Baron Trump to join his father on campaign trail.

Till now Barron Trump has tried to stay out of the public eye, and shunned any association with political activity. That seems to have changed. A recent anouncement will put him front and center in the campaign. A debate has been proposed between the young Trump, and president Joe Biden. Trump is seems to be looking forward to the prospect and said it would be "no contest". Biden's campaign hasn't formally responded yet, but insiders have remarked "If that's what trump wants to do, we might consider it.
View attachment 817635

Barron Trump is still 17: underage. Great job of bring a minor kid into the equation for your mockery fodder.

If he's making campaign appearances, he's fair game.

Okay, so since Sasha and Malia made "appearances" when they were girls, it was cool for conservatives to mock them?

I say no, but by your cretinous standards, this would have been cool.

Seriously, you people need to be beaten back to the political wasteland for generations.

Barron Trump is still 17: underage. Great job of bring a minor kid into the equation for your mockery fodder.
I didn't come up with the idea of the trumpette debating Biden, and I didn't retweet it. Trmp did.

Okay, so since Sasha and Malia made "appearances" when they were girls, it was cool for conservatives to mock them?

Seriously, you people need to be beaten back to the political wasteland for generations.
The Obama camp never suggested either of those girls would take part in a political debate, did it? The right has been attacking children of their opponens for decades. Remember when lymbaugh caller Chelsie Clinton a dog?

Are you suggesting that going after the kids hasn't been a yahoo staple for decades?

Was Rush buried with his history?

Isn't Lying one of your Sins?

1713360570051.png

Barron Trump has never spoken in public

Maybe he should debate a mute first
Baron is now 18. Fair game right? An adult now?

Donald Trump Says He Needs to Pause His Criminal Trial So He Can Attend Son Barron's High School Graduation​

Then, Trump's counsel asked the judge to adjourn court on a few specific dates so that they could attend other events, including a Supreme Court hearing this month and Barron's high school graduation in May.

“I find it not just comical but I find it insulting that that’s the big issue,” Cohen, who spent years as Trump’s fixer, said

“I missed my 25th anniversary and my wife’s 50th birthday because I was in PRISON, in part because of things that I had done at the direction and for the benefit of Donald Trump,”

“So, before I start shedding a tear for him, for Barron, and, I’m sure Melania is extremely excited he’s not going to be there,” Cohen added. “Rest assured I’m not losing any sleep nor I’m going to shed a tear that Trump can’t go to Barron’s graduation.”

Baron is now 18. Fair game right? An adult now?

Donald Trump Says He Needs to Pause His Criminal Trial So He Can Attend Son Barron's High School Graduation​

Then, Trump's counsel asked the judge to adjourn court on a few specific dates so that they could attend other events, including a Supreme Court hearing this month and Barron's high school graduation in May.

“I find it not just comical but I find it insulting that that’s the big issue,” Cohen, who spent years as Trump’s fixer, said

“I missed my 25th anniversary and my wife’s 50th birthday because I was in PRISON, in part because of things that I had done at the direction and for the benefit of Donald Trump,”

“So, before I start shedding a tear for him, for Barron, and, I’m sure Melania is extremely excited he’s not going to be there,” Cohen added. “Rest assured I’m not losing any sleep nor I’m going to shed a tear that Trump can’t go to Barron’s graduation.”
Has the orange makeup cult leader attended any of his other kids HS graduations?

Till now Barron Trump has tried to stay out of the public eye, and shunned any association with political activity. That seems to have changed. A recent anouncement will put him front and center in the campaign. A debate has been proposed between the young Trump, and president Joe Biden. Trump is seems to be looking forward to the prospect and said it would be "no contest". Biden's campaign hasn't formally responded yet, but insiders have remarked "If that's what trump wants to do, we might consider it.
View attachment 817635

Lefty pedos have been sniffing around Barron for years. He won't be able to avoid the spotlight anymore. The sooner he toughens up, the better. The left will harass and slander him for the rest of his life.

Lefty pedos have been sniffing around Barron for years. He won't be able to avoid the spotlight anymore. The sooner he toughens up, the better. The left will harass and slander him for the rest of his life.
Rightly so if he turns out to be a fuckup grifter like the rest of the don’s basturd offspring.

Forum List

Back