Baron how is your operation freezing EU going on ? Putin losing energy war as European gas supplies near record levels I Great News for US LNG

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Baron and other from the horde crew for how long can your empire run this criminal , already lost for you war ? financially ? :lol:

Since there is no link I'll have to wing it.

I thought oil went to $130 and gas prices jumped last year because the war was going to cause shortages?

Pootin has put Russia back on USSR time.
yes, I ´ll say - "Pооtin the Great Loser" is rapidly sending Muscovy back to 1917

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

So the run up of energy prices last year helped Putin fund his war effort.
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR imperial economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

The secret to Moscow strengthening ties with African nations, they need to know how to print 100 trillion-ruble notes!

FpHD8t8XwAYcNXJ

:lol:

Baron and other from the horde crew for how long can your empire run this criminal , already lost for you war ? financially ? :lol:

And US suppliers are laughing all the way to the bank, after destroying the pipeline, and bilking Europe for billions, and threat of removal of protection. Thank you Sir, may I have another!?

Forum List

Back