Barbara Streisand Upset Tax Bill Is Harming Hollywood and Sports Rich

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I thought the wealthy were supposed to pay their "fair share". Maybe she thinks she is poor?

Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-12.32.27-PM-300x135.png

Barbra Streisand calls out Trump's tax plan, says Hollywood and others will be 'punished'

They campaigned for high taxes... and got them.

And now they are complaining?

Oh, of course. Those taxes were meant for other people only.

It trips me out when people say "blue states" are targeted.
No moron, they arent. People are so stupid.
Pay your fucking tax rates you voted for and shut the hell up. Good lord.

They're all mad now that they can't make Texas and Florida subsidize their irresponsible spending via the State Income Tax deduction.

Take your commie medicine, spend thrifts.
:lol:
Talk about a quick reckoning for their state officials! Lol
Democrats have no interest in paying their fair share.
I swear you’re now in the lead over Bripat and Miketx as the dumbest poster on this forum.

They're all mad now that they can't make Texas and Florida subsidize their irresponsible spending via the State Income Tax deduction.

I swear you’re now in the lead over Bripat and Miketx as the dumbest poster on this forum.
Suddenly Democrats are saying paying taxes is harmful! :lmao:

Insults is all you have. What page of your manual is that requirement on ?

I thought the wealthy were supposed to pay their "fair share". Maybe she thinks she is poor?

Barbra Streisand calls out Trump's tax plan, says Hollywood and others will be 'punished'
Bab’s is 100% correct so your point is?
The actress explained that the new tax plan is a trap that is deliberately meant to harm those who live in blue states, athletes, the middle class and Hollywood.
Elaborate for us why you believe it is bad for multi-millionaires to pay more taxes.

You didnt read a word of that article, did you? You didnt look into what she is talking about, did you?

Damn dude...when was the last time you read ANYTHING?

Feel free to use your decoder ring and spin for her whining that multi-millionaires have to pay more taxes.

“I don’t think it’s a coincidence that blue states, athletes, actors, writers, producers, and directors will be punished by this scam of a tax bill, where billionaires get billions, and the middle class gets bupkis (practically nothing) – and an eventual tax increase,”

Forum List

Back