Barbaric Islam Practices Against Women Gaining Foothold on Our Soil

All I know is, everyone should pitch in a few cents with their neighbors, and get an English version of the Quran and pass it around amongst you. If you spend an hour or so skimming it, your mind will be made up much easier than just speculating. I am positive if you have reading comprehension at all, you will instantly understand why them being here is a huge problem.

Read the OT much?

I read both-----coyote-----before reaching the age of 20 Do you wish to
make one of the USUAL propagandist points? Feel free

FGM has no relationship to "Allah". Or any other deity. Anywhere.

You continue to be stuck in the mud of seeing a correlation and assuming a causation where none exists. It's as if you came from another planet, looked around and saw this weird thing called a baseball field. You see it all over North America, and you see it in Central America, and you conclude "baseball must be a Christian thing". Then when somebody shows you all that baseball in Japan you go :lalala:

wrong again------I worked with and socialized with muslims in my youth and adulthood ----read the koran and was even invited to visit mosques by friends
who noted my "interest" sometimes ---a bit over optimistically. I worked with
and socialized with hindus too------and got invited to festival celebrations too. ---
somehow hindus did not see me as a potential convert

--- none of which refutes, or even addresses, the points I just made.

Islamic scholars TODAY and the koran/hadiths----and the PREVALENCE
of FGM amongst muslims and rarity amongst non muslims of FGM does refute
your idiotic protestations. You made no points. That FGM as a practice preceded islam is NOT A POINT

Not a convenient one for you, no. It isn't supposed to be.
Could be you're just flat-out wrong.

no I am flat out right-------FGM precedes islam-------today it is OVER-WHELMINGLY a muslim practiced practiced by muslims for the sake of
their RELIGION------just as male circumcision which also predates islam is
practiced by muslims for the SAKE OF THEIR RELIGION

-- and that's impossible, as it has no religious function at all, is not administered by any religion at all, and has no religious roots at all. As my links and that video spell out.

Oh sorry, didn't mean to talk over your head with a word like "links". :rofl:

There is an increase in honor violence: forced marriage, female genital mutilation, honor-based
domestic violence and honor killing. Political correctness prevents the mainstream media from focusing on this. So, it rarely gets talked about yet many women and girls continue to suffer.

"In the Almaleki case, I learned very quickly that we would receive no assistance from the family," Boughey reportedly said. "In fact, we received out-and-out defiance and resistance. Although we know they are involved, it can be very hard to prove in a court of law."

Stephanie Baric is the executive director of the AHA Foundation, a non-profit founded by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a woman’s rights activist and survivor of female genital mutilation. She says unless authorities identify and address honor killings, they will only increase as immigrants from Middle Eastern and South Asian countries come to America. Boughey says it’s important to recognize these crimes for what they are.

"Honor violence has been largely misclassified by law enforcement, by no fault of their own," he explained. "They simply didn’t know the signs and symptoms of honor-related violence. They do not have the training on how to effectively identify and investigate these cases."

Political correctness and fear of accusations of discrimination also prevent these women from being protected, according to Detective Boughey.

"Some agencies won’t intervene even after these young women have come forward," he said. "I am not quite sure when we as a country decided that it was more important to be politically correct than doing the right thing."

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/11/14/barbaric-islamic-tradition-gaining-deeply-disturbing-foothold-america-wt/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=NewVoiceNetwork&utm_content=11/16/2015&utm_campaign=manualpost
I see.

So we should ban Muslims from coming to America so their women have ZERO chance of ever getting any freedoms or rights.

That's MUCH better.

wrong again------I worked with and socialized with muslims in my youth and adulthood ----read the koran and was even invited to visit mosques by friends
who noted my "interest" sometimes ---a bit over optimistically. I worked with
and socialized with hindus too------and got invited to festival celebrations too. ---
somehow hindus did not see me as a potential convert

your idiotic protestations. You made no points. That FGM as a practice preceded islam is NOT A POINT

no I am flat out right-------FGM precedes islam-------today it is OVER-WHELMINGLY a muslim practiced practiced by muslims for the sake of

-- and that's impossible, as it has no religious function at all, is not administered by any religion at all, and has no religious roots at all. As my links and that video spell out.

I get my information about islam from muslims and my information about
FMG from a VAST LITERATURE on the subject in medical journals published
in various countries around the world-----including Egypt and Saudi arabia.
I am no longer subscribed to the stuff------I cannot LINK to it

There is an increase in honor violence: forced marriage, female genital mutilation, honor-based
domestic violence and honor killing. Political correctness prevents the mainstream media from focusing on this. So, it rarely gets talked about yet many women and girls continue to suffer.

"In the Almaleki case, I learned very quickly that we would receive no assistance from the family," Boughey reportedly said. "In fact, we received out-and-out defiance and resistance. Although we know they are involved, it can be very hard to prove in a court of law."

Stephanie Baric is the executive director of the AHA Foundation, a non-profit founded by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a woman’s rights activist and survivor of female genital mutilation. She says unless authorities identify and address honor killings, they will only increase as immigrants from Middle Eastern and South Asian countries come to America. Boughey says it’s important to recognize these crimes for what they are.

"Honor violence has been largely misclassified by law enforcement, by no fault of their own," he explained. "They simply didn’t know the signs and symptoms of honor-related violence. They do not have the training on how to effectively identify and investigate these cases."

Political correctness and fear of accusations of discrimination also prevent these women from being protected, according to Detective Boughey.

"Some agencies won’t intervene even after these young women have come forward," he said. "I am not quite sure when we as a country decided that it was more important to be politically correct than doing the right thing."

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/11/14/barbaric-islamic-tradition-gaining-deeply-disturbing-foothold-america-wt/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=NewVoiceNetwork&utm_content=11/16/2015&utm_campaign=manualpost
I see.

So we should ban Muslims from coming to America so their women have ZERO chance of ever getting any freedoms or rights.

That's MUCH better.

Clementine said that ^^^^ I missed it-----could you locate it for me?

I see.

That's MUCH better.
Thank you. I was trying to figure out WTF this thread was about, since abuse of muslim women is certainly not epidemic in our society, and we might have noticed women of all "stripes" get screwed by males.

I get my information about islam from muslims and my information about FMG from a VAST LITERATURE on the subject in medical journals published in various countries around the world-----including Egypt and Saudi arabia. I am no longer subscribed to the stuff------I cannot LINK to it

Of course you can't. :itsok:

I get my information about islam from muslims and my information about FMG from a VAST LITERATURE on the subject in medical journals published in various countries around the world-----including Egypt and Saudi arabia. I am no longer subscribed to the stuff------I cannot LINK to it

Of course you can't. :itsok:

right-----I cannot link to journals to which I am no longer subscribed----
but-----actually would not anyway. I am not even sure that they are LINKABLE----
I would have to copy and paste and doing so would probably be a violation of law

Now how exactly did you get through a half-hour video in seven minutes? Took me a half hour.

Want more? 'Cause we've done this before....

>> The origins of the practice are unknown.[161] Its east-west, north-south distribution in Africa meets in Sudan, leading Gerry Mackie to speculate that infibulation originated with the Meroite civilization and imperial polygyny, before the rise of Islam, to increase confidence in paternity.[162]

.... The Greek geographer Strabo (c. 64 BCE – c. 23 CE) wrote about FGM after visiting Egypt around 25 BCE (right).[n 21][n 22] The philosopher Philo of Alexandria (c. 20 BCE – 50 CE) also made reference to it: "the Egyptians by the custom of their country circumcise the marriageable youth and maid in the fourteenth (year) of their age, when the male begins to get seed, and the female to have a menstrual flow."[169] It is mentioned briefly in a work attributed to the Greek physician Galen (129 – c. 200 CE): "When [the clitoris] sticks out to a great extent in their young women, Egyptians consider it appropriate to cut it out."[170]

Another Greek physician, Aëtius of Amida (mid-5th to mid-6th century CE), offered more detail in book 16 of his Sixteen Books on Medicine, citing the physician Philomenes. The procedure was performed in case the clitoris, or nymphê, grew too large or triggered sexual desire when rubbing against clothing. "On this account, it seemed proper to the Egyptians to remove it before it became greatly enlarged," Aëtius wrote, "especially at that time when the girls were about to be married": << -- Wiki​

You might notice those dates --- way before Mohammad, and therefore Islam, ever existed. Way before Christianism too.

-- not only is it way before and unrelated to Islam or other religions -- it has a history closer to home too:

>> Gynaecologists in 19th-century Europe and the United States removed the clitoris to treat insanity and masturbation.[176] British doctor Robert Thomas suggested clitoridectomy as a cure for nymphomania in 1813.[177] The first reported clitoridectomy in the West, described in The Lancet in 1825, was performed in 1822 in Berlin by Karl Ferdinand von Graefe on a 15-year-old girl who was masturbating excessively.[178] << (op. cit.)
Anthropology is my bag. I can do this all day.
Your timeline is completely irrelevant. Islam ADAPTED it. It is in the fitrah. This is BASIC islam. It shouldn't even be discussed!

Think so?

Makes a map like this kinda hard to explain, doesn't it?

675px-FGM_prevalence_UNICEF_2013.svg.png

Now if this is a "Muslim" thing --- why aren't Algeria and Morocco and Tunisia showing up? On the other coast, what about Liberia? Over 85% Christian, and 50 to 70 percent of its women being cut? How 'bout Niger -- 94% Muslim, 2% FGM? Doesn't add up does it?

See what I mean? Correlation does not equal causation.

Further, if this is an "Islam" thing -- why was Playgirl Magazine advocating it in an article called "The Kindest Cut of All" --- in the 1970s? Is Playgirl some kind of "Islamic" magazine?

This whole canard of associating FGM with "Islam" is bullshittery that's only been invented in the last couple of years by bigots. I've been aware of it since the 1980s, and only very recently has anyone even attempted to connect it with religion.
Dude, all I said was it was Islamic culture and you deny it. I am not denying it goes on with other groups of people. It is part of their religion, like it or not.

Ah, so now you're trying to conflate "culture" and "religion". Can't do that. :nono:

No it's NOT "part of the religion". It has no religious function. The video I posted explains all that. And I just blew holes completely through that fallacy citing Liberia (FGM without Islam) and Niger (Islam without FGM) and so on. You can't explain that and hold onto the fallacy.

And that's because, as I just noted, this fallacy of associating FGM with Islam -- or with any religion at all --- has been contrived only in the last couple of years by internet wankers. It has no basis in history.
It's in the fitrah if you can't grasp that simple concept I can't help you. It isn't a fallacy, it is simple fact

There will be an increase of these cultural traditions and practice in this country because liberals continue to work to help the people of these cultures to come here.

"Barbaric Islam Practices Against Women Gaining Foothold on Our Soil"

Ignorant, hateful nonsense.

Such practices predate Islam.

And nothing is 'gaining a foothold' in the United States, the notion is a ridiculous lie.

Au contraire! It is a practice of Islam, and it is happening in America.

"Barbaric Islam Practices Against Women Gaining Foothold on Our Soil"

Ignorant, hateful nonsense.

Such practices predate Islam.

And nothing is 'gaining a foothold' in the United States, the notion is a ridiculous lie.

Au contraire! It is a practice of Islam, and it is happening in America.

It may be happening in America, and has been documented here before. But it's not a practice of Islam, or any other religion. See most recently posts 49, 52 and 54 in this thread, including a nice map.

More here:
>> In Islamic texts the practice is referred to as khafḍ (Arabic: خفض‎)[6] or khifaḍ (Arabic: خِفَض‎).[7] The less severe forms, particularly what the World Health Organization calls Type I (removal of the clitoral hood with either part of or the entire clitoris), is known as Sunna circumcision.[8] FGM is found mostly within and adjacent to Muslim communities in Central-North Africa, but it is not required by Islam or practiced in most Muslim countries, and prevalence rates vary according to ethnicity, not religion.[9] There is no reference to it in the Qur'an.[10]

The former Grand Mufti of Egypt Ali Gomaa stated in 2007 that "The traditional form of excision is a practice totally banned by Islam because of the compelling evidence of the extensive damage it causes to women's bodies and minds."[13] Egyptian Islamist scholars such as Mohammed Emara and Mohammad Salim Al-Awa have opposed FGM, arguing that it is not an Islamic practice and is not endorsed by Islamic jurisprudence.[14]

Gruenbaum has emphasized that followers of Islam – “have at times practised female circumcision and consider their practices sanctioned, or at least not prohibited, by God.” Despite the fact that FGM/C predates the birth of Islam and is not mandated by religious scriptures, the belief that it is a religious requirement contributes to the continuation of the practice in a number of settings. - UNICEF, 2013[5] <<​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back