Barcelona attack

From MSN, Heard multiple places there may be a hostage situation

Soon after the crash, Spain's El Periodico newspaper reported that two armed men were holed up in a bar in Barcelona's city center, and reported gunfire in the area, although it did not cite the source of the information. It was not immediately clear whether the incidents were connected.

After the van crash, emergency services said people should not go to the area around Barcelona's Placa Catalunya, one of the city's main squares at the top of the famous Las Ramblas avenue, and requested the closure of nearby train and metro stations. El Pais newspaper said the driver of the vehicle had fled on foot after mowing down dozens of people. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said he was in contact with authorities, and the priority was to attend to the injured.

a Turkish restaurant ----no less
A Spanish news chanel has claimed the attackers are of North African origin.

No way.

From MSN, Heard multiple places there may be a hostage situation

Soon after the crash, Spain's El Periodico newspaper reported that two armed men were holed up in a bar in Barcelona's city center, and reported gunfire in the area, although it did not cite the source of the information. It was not immediately clear whether the incidents were connected.

After the van crash, emergency services said people should not go to the area around Barcelona's Placa Catalunya, one of the city's main squares at the top of the famous Las Ramblas avenue, and requested the closure of nearby train and metro stations. El Pais newspaper said the driver of the vehicle had fled on foot after mowing down dozens of people. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said he was in contact with authorities, and the priority was to attend to the injured.

a Turkish restaurant ----no less
A Spanish news chanel has claimed the attackers are of North African origin.

This is so eery because we saw an amazing Andalusian style flamenco show in that exact area and dined there several times.

let me guess COPTS
The broadcast said Algerian, Moroccan, Libyan, etc.

They're seeing things, delusional, crazy, you know as well as I it's likely, Swedish, German, Japanese maybe.

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

Link to "Muslim terrorists"?

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

But look who's way ahead of the curve in pulling out ass---- umptions.

So am I. But we're off the Girl in VA now, that's the up swing here.

Beautiful country. Went all over. As I was watching the busy spectacular treelined streets in Barcelona packed with lively people shopping or hanging out in a cafe, I kept asking myself, "this place is like a ticking time bomb, why have terrorists not struck here?" And as we can see it just happened, less than a week after I got back.

Islam is a cancer to modern civilization.

Me too, I was in Barcelona last summer. One of my favorite cities in Europe.

At this point we have to assume it's an American neo-Nazi and Trump voter, we can't jump to conclusions about it being any one else, that would be "waaaaycest".

Well it's a given it's a Trump voter. Only question is, is will it be hardcore David Duke follower, or just your everyday black-hating Trump voter?

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

Yeah, no way it could be a Muslim, I mean, gee, how could it?

Yeah, no way it could need a link for what we wish to be real to actually BE real, I mean gee Wally....

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

Yeah, no way it could be a Muslim, I mean, gee, how could it?

Yeah, no way it could need a link for what we wish to be real to actually BE real, I mean gee Wally....

Right Beav'.

A VAN in Barcelona, holds the driver as a prisoner, an unwilling Driver, forced to take out two and injure 20.
================================================== So that said.

Horror in Barcelona as van 'ploughs into crowd of pedestrians' on famous Las Ramblas street leaving 'two dead and 20 injured'

At least 20 people were injured when a van ploughed into pedestrians along a famous promenade in central Barcelona, as police are now hunting the driver.

There were unconfirmed reports that two people were killed.

Photos posted online show victims being helped by police officers and witnesses at Placa de Catalunya in the city centre.

Video
shows a stampede as terrified witnesses flee through the streets after the vehicle slammed into people on tree-lined La Rambla, which is highly popular with tourists.

Local media reported that the driver of the white van fled on foot and is being hunted by police.

Locals officials have requested that metro and train stations shut while rescuers deal with the emergency, and they urged people to stay away from the crash site.
Truck-goes-into-crowd-in-Barcelona.jpg

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/art...RNATES/s615/SBP_MDG_truck-barcelona704JPG.jpg

:rolleyes-41:Really, the new way to explain these. The cars are doing this with the drivers as prisoners.

And the dead white girl doesn't even matter anymore, lol.

Yep. That was days ago.

Elpais
Terrorism has hit Barcelona today, leaving at least 13 dead and dozens injured. According to the Generalitat, there are at least 32 injured, ten seriously. That is the balance that shows for the moment the attack that a radical group committed shortly before six in the afternoon with a van on La Rambla, in the heart of the Catalan capital. The Mossos have confirmed that it is a coordinated terrorist attack and have arrested Driss Oukabir. The terror has spread this afternoon throughout the city center, which has been evacuated and closed immediately while police look for the perpetrators. Police have found a second van, allegedly fleeing others from the alleged terrorists, while continuing to comb the city looking for other perpetrators. According to sources consulted, it is suspected that at least two people are more involved in the attack.

No way this could be an Islamic attack.
The odds just are not there.
Someone mowing people down using a vehicle? Naaaaah. When have Muslims ever done this?

Nowhere that I know of. Their religion is peace, kumbaya type stuff.

All religions are crimes against humanity.
You name a religion, I will show you the
dead approved by gods. One YUGE claim, was some
god killed everyone on the planet. But for a few,
like there was only one family of true believers. FFS!

Okay, confirmed 13 dead in the driver event.
They arrested one terrorist so far.
Seem to on the ISIS devotee. Is not that devoted.

Last edited:
A VAN in Barcelona, holds the driver as a prisoner, an unwilling Driver, forced to take out two and injure 20.
================================================== So that said.

Horror in Barcelona as van 'ploughs into crowd of pedestrians' on famous Las Ramblas street leaving 'two dead and 20 injured'

At least 20 people were injured when a van ploughed into pedestrians along a famous promenade in central Barcelona, as police are now hunting the driver.

There were unconfirmed reports that two people were killed.

Photos posted online show victims being helped by police officers and witnesses at Placa de Catalunya in the city centre.

Video
shows a stampede as terrified witnesses flee through the streets after the vehicle slammed into people on tree-lined La Rambla, which is highly popular with tourists.

Local media reported that the driver of the white van fled on foot and is being hunted by police.

Locals officials have requested that metro and train stations shut while rescuers deal with the emergency, and they urged people to stay away from the crash site.
Truck-goes-into-crowd-in-Barcelona.jpg

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/art...RNATES/s615/SBP_MDG_truck-barcelona704JPG.jpg

:rolleyes-41:Really, the new way to explain these. The cars are doing this with the drivers as prisoners.

And the dead white girl doesn't even matter anymore, lol.

Yep. That was days ago.

And she was white. So is the new forum created as an excuse to hire a MOD?

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

The Muslim's name is Driss Oukabi, a Moroccan Muslim.

Man suspected of renting van involved in Barcelona terror attack named by police

You going to keep pretending it is a Catalonian separatist so you can keep defending Islamic terrorists?

Suspect-in-Barcelona-truck-incident.jpg

Forum List

Back