Barney Miller writers seemed to be warning us waay back in 1981.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Creepy how accurate it is. Then again, they made the guy telling the truth look like a clown and the laugh track laughed at everything he was saying.

It would be kind of cool if just ONE conspiracy theory turned out to be true.

Creepy how accurate it is. Then again, they made the guy telling the truth look like a clown and the laugh track laughed at everything he was saying.

They had nutjobs even back then

Why don't you post some John Birch propaganda?

Really good show with some great one-liners.

My name's Wojohowitz.

How do you spell that?

(Angry) Just like it sounds!

nostra miller. i'll tell you though, some of the things i see in those old shows are stunningly inappropriate for today. part 911, part PC (e.g. the racial and gay humorisms & innuendo , matlock with the confederate flag in the court room. dean martin roasts are painful to watch). so we've gained some.

nostra miller. i'll tell you though, some of the things i see in those old shows are stunningly inappropriate for today. part 911, part PC (e.g. the racial and gay humorisms & innuendo , matlock with the confederate flag in the court room. dean martin roasts are painful to watch). so we've gained some.
Stop being such a fucking wimp!

That was before safe-spaces.

Stop being such a fucking wimp!

That was before safe-spaces.
i mentioned the courtroom. ;)

watch sweaty mcghee lie about the bilderberg thing. i'll bet he has a boner on the plane like obama, can't see it though, like obama.

Obama Meets With Clinton, His Campaign Dupes Press
CBS News-Jun 6, 2008
Minutes later, communications director Robert Gibbs casually informed the press that Obama had stayed behind in Washington for "meetings", ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back