Barcelona attack

Mossos @mossos

Suspects #Cambrils terrorists carried an ax and knives in the car and belts with false explosives attached to the body
(This was where the second attack occurred)

Last edited:
Iran condemns deadly Daesh attack in Barcelona
fc5e232b-177b-441b-9f0c-a25559d4b7e3.jpg

PressTV-Iran deplores deadly Daesh attack in Barcelona
Iran has condemned a Daesh terror attack that left over a dozen people dead in the northern Spanish city of Barcelona, saying it is time for the world to build a united front against terrorism.
In a Friday statement, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahrain Qassemi voiced sympathy with the Spanish government and nation as well as the bereaved families of the victims and those injured in the car ramming attack.

watta joke
iran is biigest isis enemy
Disagreed on biggest, but certainly Iran has no love for Sunni Radicals.

Very sad. I am German and we spend our family vacation in Tarragona, visiting Barcelona, of course, being the most beautiful city ever! In fact last year we were in Israel and though let's go somewhere this year where there is no political turmoil or islamists. Seems there is no escape.
That's why we went to Spain too. We were told "it's safer than the rest of Europe".
Well Germany, France and Spain have been hit. Next year we'll go to Portugal I guess. I'm making light of it, but I feel anything, but.
I hear Croatia also beautiful and has the best beaches, and safe for now from Muslims, but why travel all the way there when we have the Carribean?

Interesting. And sadly they were late to the draw in preventing this. Reminds me of when pulse had 49 murdered by an isis terrorist. The warning signs all ignored.
They were using Barcelona as a transfer area for terrorists from North Africa and set up point for launching attacks into the rest of Europe. That's why they are finding and killing so many of them.

The mayor pointed out that all measures had been taken to prevent a terrorist attack. Sure.The van was able to sneak and crush the poor people without problem it would have been a good idea to block the passage with blocks of concretes.
To be fair La Rambla is a number of kilometres long and it has pedestrians walking on both sides of a wide road with a strip in the middle. Not sure how that should all be cut off...but I guess in the future there will be some changes.
I remember that many of Barcelona's streets were like that. Very wide, with cafes on both sides. Rambla was the busiest because it was in the main shopping district and had seating and cafes in the middle as well.

Elpais-
The driver killed 13 people and injured more than 100. Four Spanish victims have been confirmed as dead, while there are people from around 20 nationalitiesamong the dead and the injured. There are children in this group.

Again when will leftards realize that Radical Islam is not the problem, rather Islam itself is the problem! It needs to be snuffed out

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They were naive enough to blame the attack in 2004 On Spain's participation in the war. They may have now reached the conclusion that there is no reasoning with Islamists. But who knows.

Very sad. I am German and we spend our family vacation in Tarragona, visiting Barcelona, of course, being the most beautiful city ever! In fact last year we were in Israel and though let's go somewhere this year where there is no political turmoil or islamists. Seems there is no escape.
That's why we went to Spain too. We were told "it's safer than the rest of Europe".
Well Germany, France and Spain have been hit. Next year we'll go to Portugal I guess. I'm making light of it, but I feel anything, but.
I hear Croatia also beautiful and has the best beaches, and safe for now from Muslims, but why travel all the way there when we have the Caribbean?
Why go to the Caribbean when we have the Keys and the Gulf Coast?

I was reading a recent article about tourists in Mexico being given tainted liquor then robbed, beaten and/or raped. They should have gone to Florida.

Blackout victims at Mexico resorts have little hope of justice

Again when will leftards realize that Radical Islam is not the problem, rather Islam itself is the problem! It needs to be snuffed out

They were naive enough to blame the attack in 2004 On Spain's participation in the war. They may have now reached the conclusion that there is no reasoning with Islamists. But who knows.
If "Islamists" = radical Islamists, I agree. They cannot be reasoned with. The Spaniards did it right when confronting the second batch of terrorists: they took them down with superior firepower.

Video captures moment police shoot five suspected terrorists 'wearing suicide belts' in Spain

I hear Croatia also beautiful and has the best beaches, and safe for now from Muslims, but why travel all the way there when we have the Caribbean?

I was reading a recent article about tourists in Mexico being given tainted liquor then robbed, beaten and/or raped. They should have gone to Florida.

i am not a big fan of Mexico either. But some of the other countries like Barbados, Bahamas, St. Lucia, Costa Rica, etc. I have been too are safe and have some of the world's top resorts. But that's about it, other than the resort there isn't much else too do.

Last edited:

i am not a big fan of Mexico either. But some of the other countries like Barbaos, Bahamas, St. Lucia, Costa Rica, etc. I have been too are safe and have some of the world's top resorts. But that's about it, other than the resort there isn't much else too do.
I've been to many of them to plus frequently travel to Mexico for my job. However, when given the choice, I'd rather party in the US. Plenty of good places to go be it mountains or Sand'n'Surf.

Iran condemns deadly Daesh attack in Barcelona
fc5e232b-177b-441b-9f0c-a25559d4b7e3.jpg

PressTV-Iran deplores deadly Daesh attack in Barcelona
Iran has condemned a Daesh terror attack that left over a dozen people dead in the northern Spanish city of Barcelona, saying it is time for the world to build a united front against terrorism.
In a Friday statement, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahrain Qassemi voiced sympathy with the Spanish government and nation as well as the bereaved families of the victims and those injured in the car ramming attack.

watta joke
iran is biigest isis enemy
Disagreed on biggest, but certainly Iran has no love for Sunni Radicals.

Iran has no love for sunnis, in general. Before I knew the words sunni and Shiite
----(that goes back LONG ago------like 50 years----I was not yet 20)-----
I was fascinated by the looks of HATRED (daggers flew out of their eyes) ---
that Iranians threw at "other" muslims. ----and visa versa. I figured it out----
over time. The most prominent hatred is Iranian for ARAB (as in YUUUCK)
and then there is the Pakistan / Iran confrontation ------very intense.
I was also fascinated that they seemed to KNOW------on first encounter

If "Islamists" = radical Islamists, I agree. They cannot be reasoned with. The Spaniards did it right when confronting the second batch of terrorists: they took them down with superior firepower.

Video captures moment police shoot five suspected terrorists 'wearing suicide belts' in Spain
There is no denial that the more Muslims enter a (non Muslim) country the more exposed and vulnerable the country is to terrorism today. Pick any country and apply that formula and you will see that the countries with more Muslims i.e. France have more issues than those with less. And in many cases there is no way to vet them properly.

UK now has a very good immigration policy, they call it "highly skilled migrant" program, which is, they want only the best educated and those that are being hired for highly skilled jobs that can truly contribute to society and not be a burden. It isn't the most compassionate or politically correct policy but one that is necessary. That is what Trump has also suggested, which Democrats are having a hissy fit over.

Of course, they can issue temporary visitor's visas, but the systems have to be totally upgraded and tracked electronically from entrance to departure to make sure the visitors who do not leave before the visas expire are red flagged, apprehended and sent out, never to come back again.

i am not a big fan of Mexico either. But some of the other countries like Barbaos, Bahamas, St. Lucia, Costa Rica, etc. I have been too are safe and have some of the world's top resorts. But that's about it, other than the resort there isn't much else too do.
I've been to many of them to plus frequently travel to Mexico for my job. However, when given the choice, I'd rather party in the US. Plenty of good places to go be it mountains or Sand'n'Surf.

I ain't been nowhere----but I have close encounters with persons from just about
everywhere in the world------I like mexicans

Sometimes you just want to be exposed to a different culture and language. Most places in the US all look and feel the same.

I read a bit ago, one policeman took 4 of them out by himself.

Forum List

Back