Barcelona attack

Just saw this on el Pais English-

It has also emerged he was under police surveillance.
(Driss)
What a surprise. Perhaps the Spaniards had a secret deal with the Islamists that fell apart? Kind of like "we'll ignore you using Spain as a safe harbor as long as you don't pull any of this terrorist shit in Spain". There has to be a reason why so many of them were based out of Spain and not one terror event in so many years, despite all the various attacks across many European nations.

What's that old saying about feeding the crocodile?

Very sad. I am German and we spend our family vacation in Tarragona, visiting Barcelona, of course, being the most beautiful city ever! In fact last year we were in Israel and though let's go somewhere this year where there is no political turmoil or islamists. Seems there is no escape.
That's why we went to Spain too. We were told "it's safer than the rest of Europe".

Interesting. And sadly they were late to the draw in preventing this. Reminds me of when pulse had 49 murdered by an isis terrorist. The warning signs all ignored.
Wow. Yeah, just what they have found in a short time, it is astonishing. Thank God for the accident at the house last night. No telling what could have been if not.
3: 55h We confirm that the 5th terrorist killed in #Cambrils and who was hurt, has died
They found suicide vests which exploded. This cell was a lot bigger and could have been deadlier that anybody ever imagined. Apparently the operation is ongoing.
They were using Barcelona as a transfer area for terrorists from North Africa and set up point for launching attacks into the rest of Europe. That's why they are finding and killing so many of them.

The mayor pointed out that all measures had been taken to prevent a terrorist attack. Sure.The van was able to sneak and crush the poor people without problem it would have been a good idea to block the passage with blocks of concretes.

Very sad. I am German and we spend our family vacation in Tarragona, visiting Barcelona, of course, being the most beautiful city ever! In fact last year we were in Israel and though let's go somewhere this year where there is no political turmoil or islamists. Seems there is no escape.
That's why we went to Spain too. We were told "it's safer than the rest of Europe".
Well Germany, France and Spain have been hit. Next year we'll go to Portugal I guess. I'm making light of it, but I feel anything, but.

Interesting. And sadly they were late to the draw in preventing this. Reminds me of when pulse had 49 murdered by an isis terrorist. The warning signs all ignored.
Wow. Yeah, just what they have found in a short time, it is astonishing. Thank God for the accident at the house last night. No telling what could have been if not.
They were using Barcelona as a transfer area for terrorists from North Africa and set up point for launching attacks into the rest of Europe. That's why they are finding and killing so many of them.

The mayor pointed out that all measures had been taken to prevent a terrorist attack. Sure.The van was able to sneak and crush the poor people without problem it would have been a good idea to block the passage with blocks of concretes.
To be fair La Rambla is a number of kilometres long and it has pedestrians walking on both sides of a wide road with a strip in the middle. Not sure how that should all be cut off...but I guess in the future there will be some changes.

Just saw this on el Pais English-

It has also emerged he was under police surveillance.
(Driss)
What a surprise. Perhaps the Spaniards had a secret deal with the Islamists that fell apart? Kind of like "we'll ignore you using Spain as a safe harbor as long as you don't pull any of this terrorist shit in Spain". There has to be a reason why so many of them were based out of Spain and not one terror event in so many years, despite all the various attacks across many European nations.

What's that old saying about feeding the crocodile?
Europe is always way behind when it comes to terrorism. We are playing catch up, never imagining that it would come to our shores. I expect a lot more attacks in the future.

Well Germany, France and Spain have been hit. Next year we'll go to Portugal I guess. I'm making light of it, but I feel anything, but.
Try Poland or the Baltic states. They aren't infected with stupidity, like much of the rest of Europe.

That's somewhat true if sins are important to them/you. But thinking in these cowardly terms tells me
they follow the worlds greatest champion in mass murder events, for its righteous godly reasons.
Rational others look at facts, Some killings are good, some are bad. Sin has nothing to do
with the result of either condition or reason why.
What are the "righteous godly reasons" you see in mass murder?

Barcelona attack: van crashes into crowd at Las Ramblas, killing 13, as driver still on run from police
A white van crashed into a packed summer crowd this evening in Barcelona's historic Las Ramblas district. Barcelona police confirmed it was a terror attack. Officials said 13 people were killed and more than 100 injured.....

...The afternoon attack in the northeastern Spanish city was the country's deadliest since 2004, when al-Qaida-inspired bombers killed 192 people in coordinated attacks on Madrid's commuter trains.

It left victims sprawled out in the street, spattered with blood or crippled by broken limbs. Others fled in panic, screaming or carrying young children in their arms.

That's somewhat true if sins are important to them/you. But thinking in these cowardly terms tells me
they follow the worlds greatest champion in mass murder events, for its righteous godly reasons.
Rational others look at facts, Some killings are good, some are bad. Sin has nothing to do
with the result of either condition or reason why.
What are the "righteous godly reasons" you see in mass murder?

Barcelona attack: van crashes into crowd at Las Ramblas, killing 13, as driver still on run from police
A white van crashed into a packed summer crowd this evening in Barcelona's historic Las Ramblas district. Barcelona police confirmed it was a terror attack. Officials said 13 people were killed and more than 100 injured.....

...The afternoon attack in the northeastern Spanish city was the country's deadliest since 2004, when al-Qaida-inspired bombers killed 192 people in coordinated attacks on Madrid's commuter trains.

It left victims sprawled out in the street, spattered with blood or crippled by broken limbs. Others fled in panic, screaming or carrying young children in their arms.

Rightie' here. Post #288
Barcelona attack
Are you afraid to admit you support this type of mass murder? Is it because someone will decide it's rational to neutralize you?

How do you image this in the brain?
The rational posters would like to know.

Btw. Are you one, who thinks all Islamic people are terrorists?

If all neo-Nazis are terrorists, then so are all Islamists.
Good point.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy how different the Left treats radical Islam and the radical Right? One they treat with patience and love. They other they want to murder.

Eastern Europe doesn't have masses of Muslims or refugee scum. Any of those countries is great to visit without any worry of Islamists going on a killing spree.

I have an important "THOUGHT"------As far as I know----Barcelona was NOT part of Moorish Spain----(do not quote me-----I am not sure if it NEVER was) -----but there are muslims in the
world who see considerable parts of Spain as "muslim land"-------could this current program
be part of the JIHAD TO RECOVER ANDALUS?
Well Bin Laden - Al Queda / ISIS leaders have repeatedly said that they intend to recapture "Al Andalus".
biggest arabs fantasy is Andalus

I have an important "THOUGHT"------As far as I know----Barcelona was NOT part of Moorish Spain----(do not quote me-----I am not sure if it NEVER was) -----but there are muslims in the
world who see considerable parts of Spain as "muslim land"-------could this current program
be part of the JIHAD TO RECOVER ANDALUS?
Well Bin Laden - Al Queda / ISIS leaders have repeatedly said that they intend to recapture "Al Andalus".
biggest arabs fantasy is Andalus

be careful-----the Ayatoilets are reading your posts

Iran condemns deadly Daesh attack in Barcelona
fc5e232b-177b-441b-9f0c-a25559d4b7e3.jpg

PressTV-Iran deplores deadly Daesh attack in Barcelona
Iran has condemned a Daesh terror attack that left over a dozen people dead in the northern Spanish city of Barcelona, saying it is time for the world to build a united front against terrorism.
In a Friday statement, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahrain Qassemi voiced sympathy with the Spanish government and nation as well as the bereaved families of the victims and those injured in the car ramming attack.

Iran has condemned a Daesh terror attack that left over a dozen people dead in the northern Spanish city of Barcelona, saying it is time for the world to build a united front against terrorism.
In a Friday statement, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahrain Qassemi voiced sympathy with the Spanish government and nation as well as the bereaved families of the victims and those injured in the car ramming attack.

watta joke

watta joke
iran is biigest isis enemy

watta joke

iran is the biggest isis enemy

Iran is the biggest SHIITE SHIT center in the world
-------the ENEMEEEEE OF SUNNIS------
long live the little bastard in the well in Qom ---(waiting for him to pop out)

More Pogo Dumbfuck, it's gotta be separatists!

"Separatism is separatism. It's always about territory and autonomy. Nobody ever characterized the IRA as "Christian terrorists".

"Here's a page on Separatist/Secessionist movements in Europe, way too many to count in over 20 countries.

Here's a map of those movements in Spain alone (from that page)...

450px-Separatismos_na_Espanha.svg.png

Catalonia would be the lighter green on the right including Majorca. And Barcelona.
The Basques would be the darker green extending into France.
The yellow in the far left would be Galícia. It's marked by the same mountain range that separates Spain and Portugal, hence the language thing.
These have been going on far FAR longer than anything contemporary. Yet vacuums like the OP just stick their fingers in their historical ears and go "Moooooooslims!"

TheI IRA attacks were approved actions, by the criminal organization called
The Roman Catholic Church.
Wow. Roudy was right; you are dumb....but I'm open to the possibility that you are just nuts. So you really think the Pope told the IRA to commit mass murder? Even against other Catholics?

I know, as a militant atheist, you hate all religions, but, seriously dude, get a fucking clue. Claiming the Roman Catholic Church ordered terrorism just makes you look like a nutjob.

Rex Tillerson: we have confirmed one death of an American in the attack. We are now trying to confirm other deaths and injuries

I am hearing attacks in Spain, not just the van, were over a 70 mile area.

Forum List

Back