Barbaric Islam Practices Against Women Gaining Foothold on Our Soil

No, it isn't. It's geographical, not religious. And that's because it's cultural, not religious.

eecb4798c1961a2ce4eb3e8bfdf27b78.jpg
Ohh look it is almost NEVER in India But it is in Pakistan And the entire middle east except Israel.

do not confuse POGO----he will insist forever that it has nothing to do with islam even though 99% of the cases are done-----FOR ISLAM

It's prevalent in Africa and the Middle East- including Christian-dominated Africa. It's more cultural than religion.

For the record----both COYOTE and POGO insist that the proportion of girls "circumcised" amongst Christian, Jewish and Hindu girls who grew up anywhere
in africe is the SAME as that for muslim girls who grew up in any part of Africa. Ignore all stats----medical journal are controlled by the ZIONISTS

You are putting your words in people's mouths.

nope-----I am correctly pointing out your motivations and the incorrect information that you are trying to promulgate

Ohh look it is almost NEVER in India But it is in Pakistan And the entire middle east except Israel.

do not confuse POGO----he will insist forever that it has nothing to do with islam even though 99% of the cases are done-----FOR ISLAM

It's prevalent in Africa and the Middle East- including Christian-dominated Africa. It's more cultural than religion.

wrong again Coyote-----it is done in primitive African societies-----was never adopted as something "Christian" but is advocated by some MUSLIM SCHOLARS for muslim girls------the overwhelming majority of FGM 's even in Africa today are done for ALLAH. Try to cope with reality

FGM has no relationship to "Allah". Or any other deity. Anywhere.

You continue to be stuck in the mud of seeing a correlation and assuming a causation where none exists. It's as if you came from another planet, looked around and saw this weird thing called a baseball field. You see it all over North America, and you see it in Central America, and you conclude "baseball must be a Christian thing". Then when somebody shows you all that baseball in Japan you go :lalala:

wrong again------I worked with and socialized with muslims in my youth and adulthood ----read the koran and was even invited to visit mosques by friends
who noted my "interest" sometimes ---a bit over optimistically. I worked with
and socialized with hindus too------and got invited to festival celebrations too. ---
somehow hindus did not see me as a potential convert

--- none of which refutes, or even addresses, the points I just made.

There is an increase in honor violence: forced marriage, female genital mutilation, honor-based
domestic violence and honor killing. Political correctness prevents the mainstream media from focusing on this. So, it rarely gets talked about yet many women and girls continue to suffer.

"In the Almaleki case, I learned very quickly that we would receive no assistance from the family," Boughey reportedly said. "In fact, we received out-and-out defiance and resistance. Although we know they are involved, it can be very hard to prove in a court of law."

Stephanie Baric is the executive director of the AHA Foundation, a non-profit founded by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a woman’s rights activist and survivor of female genital mutilation. She says unless authorities identify and address honor killings, they will only increase as immigrants from Middle Eastern and South Asian countries come to America. Boughey says it’s important to recognize these crimes for what they are.

"Honor violence has been largely misclassified by law enforcement, by no fault of their own," he explained. "They simply didn’t know the signs and symptoms of honor-related violence. They do not have the training on how to effectively identify and investigate these cases."

Political correctness and fear of accusations of discrimination also prevent these women from being protected, according to Detective Boughey.

"Some agencies won’t intervene even after these young women have come forward," he said. "I am not quite sure when we as a country decided that it was more important to be politically correct than doing the right thing."

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/11/14/barbaric-islamic-tradition-gaining-deeply-disturbing-foothold-america-wt/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=NewVoiceNetwork&utm_content=11/16/2015&utm_campaign=manualpost

Countries taking in refugees been complaining about how their women have to cover up more modestly to avoid offending the new neighbors. Getting out of hand.

Female circumcision is illegal in the US .

But male circumcision is not. Because that's legal because of Judeua Christian "shiara" law .

Male circumcision is not even in the same universe as female circumcision.

I'm circumcised, and I can orgasm just fine, try asking that of a woman that has been circumcised.

wrong again Coyote-----it is done in primitive African societies-----was never adopted as something "Christian" but is advocated by some MUSLIM SCHOLARS for muslim girls------the overwhelming majority of FGM 's even in Africa today are done for ALLAH. Try to cope with reality

You continue to be stuck in the mud of seeing a correlation and assuming a causation where none exists. It's as if you came from another planet, looked around and saw this weird thing called a baseball field. You see it all over North America, and you see it in Central America, and you conclude "baseball must be a Christian thing". Then when somebody shows you all that baseball in Japan you go :lalala:

wrong again------I worked with and socialized with muslims in my youth and adulthood ----read the koran and was even invited to visit mosques by friends
and socialized with hindus too------and got invited to festival celebrations too. ---

Islamic scholars TODAY and the koran/hadiths----and the PREVALENCE
of FGM amongst muslims and rarity amongst non muslims of FGM does refute
your idiotic protestations. You made no points. That FGM as a practice preceded islam is NOT A POINT

your idiotic protestations. You made no points. That FGM as a practice preceded islam is NOT A POINT

Not a convenient one for you, no. It isn't supposed to be.
Could be you're just flat-out wrong.

There is an increase in honor violence: forced marriage, female genital mutilation, honor-based domestic violence and honor killing. Political correctness prevents the mainstream media from focusing on this. So, it rarely gets talked about yet many women and girls continue to suffer.

Those are not "Islamic". They're not even connected to religion. Those are cultural artifacts, which exist in some places, died out in other places, and never existed at all in still other places, all of which may or may not be co-incident with Islam. And where they do exist they have nothing to do with the religions that exist in the same areas.

Case in point:
Stephanie Baric is the executive director of the AHA Foundation, a non-profit founded by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a woman’s rights activist and survivor of female genital mutilation. She says unless authorities identify and address honor killings, they will only increase as immigrants from Middle Eastern and South Asian countries come to America. Boughey says it’s important to recognize these crimes for what they are.

You know "South Asia" means "India", right? Probably more "honor killings" than any other country. Tell us, what do Hinduism and Sikhism have to do with Islam?

The same thing they have to do with "honor killing" --- which is nothing. These primitive practices are older than ANY of those religions.

And we've done this over and over and over and over and over. Yet here come the mythologists with the same old song and dance, expecting different results.

Perhaps while we're at it we should also note the KKK was not founded by a political party, Hitler was not a "leftist", the moon landing was not staged in New Mexico, Paul McCartney didn't die, Andy Kaufmann did, and so did Elvis; Captain Kirk never said "beam me up Scotty", and the moon is not made of green cheese.
Genital mutilation : It is Islamic culture. It is part of the Fitrah.
Egyptian shaykh Muhammad Hassan would disagree with you. Egyptian Shaykh: FGM Not An Inherited Custom. Muslim Scholars Say It Is Either Obligatory or Commendable - WikiIslam

Female circumcision is illegal in the US .

But male circumcision is not. Because that's legal because of Judeua Christian "shiara" law .
Why would a women want her clit cut off, you sicko?

There is an increase in honor violence: forced marriage, female genital mutilation, honor-based domestic violence and honor killing. Political correctness prevents the mainstream media from focusing on this. So, it rarely gets talked about yet many women and girls continue to suffer.

Those are not "Islamic". They're not even connected to religion. Those are cultural artifacts, which exist in some places, died out in other places, and never existed at all in still other places, all of which may or may not be co-incident with Islam. And where they do exist they have nothing to do with the religions that exist in the same areas.

Case in point:

You know "South Asia" means "India", right? Probably more "honor killings" than any other country. Tell us, what do Hinduism and Sikhism have to do with Islam?

The same thing they have to do with "honor killing" --- which is nothing. These primitive practices are older than ANY of those religions.

And we've done this over and over and over and over and over. Yet here come the mythologists with the same old song and dance, expecting different results.

Perhaps while we're at it we should also note the KKK was not founded by a political party, Hitler was not a "leftist", the moon landing was not staged in New Mexico, Paul McCartney didn't die, Andy Kaufmann did, and so did Elvis; Captain Kirk never said "beam me up Scotty", and the moon is not made of green cheese.
Egyptian shaykh Muhammad Hassan would disagree with you. Egyptian Shaykh: FGM Not An Inherited Custom. Muslim Scholars Say It Is Either Obligatory or Commendable - WikiIslam

No it is not. It isn't a religious custom AT ALL, Islam or any other. It's a social custom. It's way older than Islam or any other religion that happens to exist along with it. Attributing FGM to "Islam" is like attributing the Grand Canyon to the state government of Arizona. Guess which one came first.

And btw WikiIslam is a bullshit hate site. It has no crediblity. Its purpose is to foment ignorance.

Why would a women want her clit cut off, you sicko?

Actually I posted a video in another thread that can illustrate all this. Here it is:

As you'll hear, it has no religious function at all.

EDIT: oops, apparently it was this thread I posted this video in, post 26 where it was ignored as inconvenient.
Oh well there ya go everybody -- another chance to ignore it all over again.

Last edited:

Case in point:

No it is not. It isn't a religious custom AT ALL, Islam or any other. It's a social custom. It's way older than Islam or any other religion that happens to exist along with it. Attributing FGM to "Islam" is like attributing the Grand Canyon to the state government of Arizona. Guess which one came first.

And btw WikiIslam is a bullshit hate site. It has no crediblity. Its purpose is to foment ignorance.
LOL ok
So you want to argue about Islam but don't even know the 5 parts of the Fitrah?

Now how exactly did you get through a half-hour video in seven minutes? Took me a half hour.

Want more? 'Cause we've done this before....

>> The origins of the practice are unknown.[161] Its east-west, north-south distribution in Africa meets in Sudan, leading Gerry Mackie to speculate that infibulation originated with the Meroite civilization and imperial polygyny, before the rise of Islam, to increase confidence in paternity.[162]

.... The Greek geographer Strabo (c. 64 BCE – c. 23 CE) wrote about FGM after visiting Egypt around 25 BCE (right).[n 21][n 22] The philosopher Philo of Alexandria (c. 20 BCE – 50 CE) also made reference to it: "the Egyptians by the custom of their country circumcise the marriageable youth and maid in the fourteenth (year) of their age, when the male begins to get seed, and the female to have a menstrual flow."[169] It is mentioned briefly in a work attributed to the Greek physician Galen (129 – c. 200 CE): "When [the clitoris] sticks out to a great extent in their young women, Egyptians consider it appropriate to cut it out."[170]

Another Greek physician, Aëtius of Amida (mid-5th to mid-6th century CE), offered more detail in book 16 of his Sixteen Books on Medicine, citing the physician Philomenes. The procedure was performed in case the clitoris, or nymphê, grew too large or triggered sexual desire when rubbing against clothing. "On this account, it seemed proper to the Egyptians to remove it before it became greatly enlarged," Aëtius wrote, "especially at that time when the girls were about to be married": << -- Wiki​

You might notice those dates --- way before Mohammad, and therefore Islam, ever existed. Way before Christianism too.

-- not only is it way before and unrelated to Islam or other religions -- it has a history closer to home too:

>> Gynaecologists in 19th-century Europe and the United States removed the clitoris to treat insanity and masturbation.[176] British doctor Robert Thomas suggested clitoridectomy as a cure for nymphomania in 1813.[177] The first reported clitoridectomy in the West, described in The Lancet in 1825, was performed in 1822 in Berlin by Karl Ferdinand von Graefe on a 15-year-old girl who was masturbating excessively.[178] << (op. cit.)
Anthropology is my bag. I can do this all day.

Now how exactly did you get through a half-hour video in seven minutes? Took me a half hour.

>> The origins of the practice are unknown.[161] Its east-west, north-south distribution in Africa meets in Sudan, leading Gerry Mackie to speculate that infibulation originated with the Meroite civilization and imperial polygyny, before the rise of Islam, to increase confidence in paternity.[162]

.... The Greek geographer Strabo (c. 64 BCE – c. 23 CE) wrote about FGM after visiting Egypt around 25 BCE (right).[n 21][n 22] The philosopher Philo of Alexandria (c. 20 BCE – 50 CE) also made reference to it: "the Egyptians by the custom of their country circumcise the marriageable youth and maid in the fourteenth (year) of their age, when the male begins to get seed, and the female to have a menstrual flow."[169] It is mentioned briefly in a work attributed to the Greek physician Galen (129 – c. 200 CE): "When [the clitoris] sticks out to a great extent in their young women, Egyptians consider it appropriate to cut it out."[170]

Another Greek physician, Aëtius of Amida (mid-5th to mid-6th century CE), offered more detail in book 16 of his Sixteen Books on Medicine, citing the physician Philomenes. The procedure was performed in case the clitoris, or nymphê, grew too large or triggered sexual desire when rubbing against clothing. "On this account, it seemed proper to the Egyptians to remove it before it became greatly enlarged," Aëtius wrote, "especially at that time when the girls were about to be married": << -- Wiki​

You might notice those dates --- way before Mohammad, and therefore Islam, ever existed. Way before Christianism too.

-- not only is it way before and unrelated to Islam or other religions -- it has a history closer to home too:

>> Gynaecologists in 19th-century Europe and the United States removed the clitoris to treat insanity and masturbation.[176] British doctor Robert Thomas suggested clitoridectomy as a cure for nymphomania in 1813.[177] The first reported clitoridectomy in the West, described in The Lancet in 1825, was performed in 1822 in Berlin by Karl Ferdinand von Graefe on a 15-year-old girl who was masturbating excessively.[178] << (op. cit.)
Your timeline is completely irrelevant. Islam ADAPTED it. It is in the fitrah. This is BASIC islam. It shouldn't even be discussed!

Your timeline is completely irrelevant. Islam ADAPTED it. It is in the fitrah. This is BASIC islam. It shouldn't even be discussed!

Think so?

Makes a map like this kinda hard to explain, doesn't it?

675px-FGM_prevalence_UNICEF_2013.svg.png

Now if this is a "Muslim" thing --- why aren't Algeria and Morocco and Tunisia showing up? On the other coast, what about Liberia? Over 85% Christian, and 50 to 70 percent of its women being cut? How 'bout Niger -- 94% Muslim, 2% FGM? Doesn't add up does it?

See what I mean? Correlation does not equal causation.

Further, if this is an "Islam" thing -- why was Playgirl Magazine advocating it in an article called "The Kindest Cut of All" --- in the 1970s? Is Playgirl some kind of "Islamic" magazine?

This whole canard of associating FGM with "Islam" is bullshittery that's only been invented in the last couple of years by bigots. I've been aware of it since the 1980s, and only very recently has anyone even attempted to connect it with religion.

Last edited:

Think so?

Now if this is a "Muslim" thing --- why aren't Algeria and Morocco and Tunisia showing up? On the other coast, what about Liberia? Over 85% Christian, and 50 to 70 percent of its women being cut?

Further, if this is an "Islam" thing -- why was Playgirl Magazine advocating it in an article called "The Kindest Cut of All" --- in the 1970s? Is Playgirl some kind of "Islamic" magazine?
Dude, all I said was it was Islamic culture and you deny it. I am not denying it goes on with other groups of people. It is part of their religion, like it or not.

Think so?

Now if this is a "Muslim" thing --- why aren't Algeria and Morocco and Tunisia showing up? On the other coast, what about Liberia? Over 85% Christian, and 50 to 70 percent of its women being cut? How 'bout Niger -- 94% Muslim, 2% FGM? Doesn't add up does it?

This whole canard of associating FGM with "Islam" is bullshittery that's only been invented in the last couple of years by bigots. I've been aware of it since the 1980s, and only very recently has anyone even attempted to connect it with religion.
Dude, all I said was it was Islamic culture and you deny it. I am not denying it goes on with other groups of people. It is part of their religion, like it or not.

Ah, so now you're trying to conflate "culture" and "religion". Can't do that. :nono:

No it's NOT "part of the religion". It has no religious function. The video I posted explains all that. And I just blew holes completely through that fallacy citing Liberia (FGM without Islam) and Niger (Islam without FGM) and so on. You can't explain that and hold onto the fallacy.

And that's because, as I just noted, this fallacy of associating FGM with Islam -- or with any religion at all --- has been contrived only in the last couple of years by internet wankers. It has no basis in history.

Last edited:
All I know is, everyone should pitch in a few cents with their neighbors, and get an English version of the Quran and pass it around amongst you. If you spend an hour or so skimming it, your mind will be made up much easier than just speculating. I am positive if you have reading comprehension at all, you will instantly understand why them being here is a huge problem.

All I know is, everyone should pitch in a few cents with their neighbors, and get an English version of the Quran and pass it around amongst you. If you spend an hour or so skimming it, your mind will be made up much easier than just speculating. I am positive if you have reading comprehension at all, you will instantly understand why them being here is a huge problem.

Read the OT much?

Read the OT much?

Not a convenient one for you, no. It isn't supposed to be.
Could be you're just flat-out wrong.

no I am flat out right-------FGM precedes islam-------today it is OVER-WHELMINGLY a muslim practiced practiced by muslims for the sake of
their RELIGION------just as male circumcision which also predates islam is
practiced by muslims for the SAKE OF THEIR RELIGION

Forum List

Back