Barcelona attack

Elpais

Oukabir was born on January 13, 1989 in the Moroccan town of Aghbala. He is the son of Said and Fatima, according to his police file. The Mossos d'Esquadra are looking for a white Ford Focus with a license plate finished in FNY that has jumped a police control and that has run over three agents. According to police sources, the vehicle has fled by the B-23 in the direction of the A-2. Some agents say that there has been a shootout between the Mossos and the occupants of the tourism, but they have not been able to determine if they have been made by the officials, the occupants of the Focus or have been an exchange between them.

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

Link to "Muslim terrorists"?

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

But look who's way ahead of the curve in pulling out ass---- umptions.
The Muslim's name is Driss Oukabi, a Moroccan Muslim.

Man suspected of renting van involved in Barcelona terror attack named by police

You going to keep pretending it is a Catalonian separatist so you can keep defending Islamic terrorists?

Suspect-in-Barcelona-truck-incident.jpg

Number one --- I made no "pretense" of Catalonian separatism. I made no ass---- umption at all. The OP (Roudy) did that, and you just did it too. I simply stated evidence that that area experiences separatist activism. WITH LINKS. Which the OP did not.

Number two --- and this is the big one ---

I read your entire link. NOWHERE does it describe a "Moroccan Muslim". Or make any reference to religion at all.

You just do not get the concept of "ass-uming facts not in evidence" --- do ya? Where is it?

While you're on that ------------------- what's James Fields' religion?

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that.

:dig:

Sure Pogo, I'm sure he is a Moroccan Christian Refugee that decided to plow through tourists on behalf of a separatist movement.

I don't give a flying fuck what you're "sure" of. I asked you where your link says anything about the perp's religion -- or if he even has one.

To quote your term verbatim, "Moroccan Muslim". Where is it?

We sit, and we continue to wait.

Y'all narrowmined binary-bots continually give yourselves away. "Every person is either Democrat or Republican". "Every person has a religion". "Everyone born in Morocco has to be a Muslim".

-- and while you're hunting for some indication of the perp's religion you might as well know that's only Step One.

Step Two will be establishing "religion" as a causation in car attacks.

That's when we move on to James Fields.

Dumbasses.................

By the way, When will....

THE GREAT ORANGE DOUCHE
Call last Saturday a Terrorist attack?
more BS tweets spew.

TGOd-t2a.jpg

What?!?!?! Trump was extra judicious on a domestic matter? He did the right thing nonetheless? Well, let's have a cry. Spare us the faux outrage, fucker. People are lying dead because of your capitulation.

Capitulation on terrorist? FFS! Noway. If this a true Islamic faith attack.
I want to keep them alive to be tortured. With EMS service there to make sure.
They live as long as possible. My way to start for a Jihad'ers would start here.

Would be one way.
Rusty 2-3" screws dipped in pig fluids, put in bones slowly, legs first so bell rug

times, 5 times a day, will truly be painful.
3 days later, removed and relocated with drill drivers.
No anesthesia or pain pill killers provided.

btw. Spain police have one suspect in custody.

Elpais

Oukabir was born on January 13, 1989 in the Moroccan town of Aghbala. He is the son of Said and Fatima, according to his police file. The Mossos d'Esquadra are looking for a white Ford Focus with a license plate finished in FNY that has jumped a police control and that has run over three agents. According to police sources, the vehicle has fled by the B-23 in the direction of the A-2. Some agents say that there has been a shootout between the Mossos and the occupants of the tourism, but they have not been able to determine if they have been made by the officials, the occupants of the Focus or have been an exchange between them.

So we know more about his astrological sign than his religion.

Y'all oughta run with that. More evidence.

You have not read what others have been posting then or listening to the news.
We have said the attack in Charlottesville was horrific, but this thread is Not about Charlottesville.
Quit trolling this thread about the attack in Barcelona. There are threads dealing with Charlottesville.

Like it or not, can't-figure-out-how-to-use-the-quote-button boi, attacking logic is a valid argument. If this guy's religion is held as a causation ---- then James Fields' religion must be too.

You can't have it this way here and not have it this way there. That's Double Standard.

Don't like it? Get the laws of logic amended.

By the way I have people working on James Fields' religion right now. Amazing, incredible people. It's unbelievable what they've found.

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

Man suspected of renting van involved in Barcelona terror attack named by police

You going to keep pretending it is a Catalonian separatist so you can keep defending Islamic terrorists?

Number one --- I made no "pretense" of Catalonian separatism. I made no ass---- umption at all. The OP (Roudy) did that, and you just did it too. I simply stated evidence that that area experiences separatist activism. WITH LINKS. Which the OP did not.

I read your entire link. NOWHERE does it describe a "Moroccan Muslim". Or make any reference to religion at all.

You just do not get the concept of "ass-uming facts not in evidence" --- do ya? Where is it?

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that. And you're still doing it, expecting different results.

I did a post about Spain's separatist later btw.

And... You called me a (Roudy)
:eusa_naughty::eek-52::(:uhh:

I only just now noticed the ass---- umer's full sentence:

"The Muslim's name is Driss Oukabi, a Moroccan Muslim"

---- in a story that makes no mention of religion at all. He inserts it on the authority of nothing.

It's like he thinks by posting an ass------- umption over and over it somehow turns into real.

Going off topic in a thread is not ok. Will Inreport you? No. But have common decency to post about another attack in its thread, instead of this one.

You have not read what others have been posting then or listening to the news.
We have said the attack in Charlottesville was horrific, but this thread is Not about Charlottesville.
Quit trolling this thread about the attack in Barcelona. There are threads dealing with Charlottesville.

Like it or not, can't-figure-out-how-to-use-the-quote-button boi, attacking logic is a valid argument. If this guy's religion is held as a causation ---- then James Fields' religion must be too.

You can't have it this way here and not have it this way there. That's Double Standard.

Don't like it? Get the laws of logic amended.

By the way I have people working on James Fields' religion right now. Amazing, incredible people. It's unbelievable what they've found.

Another vehicle attack 13 killed 50 injured.
Barcelona terror attack

Well....isn't it about time that we banned automobiles......

Do you think they will demand that whoever did these be called out specifically for whatever group they belong to? If it happens to be of a certain religion that is the favorite of the left?

He never comments on overseas attacks?

Yeah he'll have to step around this one. It would put too much spotlight on his obsession with people not named "James Fields" .
I'm sure there were "fine people" involved as well.

I watched the same video you did, and those pedestrians were very violent. Why doesn't Fake News report that?
Oh I meant in the overseas attacks.

the only good news in this terrible terrorist attack story is that guy is supposedly a foreigner or 'morroccan' and PROBABLY a 'muslim' if i just use common sense .

Another vehicle attack 13 killed 50 injured.
Barcelona terror attack

Well....isn't it about time that we banned automobiles......

Do you think they will demand that whoever did these be called out specifically for whatever group they belong to? If it happens to be of a certain religion that is the favorite of the left?
I don't think Trump or the Alt Right has been blamed yet.

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that.

Sure Pogo, I'm sure he is a Moroccan Christian Refugee that decided to plow through tourists on behalf of a separatist movement.

I don't give a flying fuck what you're "sure" of. I asked you where your link says anything about the perp's religion -- or if he even has one.

To quote your term verbatim, "Moroccan Muslim". Where is it?

We sit, and we continue to wait.

Y'all narrowmined binary-bots continually give yourselves away. "Every person is either Democrat or Republican". "Every person has a religion". "Everyone born in Morocco has to be a Muslim".

-- and while you're hunting for some indication of the perp's religion you might as well know that's only Step One.

Step Two will be establishing "religion" as a causation in car attacks.

That's when we move on to James Fields.

Dumbasses.................

It's a purely logical assumption that his motives were Islamic Jihad, there are very few other groups willing to kill people in such a manner.

What is bewildering is why you are so upset people would assume it is Muslims. They have a history of doing such attacks, but you like to give them the benefit of the doubt. You obviously have an Agenda to defend Islamists. ISIS is celebrating the attack, and you are here defending Islam.

Kind of funny you lefties have been accusing President Trump of "defending Nazis", yet here you are defending Muslims.

Forum List

Back