barr Announces durham Investigation Doesn't Think Will Lead To Criminal Investigation of Obama or Biden

The point of the Obamagate ruse was never about prosecution. There is nothing to prosecute..................although I don't doubt Durham's report will spin some nothingburger in to claims of another crime of the century. (Barr will keep doing so until his cries of WOLF! get old and The Following no longer needs to be distracted.............like after the election.............win or lose)

The point is to compromise Biden's campaign. The DOJ has become Trump's smear machine.
I think Barr may be trying to set a precident for not charging former presidents as a way of protecting Trump in the future.

The point of the Obamagate ruse was never about prosecution. There is nothing to prosecute..................although I don't doubt Durham's report will spin some nothingburger in to claims of another crime of the century. (Barr will keep doing so until his cries of WOLF! get old and The Following no longer needs to be distracted.............like after the election.............win or lose)

The point is to compromise Biden's campaign. The DOJ has become Trump's smear machine.
I think Barr may be trying to set a precident for not charging former presidents as a way of protecting Trump in the future.
Did Durham releases full report to Bill barr yet? Asking for a friend

Tell your friend he's a dope as well.

Tell your friend he's a dope as well.
Answer the question

As for President Obama and Vice President Biden, whatever their level of involvement based on what I know, I don’t expect Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,” Barr said. “Our concern of potential criminality is focused on others.”

durham hasn’t released his report yet. Hehe

This is just as I have believed this whole time.

Another republican investigation into the investigation of trump in 2016 is a total nothing burger.

Again.

How many threads have been created by the far right radical extremists on this board announcing that this investigation, like they did with all the past investigations, was going to land Biden and Obama in prison? Or a big announcement was going to expose their crimes? And all the rest.

Just like with all the investigations into the Clintons and Obama, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You far right radical extremists are being playing for the fools you so are. The sad thing, you lap it and up and beg for more.

Nah....it's not a nothingburger at all there will be some indictments.....but Barr is stating what I have said all along.....there is a circle of politically MADE people that cannot ever be touched legally.....Obama is in that Circly, Biden is probably in it too.....Trump is now in that circle....
Hillary is there...... Barr has been around DC long enough to know that.

JO

Another republican investigation into the investigation of trump in 2016 is a total nothing burger.

Again.

How many threads have been created by the far right radical extremists on this board announcing that this investigation, like they did with all the past investigations, was going to land Biden and Obama in prison? Or a big announcement was going to expose their crimes? And all the rest.

Just like with all the investigations into the Clintons and Obama, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You far right radical extremists are being playing for the fools you so are. The sad thing, you lap it and up and beg for more.

Communist Democrats claim Republicans (Mitt Romney....John Mc Cain) protected Obama.

But......but.....but......Republicans are racists!!!

As for President Obama and Vice President Biden, whatever their level of involvement based on what I know, I don’t expect Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,” Barr said. “Our concern of potential criminality is focused on others.”

Yep..... The MAGIC NEGRO gets a pass.

No he doesn’t, Barr knows nothing yet, see how he worded it.. durham hasn’t released a report yet.

No he doesn’t, Barr knows nothing yet, see how he worded it.. durham hasn’t released a report yet.
Bull shit.
They just don't want to bother with something that will force them to commit suicide.

Again.

Nah....it's not a nothingburger at all there will be some indictments.....but Barr is stating what I have said all along.....there is a circle of politically MADE people that cannot ever be touched legally.....Obama is in that Circly, Biden is probably in it too.....Trump is now in that circle....

JO
Or it could be that as a lawyer, he could not find anything that had a chance in hell of convincing a grand jury, much less a jury of his peers of any crime to find him guilty of.

Again.

JO
Or it could be that as a lawyer, he could not find anything that had a chance in hell of convincing a grand jury, much less a jury of his peers of any crime to find him guilty of.
They have the goods on Obama, but don't have the nuts to prosecute.
If the shoe was on the other foot and Democrats had real evidence on Trump they'd press charges at the drop of a hat.

But we expected this to go this way all along.
They're sheltering Biden and Obama.
And when a Democrat finally does it again....they'll get away with it again and much worse.

Our wingers are so prosecution-crazy that half their waking hours are spent fantasizing about putting their mortal enemies in prison.

I guess it's easier than doing the heavy lifting of communicating and innovating with them to make America a better place for all of us.

I wish these people would find another fucking hobby to obsess over.

Again.

Good, now Obama will have no problem coming into Durham's office and just chatting. After all, he is being assured he isn't the target of this.

Our wingers are so prosecution-crazy that half their waking hours are spent fantasizing about putting their mortal enemies in prison.

I guess it's easier than doing the heavy lifting of communicating and innovating with them to make America a better place for all of us.

I wish these people would find another fucking hobby to obsess over.
Democrats don't believe in such nonsense.

Improving people's lives..... LOL.

THAT'S A PIPE DREAM!!!

Again.

Good, now Obama will have no problem coming into Durham's office and just chatting. After all, he is being assured he isn't the target of this.
Yeah..... That's the ticket.

Again.

Go figure. Despite the hardcore trump supporters on this board, I never thought it would. Radicals do not look at things as normal people do. But, If you get stuck with facts instead of feelings and beliefs, it apparently does not support the predictions of the radical right, not even to somebody like Barr.
republicans are left wing in this country not right,,,and is why they are protecting obama and biden when the facts prove their guilt,,,
Voted republican often since * was 18, now am 65. Historically they have always tended to be toward the right, unless you are saying both parties are leftwing in general. Guess it depends on where you lay the yardstick. However you slice it, hard to figure Barr as left wing.
You’re old

Again.

Go figure. Despite the hardcore trump supporters on this board, I never thought it would. Radicals do not look at things as normal people do. But, If you get stuck with facts instead of feelings and beliefs, it apparently does not support the predictions of the radical right, not even to somebody like Barr.
republicans are left wing in this country not right,,,and is why they are protecting obama and biden when the facts prove their guilt,,,
Voted republican often since * was 18, now am 65. Historically they have always tended to be toward the right, unless you are saying both parties are leftwing in general. Guess it depends on where you lay the yardstick. However you slice it, hard to figure Barr as left wing.
Barr has been in the system for too long not to be influenced.
The Left had been trashing him since the Mueller Report came out.....only to discover he's on their team and has been all along.

Forum List

Back