ass" for using terms like "butt pirate", when it's obvious that homos disgust you and you hate them. Otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

You've never seen me marginalize someone's argument on the pretense that they might be gay. It says so much more about you than I can even add too.

Thanks for stepping in it. You've vindicated your enemies more than you'll ever understand

in your case

the answer to defending your free speech

would be no

the first hurtle to pass

is political leaning

I'm not an Obama fan at all, but can someone explain why he should be responsible for the increase in people on disability. It looks like a steadily rising number prior to his term. Why is this record on his list?

No takers? I can understand that. Blaming any particular person for the record breaking number of disabled citizens is to blame them for population growth and increased longevity. Quite illogical. Sorry.

But swallow....you didn't deal with the fact of Obama's record?

Enrollment in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, as the modern-day food-stamp benefit is known, has soared 70% since 2008 to a record 47.8 million as of December 2012. Congressional budget analysts think participation will rise again this year and dip only slightly in coming years.

All of those "records" have been on the internet multiple times, been completely debunked and it doesn't make them any more true to lump them together.

Naw..I'd rather deal with your incessant demand for a swallow.

Why do you like the taste of jizz so much?

And when did you first notice you were a faggot?

Naw..I'd rather deal with your incessant demand for a swallow.

Why do you like the taste of jizz so much?

And when did you first notice you were a faggot?
Methinks he doth protest too much!:eusa_whistle:

1 blame bush
2 bush did it too

pick one

--LOL

Wait, what?

Bush wasn't involved.

the IRS is a biggie

Well no it isn't.

In fact it's already dissipating.

What Republicans "uncovered" was:
-The IRS has been breaking the law with it's regulation regarding 501 cs. The law says "exclusively for Social Welfare". The regulation says "Primarily".
-The IRS is underfunded. It used keywords to "profile" because it doesn't have the resources to track down every political group seeking this type of status.
-No Conservative group was denied the status, while a Liberal group was. And many liberal groups were profiled for very much the same reason.

I pointed out that the EXACT SAME TACTIC occurred during the Clinton administration in 1998. They did the EXACT SAME THING. They paraded a bunch of people before an investigative committee who made all sorts of charges against the IRS. And the IRS, by LAW cannot respond unless the people accusing them allow it.

Issa has already on several occasions outed himself as a totally partisan "investigator".

Famously, he said the Obama administration was the most "corrupt" in history a few months after Obama was sworn in. And recently he called Obama's press secretary a "liar".

Wait, what?

Bush wasn't involved.

the IRS is a biggie

Well no it isn't.

In fact it's already dissipating.

What Republicans "uncovered" was:
-The IRS has been breaking the law with it's regulation regarding 501 cs. The law says "exclusively for Social Welfare". The regulation says "Primarily".
-The IRS is underfunded. It used keywords to "profile" because it doesn't have the resources to track down every political group seeking this type of status.
-No Conservative group was denied the status, while a Liberal group was. And many liberal groups were profiled for very much the same reason.

I pointed out that the EXACT SAME TACTIC occurred during the Clinton administration in 1998. They did the EXACT SAME THING. They paraded a bunch of people before an investigative committee who made all sorts of charges against the IRS. And the IRS, by LAW cannot respond unless the people accusing them allow it.

Issa has already on several occasions outed himself as a totally partisan "investigator".

Famously, he said the Obama administration was the most "corrupt" in history a few months after Obama was sworn in. And recently he called Obama's press secretary a "liar".

under funded

--LOL

maybe they should quite making 60 thousand dollar line dance videos

they are not going to get more money

--LOL

Forum List

Back