Zone1 Barak or Baraq

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Barack, also spelled Barak or Baraq, is a given name of Arabic origin.
From the Semitic root B-R-K, it means "blessed" and is most commonly used in its feminine form Baraka(h).
The Semitic root B-R-K has the original meaning of "to kneel down", with a secondary meaning "to bless".

Obama is a common Fang surname in western Central Africa. Obama is a common Luo surname. It means "to lean", "to bend", "bent over", or "limping". Obama, also translated as Ohama or Kohama, (小浜 or 小濱) is a Japanese surname literally meaning "little beach" or "little island".

Barak means Lighting: Hebrew meaning This comes from Barak,

And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:18-19 (NKJV)

Last edited:
From the Semitic root B-R-K, it means "blessed" and is most commonly used in its feminine form Baraka(h).
The Semitic root B-R-K has the original meaning of "to kneel down", with a secondary meaning "to bless".

Obama is a common Fang surname in western Central Africa. Obama is a common Luo surname. It means "to lean", "to bend", "bent over", or "limping". Obama, also translated as Ohama or Kohama, (小浜 or 小濱) is a Japanese surname literally meaning "little beach" or "little island".

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
If you're constantly banging our forehead on the ground 5 times per day....you're going to come up with some really fucked up names.

If you're constantly banging our forehead on the ground 5 times per day....you're going to come up with some really fucked up names.
already your head is spinning
giphy (85).gif

Instead of laughing at you , I will simply ask you what alternatives you imagine might have fallen from the sky ?
Rain and / or frogs .?
If it was Satan , who told you , and where is your evidence ?
When did it happen ?
Was it before( another miracle) or after we know the story was invented ?

When did you first start to be overwhemed ?
What medication helps most ?

Instead of laughing at you , I will simply ask you what alternatives you imagine might have fallen from the sky ?
Rain and / or frogs .?
If it was Satan , who told you , and where is your evidence ?
When did it happen ?
Was it before( another miracle) or after we know the story was invented ?

When did you first start to be overwhemed ?
What medication helps most ?
As an atheist, i agree with your overall sentiment, but i would point out that "raining frogs" is in fact a real phenomenon. It can happen with fish sometimes too. Its caused by water cyclones at sea and tornados in swampy areas. They get sucked up into the sky and they can travel a long distance if the weather conditions are just right.

Barak was a Jewish general in the Old Testament.

Barak was a contemporary and associate of the prophetess and judge Deborah. He completely defeated the Canaanite oppressor despite impossible odds and is listed as one of the faith heroes of Hebrews 11. Bible References: Barak's story is told in Judges 4 and 5.

Last edited:

Barak was a contemporary and associate of the prophetess and judge Deborah. He completely defeated the Canaanite oppressor despite impossible odds and is listed as one of the faith heroes of Hebrews 11. Bible References: Barak's story is told in Judges 4 and 5.

Barak is also used in the Ethiopian language of Amharic. Meaning " He who blesses."

Barack was a Jewish general in the time of Deborah. Has nothing to do with Islam.

Barack was a Jewish general in the time of Deborah. Has nothing to do with Islam.

Greetings
maxresdefault-1373725774.jpg

a little history

Washington CNN —
The Obama administration secretly arranged a plane delivery of $400 million in cash on the same day Iran released four American prisoners and formally implemented the nuclear deal, US officials confirmed Wednesday.

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros, and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.
A fifth American man was released by Iran separately.

$1.7 billion to Iran approved the $400 million transfer this funding Iran proxy-wars around the world

Barack-Obama-Hassan-Rouhani-3864887567.jpg

160803130859-iran-payment-state-department-response-labott-lv-00002808-super-tease-725967073.jpg

if Obama had covered to Christianity, he might have renounced Islam, given his name, and given a Christian name as his birth
if not then he would not have participated in any Islamic tradition, and would not have entered Islamic countries
by not renouncing the Islamic name, and being cast as an infidel, Barack Hussein Obama.
obama-islam-411905013.jpg

the name Hassan translated as Hussein is given to the prophet Muhammad, a name that gives him high status in the Islamic community, making a President show this status as

060309_obama-58947760.jpg

here he was given the highest prestige as a Muslim

Attachments

• Barack-Obama-Hassan-Rouhani-3864887567.jpg
    Barack-Obama-Hassan-Rouhani-3864887567.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 060309_obama-58947760.jpg
    060309_obama-58947760.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 2
Greetings
View attachment 951606
a little history

Washington CNN —
The Obama administration secretly arranged a plane delivery of $400 million in cash on the same day Iran released four American prisoners and formally implemented the nuclear deal, US officials confirmed Wednesday.

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros, and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.
A fifth American man was released by Iran separately.

$1.7 billion to Iran approved the $400 million transfer this funding Iran proxy-wars around the world

View attachment 951572

View attachment 951573
if Obama had covered to Christianity, he might have renounced Islam, given his name, and given a Christian name as his birth
if not then he would not have participated in any Islamic tradition, and would not have entered Islamic countries
by not renouncing the Islamic name, and being cast as an infidel, Barack Hussein Obama.
View attachment 951602
the name Hassan translated as Hussein is given to the prophet Muhammad, a name that gives him high status in the Islamic community, making a President show this status as

View attachment 951599
here he was given the highest prestige as a Muslim

The money belongs to Iran. Until Trump queered the nuclear agreement it was a way to bring Iran back into the international community.

Muslims don't go to church for 20 years.

You've never been to Iran or any other countries in the Middle East, have you?

The money belongs to Iran. Until Trump queered the nuclear agreement it was a way to bring Iran back into the international community.

Muslims don't go to church for 20 years.

You've never been to Iran or any other countries in the Middle East, have you?
Muslims go to two places, the Dome of the Rock, and Mecca. Muslims pray five times a day Muslims in Mecca

ap_662709380354-3661364922.jpg

the Dome of the Rock is a shrine thus the Dome of Rock is dedicated to the Prophet Muhammad, whose ascension into the realm of the evil one

de0e93481e903d3c45b34d2147146842-383717615.jpg

unfortunately, you may need more milk, not solid food
R (99).gif

YOU NEED HISTORY LESSONS
R (93).gif

try reading the post clearly

Muslims go to two places, the Dome of the Rock, and Mecca. Muslims pray five times a day Muslims in Mecca

View attachment 951684

the Dome of the Rock is a shrine thus the Dome of Rock is dedicated to the Prophet Muhammad, whose ascension into the realm of the evil one

View attachment 951685

unfortunately, you may need more milk, not solid food
View attachment 951697

YOU NEED HISTORY LESSONS
View attachment 951710
try reading the post clearly

The Dome of the Rock is built to the God of Abraham.

Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia? I lived there 2 decades.

The Dome of the Rock is built to the God of Abraham.

Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia? I lived there 2 decades.
The Dome of the Rock
greetings little one
little-blond-girl-yellow-rose-18721708-380708243.jpg

the Dome of the Rock Islamic shrine AL-Aqsa, mosque at the compound's center on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem.

stone.jpg
The Foundation Stone or Noble Rock that the temple was built over bears great significance in Abrahamic religions as the place where God created the world as the first human, Adam. And the Foundation Stone which is sacred to both Jews and Muslims.
According to Jewish tradition, the stone is the navel of the earth the place where creation began, and the site where Abraham was poised to sacrifice Isaac.
Genesis 26: 3 -5
Sojourn in this land and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
Because of that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Onto Ishmael see Genesis 16:7-16
640px-Westernwall2.jpg

Jews are not allowed to worship in the Dome of the Rock, as we see Jews, Orthodox Jews can worship at the wailing wall of the falling into Idolatry

the purpose of the Dome of the Rock is to seal a portal directly to the God of Abraham
The Temple Mount has 12 gates
10a630b0ea9885bda3d9d7c6f5e4b2eb.jpg

the Eastern Gate
download (9).jpg

The Golden Gate Jerusalem is the north section of the east wall of the Temple Mount.
The gate is the gate called Sha'a HaRakhamim and is considered to be the end of days
548520.jpg

Jesus entering the east gate in the days of old

Come-to-Throne-960x250-1-450x450.png

On that day the gate is open, and Christ will enter the gate of heaven open

the purpose of the Dome of the Rock is to seal a portal directly to the God of Abraham

images (12).jpg

Attachments

• de0e93481e903d3c45b34d2147146842-383717615.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2
greetings little one
View attachment 951935

the Dome of the Rock Islamic shrine AL-Aqsa, mosque at the compound's center on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem.
The Foundation Stone or Noble Rock that the temple was built over bears great significance in Abrahamic religions as the place where God created the world as the first human, Adam. And the Foundation Stone which is sacred to both Jews and Muslims.
According to Jewish tradition, the stone is the navel of the earth the place where creation began, and the site where Abraham was poised to sacrifice Isaac.
Genesis 26: 3 -5
Sojourn in this land and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
Because of that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Onto Ishmael see Genesis 16:7-16
View attachment 951913

Jews are not allowed to worship in the Dome of the Rock, as we see Jews, Orthodox Jews can worship at the wailing wall of the falling into Idolatry

The Temple Mount has 12 gates
View attachment 951912
the Eastern Gate
View attachment 951906
The Golden Gate Jerusalem is the north section of the east wall of the Temple Mount.
The gate is the gate called Sha'a HaRakhamim and is considered to be the end of days
View attachment 951916
Jesus entering the east gate in the days of old

View attachment 951922
On that day the gate is open, and Christ will enter the gate of heaven open

View attachment 951933

View attachment 951937

You dodged the question.

Forum List

Back