Barr calls trump a consummate narcissist

Who takes your dumbass serious? You damn Trump Humpers were up Barr's ass when he was doing your Orange God's bidding. Now that he is calling him a narcissistic, idiot, he has become the enemy.

I don't care if anyone does but bank the majority doesn't take your racist dumbass seriously

But keep pretending anyone does

Who takes your dumbass serious? You damn Trump Humpers were up Barr's ass when he was doing your Orange God's bidding. Now that he is calling him a narcissistic, idiot, he has become the enemy.
It does seem at some point Trump and the Trumpsters will run out of people to turn on.

You said a mouthful, do you think I give a damn what you or anyone else on a damn anonymous forum thinks about me. Do you think I give two fucks if you take me seriously or not. You ain't shit in the world too me.

Don't you have a Juneteenth or whatever that made up BS is block party to attend?

Barr says trump always put his own interest above everyone else's, including the nation's. But he enabled him for years.
As usual, the exact opposite is true.
Poopeypants put his interests above all else jimboliar.

Barr says trump always put his own interest above everyone else's, including the nation's. But he enabled him for years.
Barr was a terrible AG.

You mean the one the kicked trumpy's ass? The one that is restoring the US to greatness, instead of asking the racist to "stand back and stand by."
See, there's that TDS affecting poor jimboliar's already faulty reasoning skills again...
Restoring the US to greatness.....jimboliar you should look up that word and have mommy read you the definition.

Forum List

Back