barr Announces durham Investigation Doesn't Think Will Lead To Criminal Investigation of Obama or Biden

This is just as I have believed this whole time.

Another republican investigation into the investigation of trump in 2016 is a total nothing burger.

Again.

How many threads have been created by the far right radical extremists on this board announcing that this investigation, like they did with all the past investigations, was going to land Biden and Obama in prison? Or a big announcement was going to expose their crimes? And all the rest.

Just like with all the investigations into the Clintons and Obama, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You far right radical extremists are being playing for the fools you so are. The sad thing, you lap it and up and beg for more.

Go figure. Despite the hardcore trump supporters on this board, I never thought it would. Radicals do not look at things as normal people do. But, If you get stuck with facts instead of feelings and beliefs, it apparently does not support the predictions of the radical right, not even to somebody like Barr.
republicans are left wing in this country not right,,,and is why they are protecting obama and biden when the facts prove their guilt,,,
Voted republican often since * was 18, now am 65. Historically they have always tended to be toward the right, unless you are saying both parties are leftwing in general. Guess it depends on where you lay the yardstick. However you slice it, hard to figure Barr as left wing.
You’re old
Officially, yes. I bet your no spring chicken yourself, Zog.
Your Azog is 39.
Dude. That's a great age. Enjoy it! :cool:
If my kids let me.
Love my kids, but glad they are out of college and not requiring the attention to detail they did in younger days, as they are in their 30s and 40s, two of them already debt free and stable after graduating college debt free and continuing to make good decisions. Grandkids are cool. When they get to be a pain, you know you will be able to give them back that night or the next day. Good luck to you and yours.

Another republican investigation into the investigation of trump in 2016 is a total nothing burger.

Again.

How many threads have been created by the far right radical extremists on this board announcing that this investigation, like they did with all the past investigations, was going to land Biden and Obama in prison? Or a big announcement was going to expose their crimes? And all the rest.

Just like with all the investigations into the Clintons and Obama, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You far right radical extremists are being playing for the fools you so are. The sad thing, you lap it and up and beg for more.

Go figure. Despite the hardcore trump supporters on this board, I never thought it would. Radicals do not look at things as normal people do. But, If you get stuck with facts instead of feelings and beliefs, it apparently does not support the predictions of the radical right, not even to somebody like Barr.
republicans are left wing in this country not right,,,and is why they are protecting obama and biden when the facts prove their guilt,,,
Voted republican often since * was 18, now am 65. Historically they have always tended to be toward the right, unless you are saying both parties are leftwing in general. Guess it depends on where you lay the yardstick. However you slice it, hard to figure Barr as left wing.
You’re old
Officially, yes. I bet your no spring chicken yourself, Zog.
Your Azog is 39.
Dude. That's a great age. Enjoy it! :cool:
If my kids let me.
Love my kids, but glad they are out of college and not requiring the attention to detail they did in younger days, as they are in their 30s and 40s, two of them already debt free and stable after graduating college debt free and continuing to make good decisions. Grandkids are cool. When they get to be a pain, you know you will be able to give them back that night or the next day. Good luck to you and yours.
Thanks. I won’t live to be 65 with my kids...

Again.

He didn't say what you imply, at all.

He said based on the information that he has right now there will be no criminal investigation of the
two. He did say others are being investigated for criminal wrongdoing. I just tiook it as saying..."until one of
the folks that we have in our cross hairs rats them out, to keep from going to jail for 10 years, those two are
safe for the moment."

Because there is nothing to prosecute them about. I said this last week. The whole Obamagate canard is just a vehicle by which to smear Biden. Obama was never the real target in the first place. Can you say nothingburger.

Yes, those damn Republicans have spent the past 4 years making shit up to smear Biden in preparation for this election. Trump colluded with Flynn to get Flynn to lie so we could go after the FBI with the goal of making the Vice President look bad.

Nah, Flynn is just a lying POS. Fit right in with the Orange virus n staff.

Trump is tenacious and he isn't going to let these travesties go without getting to the bottom of the swamp.

Obama weaponized the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and NSA. Trump is going to circumvent the DOJ and use social media to do his investigation.

Trump and the GOP need to investigate the biggest scandal in US history.
WTF is taking them so long? Indictments should have been rolling out by now.
Cocaine Mitch and Limpwrist Lindsey are in the bag for the swamp...They won't move unless they're backed into a corner.

I’m sure Trump will totally launch his own investigation as soon as his people get back from Hawaii and tell us the amazing things they discovered about Obama’s birth certificate.

Honestly, who even listens to this guy anymore

Just as we thought..... all a campaign gimmick...... seriously! How can you not see this....?
How can you think otherwise? :dunno:

Surely you know the man you worship by now??

Indictments for what, exactly? Why do you still believe this clown? Seriously. You don't seem stupid, yet you believe all of his obvious lies, and you parrot them like a trained seal.

I’m sure Trump will totally launch his own investigation as soon as his people get back from Hawaii and tell us the amazing things they discovered about Obama’s birth certificate.

You clowns do, you hang on his every word. And you get to watch Durham's report unfold right before your eyes.

You clowns do, you hang on his every word. And you get to watch Durham's report unfold right before your eyes.
You wrote the OP, so that makes you the clown. Honestly I don’t listen to him much at all. It’s just such a waste of time. I do enjoy you clowns telling me all the dumb stuff you get excited about though.

So what ever happened to Trump’s team of investigators that he sent to Hawaii?

Indictments for what, exactly? Why do you still believe this clown? Seriously. You don't seem stupid, yet you believe all of his obvious lies, and you parrot them like a trained seal.

Ask five Trump supporters what Obamagate is and you’ll get five different answers. Three of them will probably be “google it” because they don’t have any idea themselves but are sure it’s bad.

Trump is tenacious and he isn't going to let these travesties go without getting to the bottom of the swamp.

Obama weaponized the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and NSA. Trump is going to circumvent the DOJ and use social media to do his investigation.

In other words, Trump is going to make things up. Obama did nothing of the sort. Even a Trump sycophant like Barr can't find anything.

It's a political issue

THere is nothing to investigate from a criminal perspective

Which is why Trump can't articulate a crime.....?

In other words, Trump is going to make things up. Obama did nothing of the sort. Even a Trump sycophant like Barr can't find anything.

Your TDS is so bad trolling you tards with a fake website is easier than lacing a pair of shoes.

Pro tip, watch the video before confirming to the rest of the world of your chronic TDS.

It's a political issue

THere is nothing to investigate from a criminal perspective

Which is why Trump can't articulate a crime.....?

Trump trolled you fools. Now go back and watch the video.

He may be up there in years but God willing, this sounds like the perfect special assignment for our Sheriff Joe.

Your TDS is so bad trolling you tards with a fake website is easier than lacing a pair of shoes.

Pro tip, watch the video before confirming to the rest of the world of your chronic TDS.

That is fact whether you like it or not. Trump has been using twitter to make things up. Obama did nothing wrong either. Those are facts.

Forum List

Back