barr Announces durham Investigation Doesn't Think Will Lead To Criminal Investigation of Obama or Biden

Tea bagger trumpoholic excuses and back-peddling are always entertaining.
Did Durham releases report to Bill barr yet?

If Durham had enough evidence to charge anybody, don't you think they would have been presenting witnesses to that Grand Jury they convened for the occasion? No witnesses, no evidence = THEY GOT NOTHIN'.

They're just trying to keep these phony investigation alive and dangling tantalizing hints like "They're going after smaller fish instead of Obama and Biden", while still doing nothing and providing no evidence, to anyone, until after the election when the whole thing will quietly die.

This is the 2020 equivalent of Hillary's Emails. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

All of the dumb lies and tricks that Trump used last time won't work this time. First off, his trick bag is empty, and we've seen it all before. And secondly, most people have caught on to the fact that Trump is an incompetent gasbag.

The richest nation in the world, with what they claim is the best health care system in the world, and it has 1/3 of the world's cases, and 1/3 of the world's deaths, but only 3% of the world's population.

If Durham had enough evidence to charge anybody, don't you think they would have been presenting witnesses to that Grand Jury they convened for the occasion? No witnesses, no evidence = THEY GOT NOTHIN'.

They're just trying to keep these phony investigation alive and dangling tantalizing hints like "They're going after smaller fish instead of Obama and Biden", while still doing nothing and providing no evidence, to anyone, until after the election when the whole thing will quietly die.

This is the 2020 equivalent of Hillary's Emails. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

All of the dumb lies and tricks that Trump used last time won't work this time. First off, his trick bag is empty, and we've seen it all before. And secondly, most people have caught on to the fact that Trump is an incompetent gasbag.

The richest nation in the world, with what they claim is the best health care system in the world, and it has 1/3 of the world's cases, and 1/3 of the world's deaths, but only 3% of the world's population.

Deranged tds, but cool story

This is just as I have believed this whole time.

Another republican investigation into the investigation of trump in 2016 is a total nothing burger.

Again.

How many threads have been created by the far right radical extremists on this board announcing that this investigation, like they did with all the past investigations, was going to land Biden and Obama in prison? Or a big announcement was going to expose their crimes? And all the rest.

Just like with all the investigations into the Clintons and Obama, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You far right radical extremists are being playing for the fools you so are. The sad thing, you lap it and up and beg for more.

Go figure. Despite the hardcore trump supporters on this board, I never thought it would. Radicals do not look at things as normal people do. But, If you get stuck with facts instead of feelings and beliefs, it apparently does not support the predictions of the radical right, not even to somebody like Barr.
republicans are left wing in this country not right,,,and is why they are protecting obama and biden when the facts prove their guilt,,,
Voted republican often since * was 18, now am 65. Historically they have always tended to be toward the right, unless you are saying both parties are leftwing in general. Guess it depends on where you lay the yardstick. However you slice it, hard to figure Barr as left wing.
Barr has been in the system for too long not to be influenced.
The Left had been trashing him since the Mueller Report came out.....only to discover he's on their team and has been all along.
He’s not on our team. He’s just not a conspiracy nut like y’all. He’s trying to help you.

You forget........we have ALL OF THE DEMOCRATS.....

Another republican investigation into the investigation of trump in 2016 is a total nothing burger.

Again.

How many threads have been created by the far right radical extremists on this board announcing that this investigation, like they did with all the past investigations, was going to land Biden and Obama in prison? Or a big announcement was going to expose their crimes? And all the rest.

Just like with all the investigations into the Clintons and Obama, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You far right radical extremists are being playing for the fools you so are. The sad thing, you lap it and up and beg for more.

Go figure. Despite the hardcore trump supporters on this board, I never thought it would. Radicals do not look at things as normal people do. But, If you get stuck with facts instead of feelings and beliefs, it apparently does not support the predictions of the radical right, not even to somebody like Barr.
republicans are left wing in this country not right,,,and is why they are protecting obama and biden when the facts prove their guilt,,,
Voted republican often since * was 18, now am 65. Historically they have always tended to be toward the right, unless you are saying both parties are leftwing in general. Guess it depends on where you lay the yardstick. However you slice it, hard to figure Barr as left wing.
of course they are to the right of democrats,,but in this country they are to the left of the constitution which sets the center of our political scale as set up by the founders,,,

the founders researched as many past governments as they could and first tried the articles of confederation that was close to anarchy and as we know that failed and later came back and constructed the current constitution,,
far left is total government (choose your poison) and far right is total anarchy, the constitution sets pretty much in the middle and that makes republicans left wing,,,

Idiot Americans fail to realize that Democrats are not a left wing party. They have enacted no left wing policies at all and that includes the ACA. Every country in the first world has government funded universal health care EXCEPT the USA. The USA is 20 paces to the right of every government in the western world.

The British Conservative Party and the Canadian Conservative Party are both further to the left of the Democratic Party since 1980.

The virus will change everything in the USA. The corporatists who have economically enslaved working and middle class Americans will be voted out of office this fall. You cannot kill hundreds of thousands of Americans and leave millions more with no jobs, no health care and no income in a pandemic, and expect voters to think kindly of you.

Trump is effectively killing his base, and the survivors are getting pissed that he expects them to sacrifice themselves for the economy. When voters ask themselves "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?" How many voters are going to say "Yes"? The 1.5 million covid19 survivors who now have a "pre-existing condition"? The 35 million who are now out of work? The families of those who have died? Black people who are dying is disproportionately higher numbers? Women, who are losing abortion rights, health care, and jobs?

Who exactly has Trump improved life for in America?

Again.

of course they are to the right of democrats,,but in this country they are to the left of the constitution which sets the center of our political scale as set up by the founders,,,

the founders researched as many past governments as they could and first tried the articles of confederation that was close to anarchy and as we know that failed and later came back and constructed the current constitution,,
far left is total government (choose your poison) and far right is total anarchy, the constitution sets pretty much in the middle and that makes republicans left wing,,,

Idiot Americans fail to realize that Democrats are not a left wing party. They have enacted no left wing policies at all and that includes the ACA. Every country in the first world has government funded universal health care EXCEPT the USA. The USA is 20 paces to the right of every government in the western world.

The British Conservative Party and the Canadian Conservative Party are both further to the left of the Democratic Party since 1980.

The virus will change everything in the USA. The corporatists who have economically enslaved working and middle class Americans will be voted out of office this fall. You cannot kill hundreds of thousands of Americans and leave millions more with no jobs, no health care and no income in a pandemic, and expect voters to think kindly of you.

Trump is effectively killing his base, and the survivors are getting pissed that he expects them to sacrifice themselves for the economy. When voters ask themselves "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?" How many voters are going to say "Yes"? The 1.5 million covid19 survivors who now have a "pre-existing condition"? The 35 million who are now out of work? The families of those who have died? Black people who are dying is disproportionately higher numbers? Women, who are losing abortion rights, health care, and jobs?

my god youre a fucking idiot,,,

do you even know what the left wing means in this country???
I guess not,,,

Again.

In America will never have the healthcare system you want we are a free country your health care it’s none of my business that’s part of the constitution

Again.

The Left had been trashing him since the Mueller Report came out.....only to discover he's on their team and has been all along.
He’s not on our team. He’s just not a conspiracy nut like y’all. He’s trying to help you.

That's rich... Lol.
Speaking of fake conspiracies.....Democraps said Trump was a Russian Asset. That he tried to bribe the Ukrainian president.

Both turned out to be total fabrications.

It's plain as day. Nobody is going to press charges against Democrats for anything. I don't think anyone honest would take the job if Trump fired Barr today. And we expected this crap all along.
Mike Huckeby said yesterday that Obama would never face charges because lawyers don't like setting precedent.

Again.

And I love you lefts swear you care for our health! While you slaughter thousands of babies a day

Again.

The corrupt Democrat Politician love it when they are defended by their cult.
Obama did spy on Trump and he lied to you and you still believe him.
Russian Collusion was a huge lie and you still believe the Dirty Dems.

Again.

That's rich... Lol.
Speaking of fake conspiracies.....Democraps said Trump was a Russian Asset. That he tried to bribe the Ukrainian president.

It's plain as day. Nobody is going to press charges against Democrats for anything. I don't think anyone honest would take the job if Trump fired Barr today. And we expected this crap all along.
Mike Huckeby said yesterday that Obama would never face charges because lawyers don't like setting precedent.

You expected this crap all along because deep down inside, you know your conspiracy theories are all bullshit and you need an excuse for why no one else believes it.

Barr is corrupt but he’s not an idiot which is the reason (the only reason) he isn’t going along with your dumb conspiracy.

Again.

That's rich... Lol.

You expected this crap all along because deep down inside, you know your conspiracy theories are all bullshit and you need an excuse for why no one else believes it.

Barr is corrupt but he’s not an idiot which is the reason (the only reason) he isn’t going along with your dumb conspiracy.
Nonsense.
The rich and the powerful will always get over in Washington. Meanwhile the race-baiting and influence peddling will continue while you and me will end up paying for it all. The only Sliver Lining is Hollywood is getting screwed big time, but maybe Pelosi will bail them out in her slush fund. People won't pay to see their political porn anymore. Too much of a chance to get shot or catch the Wuhan Hong Kong Flu.

Again.

That's rich... Lol.

Nonsense.
The rich and the powerful will always get over in Washington. Meanwhile the race-baiting and influence peddling will continue while you and me will end up paying for it all. The only Sliver Lining is Hollywood is getting screwed big time, but maybe Pelosi will bail them out in her slush fund. People won't pay to see their political porn anymore. Too much of a chance to get shot or catch the Wuhan Hong Kong Flu.
Evidence shows that the rich and powerful get prosecuted too.

So? What’s your next excuse for why your stupid conspiracy theory fails?

Again.

That's rich... Lol.

Nonsense.

Sorry, Dick head
Republicans are the only presidents to be Impeached these days and Democrat Presidents and presidential candidates are untouchable.

Barr said as much.
Durham hasn't released his evidence yet and Barr has already said it's not happening because of the precedent it might set in the future. Guilt or innocence isn't even a consideration.

Obama did spy on Trump and he lied to you and you still believe him.
Russian Collusion was a huge lie and you still believe the Dirty Dems.
Billy the Bagman lied about both.

Again.

Nah....it's not a nothingburger at all there will be some indictments.....but Barr is stating what I have said all along.....there is a circle of politically MADE people that cannot ever be touched legally.....Obama is in that Circly, Biden is probably in it too.....Trump is now in that circle....
Hillary is there...... Barr has been around DC long enough to know that.

JO
Or it could be that as a lawyer, he could not find anything that had a chance in hell of convincing a grand jury, much less a jury of his peers of any crime to find him guilty of.
They have the goods on Obama, but don't have the nuts to prosecute.
If the shoe was on the other foot and Democrats had real evidence on Trump they'd press charges at the drop of a hat.

But we expected this to go this way all along.
They're sheltering Biden and Obama.
And when a Democrat finally does it again....they'll get away with it again and much worse.
So, you are saying Barr is not only a bad lawyer, but a Fkn coward too? Can't you trump people figure out who you like and don't like? I may not like all his legal opinions, but you got to admit, holding that Mueller report up for 3 weeks to get out ahead of the report by broadcasting that it failed to prove anything from the first day he officially had his hands on it was a pretty ballsy move and pretty dang smart. You guys are just friggin fickle. You beat ever thing, you know that, Goober?
1589837390526.png

Clink clink...that's the sound of Trump's prison cell in November when he gets indicted in NY.

Again.

That's rich... Lol.

Nonsense.

Sorry, Dick head
Republicans are the only presidents to be Impeached these days and Democrat Presidents and presidential candidates are untouchable.

Barr said as much.
Durham hasn't released his evidence yet and Barr has already said it's not happening because of the precedent it might set in the future. Guilt or innocence isn't even a consideration.
Aw, did someone trigger the snowflake?

Barr is trying to help you dumb asses by telling you that your stupid conspiracy theories are nonsense. You morons can run your mouths online and say whatever garbage comes into your empty little heads. Barr actually has to make a case in front of a jury and judge. He has to adhere to reality unlike you losers.

Again.

You’re old
Officially, yes. I bet your no spring chicken yourself, Zog.

Aw, did someone trigger the snowflake?
Barr is trying to help you dumb asses by telling you that your stupid conspiracy theories are nonsense. You morons can run your mouths online and say whatever garbage comes into your empty little heads. Barr actually has to make a case in front of a jury and judge. He has to adhere to reality unlike you losers.
Barr knows that Obama was able to brainwash many people to believe he was a messiah of some sort. Those brainwashed masses would never vote to convict Obama regardless of his role in ObamaGate.

Forum List

Back