Barbara Streisand Upset Tax Bill Is Harming Hollywood and Sports Rich

I thought the wealthy were supposed to pay their "fair share". Maybe she thinks she is poor?

Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-12.32.27-PM-300x135.png

Barbra Streisand calls out Trump's tax plan, says Hollywood and others will be 'punished'

MORON, read the fucking article that you yourself cited.....(But, maybe all you can handle is the headline????.......LOL)

“I don’t think it’s a coincidence that blue states, athletes, actors, writers, producers, and directors will be punished by this scam of a tax bill, where billionaires get billions, and the middle class gets bupkis (practically nothing) – and an eventual tax increase,” Streisand wrote.

They're all mad now that they can't make Texas and Florida subsidize their irresponsible spending via the State Income Tax deduction.

Take your commie medicine, spend thrifts.
:lol:
Talk about a quick reckoning for their state officials! Lol
Democrats have no interest in paying their fair share.
I swear you’re now in the lead over Bripat and Miketx as the dumbest poster on this forum.
Suddenly Democrats are saying paying taxes is harmful! :lmao:
The people who didn’t need a huge tax cut got one. The people that needed it, got peanuts.
You got some crumbs and cheered your hero for fucking you in the ass.

I thought the wealthy were supposed to pay their "fair share". Maybe she thinks she is poor?

Barbra Streisand calls out Trump's tax plan, says Hollywood and others will be 'punished'
Bab’s is 100% correct so your point is?
The actress explained that the new tax plan is a trap that is deliberately meant to harm those who live in blue states, athletes, the middle class and Hollywood.
Elaborate for us why you believe it is bad for multi-millionaires to pay more taxes.
Did you even graduate from Middle School.
To you A+B= G

You didnt read a word of that article, did you? You didnt look into what she is talking about, did you?

Damn dude...when was the last time you read ANYTHING?

Feel free to use your decoder ring and spin for her whining that multi-millionaires have to pay more taxes.

“I don’t think it’s a coincidence that blue states, athletes, actors, writers, producers, and directors will be punished by this scam of a tax bill, where billionaires get billions, and the middle class gets bupkis (practically nothing) – and an eventual tax increase,”
Well, as any idiot who reads the news knows, the tax plan was specifically designed to hurt taxpayers in blue states. Well, obviously not ANY idiot.

You didnt read a word of that article, did you? You didnt look into what she is talking about, did you?

Feel free to use your decoder ring and spin for her whining that multi-millionaires have to pay more taxes.

“I don’t think it’s a coincidence that blue states, athletes, actors, writers, producers, and directors will be punished by this scam of a tax bill, where billionaires get billions, and the middle class gets bupkis (practically nothing) – and an eventual tax increase,”
Well, as any idiot who reads the news knows, the tax plan was specifically designed to hurt taxpayers in blue states. Well, obviously not ANY idiot.
Again, why can't you tell us why you oppose people worth tens of millions paying more taxes?

Bab’s is 100% correct so your point is?
The actress explained that the new tax plan is a trap that is deliberately meant to harm those who live in blue states, athletes, the middle class and Hollywood.
Elaborate for us why you believe it is bad for multi-millionaires to pay more taxes.
Did you even graduate from Middle School.
To you A+B= G
And why are higher taxes on the wealthy harmful?

They're all mad now that they can't make Texas and Florida subsidize their irresponsible spending via the State Income Tax deduction.

Take your commie medicine, spend thrifts.
:lol:
Talk about a quick reckoning for their state officials! Lol
Democrats have no interest in paying their fair share.
I swear you’re now in the lead over Bripat and Miketx as the dumbest poster on this forum.
Suddenly Democrats are saying paying taxes is harmful! :lmao:
The people who didn’t need a huge tax cut got one. The people that needed it, got peanuts.
You got some crumbs and cheered your hero for fucking you in the ass.
Barbara says rich sports figures and Hollywood actors and elite will be harmed by the higher taxes.
Why is that a bad thing?

Again, why can't you tell us why you oppose people worth tens of millions paying more taxes?

Moron.....check out if the Koch brothers, or the Waltons or Rebekah Mercer will be paying "more taxes."......Streisand's point is BLUE states' residents.......LOL

Moron.....check out if the Koch brothers, or the Waltons or Rebekah Mercer will be paying "more taxes."......Streisand's point is BLUE states' residents.......LOL
Last I checked Americans can elect any State official they want as well as move to any state they wish.

So again, why are taxes on the wealthy harmful?

Oh for gawd sakes

No one hurts the blue states but themselves.
And where did all that generosity of offering to pay more in taxes go to, anyway?

You guys are floundering and eating your words.

And where did all that generosity of offering to pay more in taxes go to, anyway?

MORON.....who the hell stated that....???

Like any cheap whore, your ilk can be easily bought for a few dollars which YOU will have to pay back with interest when the $1.5 TRILLION loan comes do.....

The rich....thanks to the GOP bastards in congress......DO NOT have to pay back a dime.

It trips me out when people say "blue states" are targeted.
No moron, they arent. People are so stupid.
Pay your fucking tax rates you voted for and shut the hell up. Good lord.

Blue States AREN'T targeted? Explain that.

btw, when did Streisand vote for Trumpchange?

Wealthy Liberal Elites are not supposed to pay high taxes.

For the same reason conservative elites aren't.....We're better than you.

Liberal Elites are the true 1 percent as they pursue policies that lock in or limit a 1 percent.

Forum List

Back