Barcelona attack

LiveLeak-dot-com-378_1502991478-1498378354450_1502991515.jpg.resized.jpg

Elpais

ENGLISH

Driss Oukabir, the main suspect in the attack in Barcelona Filled by the police, he is legal resident in Spain and was born in 1989 in Morocco. Has been arrested Other5ContactContactPri

Police have arrested Driss Oukabir as one of those responsible for the terrorist attack on Thursday in Barcelona. A van has hit a crowd in the Catalan city and has caused at least 13 deaths. The suspect is a Moroccan citizen, born in the town of Aghbala, and legal resident in Spain.
1502993150_887727_1502993238_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

By the way, When will....

THE GREAT ORANGE DOUCHE
Call last Saturday a Terrorist attack?
more BS tweets spew.

TGOd-t2a.jpg

By the way, When will....

THE GREAT ORANGE DOUCHE
Call last Saturday a Terrorist attack?
more BS tweets spew.

TGOd-t2a.jpg

What?!?!?! Trump was extra judicious on a domestic matter? He did the right thing nonetheless? Well, let's have a cry. Spare us the faux outrage, fucker. People are lying dead because of your capitulation.

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

Link to "Muslim terrorists"?

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

But look who's way ahead of the curve in pulling out ass---- umptions.
The Muslim's name is Driss Oukabi, a Moroccan Muslim.

Man suspected of renting van involved in Barcelona terror attack named by police

You going to keep pretending it is a Catalonian separatist so you can keep defending Islamic terrorists?

Suspect-in-Barcelona-truck-incident.jpg

True Muslim believers would not have a dog, or inside if so did.
Or on the bed/sofa there.

----
Traditionally, dogs have been seen as impure, and the Islamic legal tradition has developed several injunctions that warn Muslims

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

Man suspected of renting van involved in Barcelona terror attack named by police

You going to keep pretending it is a Catalonian separatist so you can keep defending Islamic terrorists?

Number one --- I made no "pretense" of Catalonian separatism. I made no ass---- umption at all. The OP (Roudy) did that, and you just did it too. I simply stated evidence that that area experiences separatist activism. WITH LINKS. Which the OP did not.

Number two --- and this is the big one ---

I read your entire link. NOWHERE does it describe a "Moroccan Muslim". Or make any reference to religion at all.

You just do not get the concept of "ass-uming facts not in evidence" --- do ya? Where is it?

While you're on that ------------------- what's James Fields' religion?

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that. And you're still doing it, expecting different results.

:dig:

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

Number one --- I made no "pretense" of Catalonian separatism. I made no ass---- umption at all. The OP (Roudy) did that, and you just did it too. I simply stated evidence that that area experiences separatist activism. WITH LINKS. Which the OP did not.

I read your entire link. NOWHERE does it describe a "Moroccan Muslim". Or make any reference to religion at all.

You just do not get the concept of "ass-uming facts not in evidence" --- do ya? Where is it?

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that.

Sure Pogo, I'm sure he is a Moroccan Christian Refugee that decided to plow through tourists on behalf of a separatist movement.

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that.

Sure Pogo, I'm sure he is a Moroccan Christian Refugee that decided to plow through tourists on behalf of a separatist movement.

I don't give a flying fuck what you're "sure" of. I asked you where your link says anything about the perp's religion -- or if he even has one.

To quote your term verbatim, "Moroccan Muslim". Where is it?

We sit, and we continue to wait.

Y'all narrowmined binary-bots continually give yourselves away. "Every person is either Democrat or Republican". "Every person has a religion". "Everyone born in Morocco has to be a Muslim".

You have not read what others have been posting then or listening to the news.
We have said the attack in Charlottesville was horrific, but this thread is Not about Charlottesville.
Quit trolling this thread about the attack in Barcelona. There are threads dealing with Charlottesville.

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that. And you're still doing it, expecting different results.

Forum List

Back