Barr calls trump a consummate narcissist

TDS on this forum is over the top. Even mods are into it
Again, you clowns are the only ones that mention TDS.
Everything is TDS to you clowns.
You have no other outlets in life, except praise pos trump and type TDS on this message board.

Again, you clowns are the only ones that mention TDS.
Everything is TDS to you clowns.
You have no other outlets in life, except praise pos trump and type TDS on this message board.

Gfy.

I'm so tired of left loon babble speak

trump is a child. I do not want a child sitting in the Oval Office with the nuclear code.

5b88e5e82000007e0937af90.jpeg

Barr comes from a troubling background.

yep...

Trump’s AG Pick Advised George H.W. Bush to Pardon Multiple Iran-Contra Affair Crimes

COLIN KALMBACHERDec 7th, 2018, 12:58 pm

President Donald Trump‘s nominee for United States Attorney General, William Barr, has been around the block before. He served in the same role during the administration of the late George H.W. Bush. Barr’s stint lasted from 1991-1993, during which time Bush granted a series of pardons to officials charged in the Iran-Contra affair.

What’s more, a 2001 interview reveals, Barr matter-of-factly said that he advised Bush to do this.

In 1992, Bush pardoned former Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger for the various crimes he was alleged to have committed during the Iran-Contra affair–just before Weinberger was slated to go on trial for perjury and obstruction of justice. This final pardon–the sixth in a series of Iran-Contra related pardons–completed a clean sweep for the Iran-Contra criminals who were, in fact, Bush’s own alleged co-conspirators in the national scandal.

The other officials he pardoned included: Elliott Abrams, Robert McFarlane, Clair George, Alan Fiers, and Duane Clarridge.
William Barr Was George H.W. Bush's AG | Law & Crime

he sure does.

Nah....lol . I don't take direction from sissified leftist males

Go tend to your man bun and mewbs
It's difficult to understand your gender identity.
The mouth of a sewer rat and the coward like characteristics of a fake patriot.

You cumstains are the worst.

Man Bun........yeah right.
Go shave your butt again.

Forum List

Back