Barcelona attack

What's this got to do with "Islam"? You know something the police don't?

You were in Spain and you don't know about Catalonian separatists or what?
Everytime Islamic animals strike, you come out and day shit like this, only to be proven wrong. ISIS is already celebrating.

How is Iran taking it? Hamas? ----more just chatting----have basques ever engaged
in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

Not Basques, Catalans. Different region. Basques are in the Pyrenees.

oh------I kinda thought all separatists are Basques-----I have never been to Spain----but
I did do Spanish in junior high. uno dos tres quarto cinco ----etc

Here's a page on Separatist/Secessionist movements in Europe, way too many to count in over 20 countries.

Here's a map of those movements in Spain alone (from that page)...

450px-Separatismos_na_Espanha.svg.png

These have been going on far FAR longer than anything contemporary. Yet vacuums like the OP just stick their fingers in their historical ears and go "Moooooooslims!"

right----ok-----but is there a history of THE CURRENT M.O. ?

Hostages taken after van crashes through crowd in Spain,
Attacker drives van into Spanish crowd; 1 dead, 32 hurt
Police are negotiating with hostage takers in Barcelona after a white van careened into a crowd in the city's Las Ramblas district, according to local police.

CLICK / TAP TO WATCH LIVE STREAMING VIDEO

Spanish police sources confirm to ABC News that two suspects are holding the hostages in a restaurant not far from the van attack.

RTVE, a Spanish public broadcaster, says a third suspect has been arrested. Authorities provided no immediate information on the person or on who might be behind the attack.

At least one person was killed and 32 injured in the initial van incident, which local police are treating as terrorism, according to local newspaper El Pais. In a Spanish-language tweet, local authorities referred to the incident as an "attack."
The Second attack?

Beautiful country. Went all over. As I was watching the busy spectacular treelined streets in Barcelona packed with lively people shopping or hanging out in a cafe, I kept asking myself, "this place is like a ticking time bomb, why have terrorists not struck here?" And as we can see it just happened, less than a week after I got back.

Islam is a cancer to modern civilization.

Me too, I was in Barcelona last summer. One of my favorite cities in Europe.

At this point we have to assume it's an American neo-Nazi and Trump voter, we can't jump to conclusions about it being any one else, that would be "waaaaycest".

Just chatting------ ---anyone want to venture a guess?

Gee, dunno, maybe Amish driver pissed the government confiscated his horse and buggy?

My understanding.There are no Amish left in (Europe)
Amish were saved from extinction by William Penn
who granted a haven from religious persecution in
early of U.S.days William Penn - Wikipedia

would William Penn have voted for Donald or Hillary?

Some have been released, That's odd?
Say for Isis types.

Everytime Islamic animals strike, you come out and day shit like this, only to be proven wrong. ISIS is already celebrating.

How is Iran taking it? Hamas? ----more just chatting----have basques ever engaged
in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

oh------I kinda thought all separatists are Basques-----I have never been to Spain----but

Here's a page on Separatist/Secessionist movements in Europe, way too many to count in over 20 countries.

Catalonia would be the lighter green on the right including Majorca. And Barcelona.
The Basques would be the darker green extending into France.

The yellow in the far left would be Galícia. It's marked by the same mountain range that separates Spain and Portugal, hence the language thing.
These have been going on far FAR longer than anything contemporary. Yet vacuums like the OP just stick their fingers in their historical ears and go "Moooooooslims!"

Sure.
We just had one in Charlottesville last weekend.

I understand it was committed by "many sides".

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

Link to "Muslim terrorists"?

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

But look who's way ahead of the curve in pulling out ass---- umptions.

one of the persons implicated is named DRISS -------uhm ------could that be
ANDREW? or------MORRIS? or KRISHNAH? or maybe---perhaps
---idriss???????

in RUN OVER TERRORISM?

Sure.

good point--------DRISS represents many sides

Sure.

good point--------DRISS represents many sides

Aye, and many "good people".

Last body count I just read said 13 victims of what appears to be Muslim Terrorists trying to take over Spain.

Seem all national news sources are still at one dead.
WHO were Playing targets with the driver here.
They do report, some may still die.

:dunno: Fully.

Last edited:
A VAN in Barcelona, holds the driver as a prisoner, an unwilling Driver, forced to take out two and injure 20.
================================================== So that said.

Horror in Barcelona as van 'ploughs into crowd of pedestrians' on famous Las Ramblas street leaving 'two dead and 20 injured'

At least 20 people were injured when a van ploughed into pedestrians along a famous promenade in central Barcelona, as police are now hunting the driver.

There were unconfirmed reports that two people were killed.

Photos posted online show victims being helped by police officers and witnesses at Placa de Catalunya in the city centre.

Video
shows a stampede as terrified witnesses flee through the streets after the vehicle slammed into people on tree-lined La Rambla, which is highly popular with tourists.

Local media reported that the driver of the white van fled on foot and is being hunted by police.

Locals officials have requested that metro and train stations shut while rescuers deal with the emergency, and they urged people to stay away from the crash site.
Truck-goes-into-crowd-in-Barcelona.jpg

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/art...RNATES/s615/SBP_MDG_truck-barcelona704JPG.jpg

:rolleyes-41:Really, the new way to explain these. The cars are doing this with the drivers as prisoners.

And the dead white girl doesn't even matter anymore, lol.

Forum List

Back